What's new

Thread Closed ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanddy

Reaction score
Today i got an article from japan news website which i found there should be an discussion on this Topic of influence of Wahabism in Pakistan but it got Closed , i want to know why is it ?
If any change is needed it can be done but direct thread closed is not understandable.

The 'Wahabi Republic' of Pakistan

Refrain from religious discussions....and don't post threads on it.....

Read the Forum rules, your question is already answered there. If you have an inquiry about a moderation decision you can use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Refrain from religious discussions....and don't post threads on it.....

Does it only applied to Indians only ???
By the way the article talks about the social and political effects on the society like growing in tolerance .

Does it only applied to Indians only ???
By the way the article talks about the social and political effects on the society like growing in tolerance .
PM any moderator....its not a matter of public discussion....

Wahabism itself is not bad , its the daily wagers community who take only a part of that teaching and try to implement it in pakistan -- they are not representatives of the greater populace of pakistan nor have proper understanding of the wahabi school of thinking either-- Most pakistanis include hadith & sufi-ism in their beliefs ------ HOWEVER , such discussions are not entertained on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom