What's new

Thousands of Afghan Taliban studying in Balochistan: provincial minister

Kid check ur facts.

Not a proper way to interact with people, Sir. That is totally uncalled for and there is nothing to provoke like this. Thanks.

Hakim ullah mehsud was also student of that madradsa.

So why Military refrained to take any action till today and never called for action against every Madressah?

Afghan taliban or Afghans??
Talibans off course chqnginh loyalties fir funds

Not a proper way to interact with people, Sir. That is totally uncalled for and there is nothing to provoke like this. Thanks.

So why Military refrained to take any action till today and never called for action against every Madressah?
Military is under civilian rule Sir weseek their permission to act as per constitution.

can you run an ip check?? why i am feeling his introduction is fake and is a banned member who was on rampage to threaten everyone in the recent past.

Sir you are moderating, you have deleted the rebuttal of the banned member on this issue.
This is VoA misleading, biased article which has been repudiated by the Balochistan Prov. Spokesperson Kakar already.

This member @X-Service Man is trying to state this without an proof. Banned member stated he personally abused him calling him headless chicken?? about to blow himself up [indirectly calling him terrorist] what is the reason he does'nt get banned and continue his tirades.
@PaklovesTurkiye
@Horus
stay calm. just report. believe me the fake ones don't last longer on PDF

Sir you are moderating, you have deleted the rebuttal of the banned member on this issue.
This is VoA misleading, biased article which has been repudiated by the Balochistan Prov. Spokesperson Kakar already.

This member @X-Service Man is trying to state this without an proof. Banned member stated he personally abused him calling him headless chicken?? about to blow himself up [indirectly calling him terrorist] what is the reason he does'nt get banned and continue his tirades.
@PaklovesTurkiye
@Horus
Why not brother pls recheck me since I am against madrsaaz.

Military is under civilian rule Sir weseek their permission to act as per constitution.

Then you are not suggesting anything helpful in this regard other than labeling every Madressah with Terrorism Sir. That means either we have to provoke Military to topple Civilian Government or you are suggesting that Military cannot act against Terrorists because of civilian government but as far as I know, Military hands are not tied that much to act when it comes to National Security.

Why is the suggestion then?

Last edited:
stay calm. just report. believe me the fake ones don't last longer on PDF
I slam the ne untill unless tsliban supporters declred me.

Then you are not suggesting anything helpful in this regard other than labeling every Madressah with Terrorism Sir. That means either we have to provoke Military to topple Civilian Government or you are suggesting that Military cannot act against Terrorists because of civilian government but as far as I know, Military hands are tied that much to act when it comes to National Security.

Why is the suggestion then?
Every...abd each madrassa is preaching isis shut them befire it gets too late.

@PaklovesTurkiye
@Horus

My dear, actions are taken as per the contents and offense and also, none can walk away like this. Just report the matter and let the Mod team deal with it. Indeed, there are reasons whenever someone's got banned so report the post(s) and move on without quoting.

Also, any language against the forum rule is not allowed hence, posts are deleted sometimes but doesn't mean other can walk away. Hope you understand.

Yes, article is misleading and we are discussing the matter as well to expose the true evil behind this, if there is any so take part in discussion.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom