What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

What's with these Chinese posters pasting pics of the PLA and PLAAF here? Doesn't make sense trying to show off especially with their fake/copied weapon systems!! :cheesy:

Their effort in trying to impress, has fallen as flat as a pancake!
You try to prentend to be fully at ease when your pants already got wet. Try those copied weapon , see if they could blow you into ashes.

You try to prentend to be fully at ease when your pants already got wet. Try those copied weapon , see if they could blow you into ashes.

If there is war between China and India, India would petition UN to request that China do not use copied weapons.

The problem with India is its front air strips will be blasted to smithering before those jets take off. Hope war never happens, or India will never recover their confidence and hatred forever. In China there is a saying: there won't be two male tigers in one mountain area.

Last edited:
The problem with India is its front air strips will be blasted to smithering before those jets take off. Hope war never happens, or India will never revover their confidence and hatred forever.

:cheesy: are you sure ? Please reconfirm from CCP. I need to inform my PM about this :D

Every body just hold back before shit happens.

So you accept that you will have to repair. Yes we do not mind. By the time you repair it, It will be all over.

We don't have to launch Brahmos from SU 30 MKI, Land launch Brahmos will do. We do not count Any J at all. They are no match to what we have in our inventory.
Brahmos on Su30 MKI? POST ME a real picture of it to prove yourself. what bring up something not opetional yet?

Last edited:
War will soon happen between India-Pakistan and if China joins Pakistan then we(and allied countries) will attack China too. It is thus better for China to stay away from India-Pakistan issues or you will also suffer. Indians have a soft corner for Chinese and we've no intentions for a war with China.

Without US assistance, India cannot handle China.

Even chinese experts know that india follow an independant policy.Whatever US show us that they are so much good guys ,we cant trust them over a limit.After all India,Indian govt and Indians only choose
and give priorty only for our national interest.This deployment only show that.Believe it or not .we are not going to argue you like pakistanis.We have so much confident in our army and it will remains ,we know how to handle you without ask outsiders help.

Every body just hold back before shit happens.

Brahmos on Su30 MKI? POST ME a real picture of it to prove yourself. what bring up something not opetional yet?

Air launched Brahmos is ready .modifications of Su-30 mki is complete within six months.test take place mid-2014

We don't have to launch Brahmos from SU 30 MKI, Land launch Brahmos will do. We do not

What does the sentence in Dark blue means? It is very simple. Why do you asked for the explanation of something I did not claim.

And yes test of Brahmos from sukhoi is not too far.

Such kind of story in china are too many, it believe that any country have brilliant scientist, Now the high technology sanction is still on China, for us, getting the western technology is much harder than you, but whill we develop one, you and western will give all the credit to our "spy".

You know, Indian say too much "if", in real, no "if", no communist, Chinese also can success, just see Taiwan, Singapore, we success, because we are chinese, we don't talk about "if" thing.

force? any one was "forced" by life. and since independence, you are always democratic and free, at right time, in the world, many countries are poor like your, even worse, why you can't success in free condition? you scientist can't invent many famous technologies?
I know you can question your PM, So what? after that, you can elect a better PM? I don't find any indian PM is qualified for its position as Chinese standard!

What kind of story is in PRC?After all your education system is CCP script.And you will believe that,I am not going to argue to you.DO you have any idea about your opaque defense budget?.Whole the world know our real intention ,after all we are democratic ,transperant, tolerable society .Whole the world how you overcome western technology sanction.Sorry we dont do that.:cheesy:,look down

chinese-military-cyber-war-unit-61398-in-shanghai.jpg

India do its best with its own limitation .We will generate more technology as parallel to economic prosperity.Indian scientist like c.v raman, satyendranath bose are best in their field.

Dont talk me about chinese standards.:hitwall:

I brought a few chinese stuff,so I was enough.low quality chinese doctors from china cant pass IMA
entrance exam ,only less than 5% passed.

Absolutely, they are so strong, they're employed to guard office buildings and warehouses 24/7. Just visit Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.

They can protect anything warehouse to border of country. They do not have the history of running away from war like some other army when enemy attack the main land of country living innocent civilian to the mercy of enemy army. To loot, to rape and to kill. I can post videio also but unfortunately the topic is banned on PDF.

uH huh. war is fought over for some anonymous Indians on the internet. Lol. You guys overestimated your importance

They should have shot those soldiers who surrounded.
That's a bad idea!

HAHA, at last the guy walk away. Did u see the tank kill him?

Comeon Man,

Forget this big Oxygen Plants. We have the technology of onboard Oxygen generation on our plane.

None of your plane is any match to what we have. Super MKI, Rafale (TO come), Mirage (UPG), Mig 29 (UPG), Jaguar, Bison etc.
U have nothing, Indian fighter's OBOGS come from America and Russia who made these fighters.
In this world only America/Russia/Sweden/China/France can produce their own OBOGS, and most West fighters install American OBOGS.

India can not produce OBOGS, if yes show ur OBOGS made in India pics.
Without pics talk ur a$$ !!!
i-i08-03-078obogs.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of story is in PRC?After all your education system is CCP script.And you will believe that,I am not going to argue to you.DO you have any idea about your opaque defense budget?.Whole the world know our real intention ,after all we are democratic ,transperant, tolerable society .Whole the world how you overcome western technology sanction.Sorry we dont do that.:cheesy:,look down

chinese-military-cyber-war-unit-61398-in-shanghai.jpg

India do its best with its own limitation .We will generate more technology as parallel to economic prosperity.Indian scientist like c.v raman, satyendranath bose are best in their field.

Dont talk me about chinese standards.:hitwall:

I brought a few chinese stuff,so I was enough.low quality chinese doctors from china cant pass IMA
entrance exam ,only less than 5% passed.
While typed that comment, expect your such response, no need more comments here between you and me.

China and India, Which is better? let performance talk.:-)

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Ah well - the 'Tank man' disappeared.
6sixxx.jpg

tiananmen-square-crushed.jpg

tiananmen-square-massacre-2.png

tiananmen-square-massacre-4-june-1989.jpg

tian2.jpg

And for all your answers -
tiananmen.jpg
No suprise. Don't ur Indian Army or Special Units send to kill India Maoists ? Clean ur a$$ before. And there's no doubt oneday India Maoist can takeover ur dirty government.
635090667666038266picture-83.jpg

2012052214153241d58.jpg

1006082dwsjivs9asdtkst.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom