What's new

Thousands of Afghan Taliban studying in Balochistan: provincial minister

you are a liar. a banned member.
Ok then call admibs to ban me delete my accoubt and throw me away.
But I am not.

My dear, actions are taken as per the contents and offense and also, none can walk away like this. Just report the matter and let the Mod team deal with it. Indeed, there are reasons whenever someone's got banned so report the post(s) and move on without quoting.

Also, any language against the forum rule is not allowed hence, posts are deleted sometimes but doesn't mean other can walk away. Hope you understand.

Yes, article is misleading and we are discussing the matter as well to expose the true evil behind this, if there is any so take part in discussion.

Regards,
Expose the evil...

I must say
Meri bukal dey wich choor.

@RescueRanger
Now I am thiking why I join this forum to get insulrs from kid?

It is time to.leave have a nice discussion with u but can't srand to abuses.

Salam ku ulaah jazaa khair.
Allah Hafiz.

Meri bukal dey wich choor.

Couldn't understand.... Sir.

However, you are suggesting each and every Madressah to be closed but why?

May need substance to add to your claim and sources or proofs to backup as well because we had similar issue by many mafias against PAKISTAN that tried to provoke Muslims to create chaos and unrest in society through flaming the sentiments. Any details for such accusations?

Now I am thiking why I join this forum to get insulrs from kid?

Sir, I did not say anything but repeatedly called you Sir in conversation instead you have been quoting me as Kid & Son as well? I am sorry but that is a plain accusation, I must say because all of the posts are available here.

Sir, I did not say anything but repeatedly called you Sir in conversation instead you have been quoting me as Kid & Son as well? I am sorry but that is a plain accusation, I must say because all of the posts are available here.
U r moderator Sir please ban me.

Sir, you deleted his previous post which only decoded this VoA disinformation defending Pakistan govt. there was no personal abuse in the post as he says. In his 2nd post he was provoked by this member @X-Service Man who called him @Aakhan blatantly an islamic terrorist. Does having a Pro-Pakistan opinion makes someone an islamic terrorist? @Horus admin. is required to check this and see if there is a member being spared for personally abusing someone as terrorist merely for calling out American disinformation piece defending PAkistan govt. line, whereas spewing liberal disinformation hate for specific religious section of Pakistan with farce as facts and no basis. is perfectly fine.
@war&peace

My friend, calm down and kindly do not post the same narrative again & again. Member can contact GHQ section or through contact-us option to the admin but I am sure that action taken is not injustice. Mod Team doesn't work on personal choice but there is set rule to follow and any violation will not go unnoticed. Provoked first or being provoked, can be discussed by the member so no issues. You find any post in violation, I repeat, report the same and move-on without quoting back.

Regards,

U r moderator Sir please ban me.

Sir, you are an ex-serviceman and did not reply my previous post that why all Madressah should be banned without any difference and proofs from you.... After all, Don't you think the same fall under category of Flame-baiting and religious insults? If you provide the proof and sources to your claim against all Madressah and also, the way you blamed PA/Rangers for such politics, I have no reason to take any action at all.

For voluntarily deactivation of account, can contact GHQ section.

I am retiring from this forum And sorry if I offend u
@RescueRanger
Allah hafiz

You have not offended me. I just wanted to read all the posts here before replying.

I don't think all madrasah are the issue. It's down to nincompoops both in public and administration that can't tell apart the cancerous from the benign.

I have had the pleasure of visiting the Raiwind Madrasah, I didn't notice any anti government or militant discourse there. Yes I don't agree with the fact that Madrasah are funded by Saudi money and only teach a certain way of following Islam but overall you do have hafiz e Quran, Immams and muftis that do a great job.

A counter terrorism strategy should include religious, communities, government, public, private, military, civil and non governmental sector into confidence and hash out a concrete strategy that is multi pronged and sustainable.

I agree with you on the point that there exists many seminaries that are unchecked and preaching hate, these must be countered but this can only be done when people understand the Quran for themselves.

At the moment we say we muslims are "better" because we don't need a priest to intercede, but we do just that at every khatam, dua, namaz, janaza, shadi etc we have handed over our religious self consciousness into the hands of the immams and the mullahs and now complian when when we don't like the flavour!

