What's new

Thousands of Turkmen flee to Turkey amid ISIL-rebel clashes

Nobody else is responsible for the terrible war in Syrian than Assad himself...
how so? by fighting terrorism? by refusing to take orders from the west? by keeping Syria sovereign nation? don't tell me that Alasad should have resigned since day because 10 people protested? if that is the case, then every leader in this world should resign, because every leader has an opposition... why doesn't erDOGan resign? there were many protests in Turkey?

NATO Turkey don't give a damn about their people, they just want to help the israelis

Most of the Turkish soldiers are Suuni Muslims, Muslim blood generally sympathize each other especially the young ones, the army probably ignores or help secretly for anyone coming in the borders for being helpful or just for money otherwise they could be in trouble by some strict authorities. I don't like the "bribe" parts, it's sell fish.

Not long ago, Iran attempted to send scorpions to spread chaos (like they're doing in Syria) on Turkish refugee camps but al humdulilah Turkish army intercepted those.

I thought turkmens were asian looking?

Most of the Turkish soldiers are Suuni Muslims, Muslim blood generally sympathize each other especially the young ones, the army probably ignores or help secretly for anyone coming in the borders for being helpful or just for money otherwise they could be in trouble by some strict authorities. I don't like the "bribe" parts, it's sell fish.

Not long ago, Iran attempted to send scorpions to spread chaos (like they're doing in Syria) on Turkish refugee camps but al humdulilah Turkish army intercepted those.
Those guys In the vid arent speaking turkish. Do you believe everything you see on th e internet?

I thought turkmens were asian looking?
All Turks western from Turkmenistan dont look asian anymore.

Those guys In the vid arent speaking turkish. Do you believe everything you see on th e internet?
The title of the video says its in Syria but i never heard that in any news, i doubt this is true.

When Circassians fled Syria they got warm welcome from local Circassians in Turkey. I hope the Turkmen in Turkey organize and do something special. They deserve special treatment. They are on Turkic soil now.

how so? by fighting terrorism? by refusing to take orders from the west? by keeping Syria sovereign nation? don't tell me that Alasad should have resigned since day because 10 people protested? if that is the case, then every leader in this world should resign, because every leader has an opposition... why doesn't erDOGan resign? there were many protests in Turkey?

Well said bro. :tup:

I dont believe the rhetoric that AQ elements entered late in conflict. They were there from the very start.
This was a heinous attempt by the West-GCC axis to do in Syria, what they did in Libya.
But they are failing miserably. Syria is defiant!

Last edited:
186,277 dead and counting as we speak... This can't be protest.

Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A large percentage of which are security apparatus. There are about 100.000 extremists (ISIL, Al Qaeda Al-Nusrah) in Syria that are getting steady flow of weapons to overthrow a sovereign government. Exactly like the Libya scenario.
That is why there are so many dead. Not because of Assad is "evil tyrant".

Back
Top Bottom