What's new

Thousands of Turkmen flee to Turkey amid ISIL-rebel clashes

Yeah , I posted that a few days ago . You know that making ISIS angry is not good ?

They now are ruling in the north and soon there will be no green color left in north Syria .
You think we TAF will step back because of islamists?
TAF is responsible for the security of Republic of Turkey, they will do every neccesary step to protect us.

I thought turkmens were asian looking?

Those guys In the vid arent speaking turkish. Do you believe everything you see on th e internet?
unexpected from a iranian to say such thing how many turkmen did you see in your life .i really like to put some link of turkmens some of them are famous and you may know them but sadly i cant put it

News.aspx

article.php

search

newstext.php

photo

%D8%AF%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%B1_%D8%AA%D8%B1%DA%A9%D9%85%D9%86

Last edited:
You think we TAF will step back because of islamists?
TAF is responsible for the security of Republic of Turkey, they will do every neccesary step to protect us.

Security of Republic of Turkey in Syria ?!

That military column was in Syria not Turkey and they were going to attack a city in Syria not Turkey . It was more like defending Turkey's backed rebels .

Security of Republic of Turkey in Syria ?!

That military column was in Syria not Turkey and they were going to attack a city in Syria not Turkey . It was more like defending Turkey's backed rebels .
No, they attacked a outpost of Turkish Army.
The initial report said that Turkish F-16s had struck a number of ISIL vehicles "after militants opened fire on a military outpost" on the Turkey-Syria border on Wednesday.

What's the difference being called Turkmen and Turkish?
Turkish is a citizen of Turkey, these are actually just Turkish but even though Turkey or then Ottoman reacted to it the Brits called them Turcoman, to our Turkish it came as Türkmen which is also true cause even in our folk songs we call ourselves Türkmen, so they are just ethnic Türks but not citizens of Turkey but it is the same for Türks in Bulgaria or Macedonia, I dont know why they never get called Türkmen

This guy carries his mother and walks to Turkey from Syria for 2 km, and when his relatives come to help and take his mother from his back he just faints down :(

Sözün bittiği yer - Star Foto Galeri

Do they speak Arabic now? Or have they still retained their ancestors language?
Around a 1 -1,5 million speaks Turkish but 3-4 million doesnt

xenon54 the people in the photo may be Arabs, Türkmens must be darker then Syrian Arabs

Last edited:
Welcome to your Homeland.
how so? by fighting terrorism? by refusing to take orders from the west? by keeping Syria sovereign nation? don't tell me that Alasad should have resigned since day because 10 people protested? if that is the case, then every leader in this world should resign, because every leader has an opposition... why doesn't erDOGan resign? there were many protests in Turkey?

Erdoğan does not kill babies!!!

When Circassians fled Syria they got warm welcome from local Circassians in Turkey. I hope the Turkmen in Turkey organize and do something special. They deserve special treatment. They are on Turkic soil now.
They get a warm shock in return by learning how CHP sends supporting committee to beshar esad, yeah they are in Turkey but their home is Syria

Erdoğan does not kill babies!!!

They get a warm shock in return by learning how CHP sends supporting committee to beshar esad, yeah they are in Turkey but their home is Syria
CHP is worse than Erdogan's AKP. CHP is not in the Turkish trench but in the opposite trench.

CHP is worse than Erdogan's AKP. CHP is not in the Turkish trench but in the opposite trench.
We should have some parties who knows that being oppositionist party doesnt make you eligible to oppose your own country, most of the times their anti-akp movement turns into an anti-Turkey movement

Back
Top Bottom