I think word of the day is introspection:)

A member @A.A.Khan has been banned. This member @X-Service Man posted sumthing which has been deleted he has made personal hateful abuses against some of the members in social & current events page the other day regarding them they can blow themselves up or indirectly calling them terrorist this member keeps writing others get banned, I request admin @Horus to have a look in the mods. trying to favor one member, opinion over other is going to pollute this forum. @Khafee @PaklovesTurkiye @war&peace

Request admin. check the deleted tweet of member @X-Service Man he regularly abuses members who have opinions different from him.
I agree with you..I have seen this happened to me multiple times that a new id started abusing me but the right way to handle is to report and move on...Do not engage.

You have not offended me. I just wanted to read all the posts here before replying.

I don't think all madrasah are the issue. It's down to nincompoops both in public and administration that can't tell apart the cancerous from the benign.

I have had the pleasure of visiting the Raiwind Madrasah, I didn't notice any anti government or militant discourse there. Yes I don't agree with the fact that Madrasah are funded by Saudi money and only teach a certain way of following Islam but overall you do have hafiz e Quran, Immams and muftis that do a great job.

A counter terrorism strategy should include religious, communities, government, public, private, military, civil and non governmental sector into confidence and hash out a concrete strategy that is multi pronged and sustainable.

I agree with you on the point that there exists many seminaries that are unchecked and preaching hate, these must be countered but this can only be done when people understand the Quran for themselves.

At the moment we say we muslims are "better" because we don't need a priest to intercede, but we do just that at every khatam, dua, namaz, janaza, shadi etc we have handed over our religious self consciousness into the hands of the immams and the mullahs and now complian when when we don't like the flavour!

I think word of the day is introspection:)
We need a holistic approach to deal with menace. I agree with you all madrassah are not extremist sanctuaries but some of them might be openly or tacitly supporting extremist ideologies. However all types of external fundings to madrassah must be stopped and regulated through official channel i.e. if saudis are interested in funding madrassahs, they cannot do it for a particular ideology or a certain madrassah rather they pay to the govt of Pakistan and then it gets redistributed but the issue here is the credibility and reputation of the govt and your current PM and previous president both are known as the most corrupt people and saudis know both of them very well. And this channeling and regulation of foreign fundings should not be just limited to the madrassah rather every entity i.e. NGOs, TV-channels, individuals etc. should be covered and monitored. A state that cannot control its monetary channels is bound to get into trouble sooner or later as hit men and hostile agencies exploit the traitors and manipulate the extremists and gullible people for their objectives.

Last edited:
I agree with you..I have seen this happened to me multiple times that a new id started abusing me but the right way to handle is to report and move on...Do not engage.

We need a holistic approach to deal with menace. I agree with you all madrassah are not extremist sanctuaries but some of them might be openly or tacitly supporting extremist ideologies. However all types of external fundings to madrassah must be stopped and regulated through official channel i.e. if saudis are interested in funding madrassahs, they cannot do it for a particular ideology or a certain madrassah rather they pay to the govt of Pakistan and then it gets redistributed but the issue here is the credibility and reputation of the govt and your current PM and previous president both are known as the most corrupt people and saudis know both of them very well. And this channeling and regulation of foreign fundings should not be just limited to the madrassah rather every entity i.e. NGOs, TV-channels, individuals etc. should be covered and monitored. A state that cannot control its monetary channels is bound to get trouble sooner or later as hit men and hostile agencies exploit the traitors and manipulate the extremists and gullible people for their objectives.

Agreed on both points, why is it that we need transparency international to tell us how to hold parties accountable? Good governance is a trickle down process.

Sadly one thing we lack the most right now is good governance!

We need a holistic approach to deal with menace. I agree with you all madrassah are not extremist sanctuaries but some of them might be openly or tacitly supporting extremist ideologies. However all types of external fundings to madrassah must be stopped and regulated through official channel i.e. if saudis are interested in funding madrassahs, they cannot do it for a particular ideology or a certain madrassah rather they pay to the govt of Pakistan and then it gets redistributed but the issue here is the credibility and reputation of the govt and your current PM and previous president both are known as the most corrupt people and saudis know both of them very well. And this channeling and regulation of foreign fundings should not be just limited to the madrassah rather every entity i.e. NGOs, TV-channels, individuals etc. should be covered and monitored. A state that cannot control its monetary channels is bound to get trouble sooner or later as hit men and hostile agencies exploit the traitors and manipulate the extremists and gullible people for their objectives.

Agreed on both points, why is it that we need transparency international to tell us how to hold parties accountable? Good governance is a trickle down process.

Sadly one thing we lack the most right now is good governance!

Back
Top Bottom