What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

You guys have been shaping many narratives on this very forum and across the globe. You can shape one more, it won't take the armed forces of Pakistan away from their responsibility and commitment to the nation one bit!

Who told you that the Fed. Gov't didn't issue an alert? or the US / UK did it before our agencies? You do realize Pakistan shares various intelligence with their Western partners right? That's been the case since 2001! Western nations don't have "magic" to know what's up on the ground outside of some airborn and satellite platforms.

The Western nations know much more than your security forces do. They run Pakistan. Your security agencies take dictation from Western countries. Don't think people are fools. This isn't Musharraf's era where everyone was taken for a ride. Providing tacit approvals and destroying your own country. People know the script now.

was any Alert issued by Pakistani Intelligence Agencies and or Federal Govt. before US/UK Alert??? or waiting. ISPR commented on this?
I think embassies have liaison with local LEAs. Plus there are private contractors doing the threat analysis for them.

I think of so many things as well but question is, was there any Alert from Pakistani Agencies?

From all the sources that I have seen thus far no altert from Pakistani agencies. These alerts were issued directly from US and British embassies. Surprise surprise...

From all the sources that I have seen thus far no altert from Pakistani agencies. These alerts were issued directly from US and British embassies. Surprise surprise...

What I can say than, Please focus on your assigned role and refrain from extra curricular activities.

Now only if my complaint could be accompanied by some dollar bills, maybe the cheap generals would listen.

Who knows, may be this TTP and BLA are some blessings in disguise? After all this treasonous nature of our Establishment has to end somehow, sometime. You see, since some time, I have started seeing militants of Mukti Bahni, in a different light. I no more entertain any grudge for them, as I used to be. These transformations are taking place at an invisible realm.

Confirmed with multiple sources. Threat is credible at this stage.

Not only creedible, but it seems very specific as well.

Let's hope things get nipped in the bud.

I have noticed that the nakas have become empty after the I-10 blast, but patrolling has significantly increased.

Who knows, may be this TTP and BLA are some blessings in disguise? After all this treasonous nature of our Establishment has to end somehow, sometime. You see, since some time, I have started seeing militants of Mukti Bahni, in a different light. I no more entertain any grudge for them, as I used to be. These transformations are taking place at an invisible realm.

Nothing new here. We are all adults here. Since we opened our eyes we have always witnessed such upheavels in Pakistan. The only difference this time is that we are finally pointing a finger to the real culprits. That is a big deal in my opinion.

Clean up Afghan areas around Islamabad/Pindi. Terrorists are hiding in plain sight as mazloom pashteens.

We can now kiss goodbye to any more cricket or any sports to be played in Pakistan. Threats of major terror incidents will also keep peoples and trade away now. It makes me so angry It all goes back to that clumsy Mr mushraf stupidity in unconditionally signing up to UsA blank sheet

Clean up Afghan areas around Islamabad/Pindi. Terrorists are hiding in plain sight as mazloom pashteens.
sometime you see on streets afghans look like cave mans . once i just see 6 guys in photo shop i thought if they are not taliban then who else is . paksitan's biggest blunder is afhans in paksitan and open border . but this is not gonna solve soon .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom