What's new

Those who launched clean India campaign are spreading poison in society, Rahul Gandhi says

He is such a hero
RG.jpg

This PDF is filled with anti congress and anti rahul element. He still is the second most sought after leader and he is young and there is a long way in front of him. I am sure congress will regain it's lost aura under the leadership of rahul gandhi and all rahul hater will fade away.

what is sought after in him?

This PDF is filled with anti congress and anti rahul element. He still is the second most sought after leader and he is young and there is a long way in front of him. I am sure congress will regain it's lost aura under the leadership of rahul gandhi and all rahul hater will fade away.
---
under the leadership of rahul gandhi
_74925191_indian_election_maps_side_by_side_624.gif

I don't wanna waste my time on bhakts 8-)
Their response is filled with bigotry against such a magnificent, young and dashing leader :coffee:
--
i gave you data.. you reply with data why he is sought after .. his achivnent ... his policy view .. his internatinal speech
any?

--
i gave you data.. you reply with data why he is sought after .. his achivnent ... his policy view .. his internatinal speech
any?
He has some hidden motive, he already had explained it in past but modi bhakts are incapable to decipher his speeches.
watch this here he is explaining his policies

now tell me who is better modi or rahul :dirol:

He has some hidden motive, he already had explained it in past but modi bhakts are incapable to decipher his speeches.
watch this here he is explaining his policies

now tell me who is better modi or rahul :dirol:
--
let make it your way..
he have hidden motvie .. what is that.
speech se kauch nahi hota kam se hota hai..
--
how many speeched RAGA gave in his parliament tenuse
how many private bill
how mnay corrpution cases open
how mnay times talked and acted on indian story on international areas.. UN .. WEF.. ? top global university lke LSE ?
how many times he acted and on what and what was the result?

--
let make it your way..
--
how many private bill
how mnay times talked and acted on indian story on international areas.. UN .. WEF.. ? top global university lke LSE ?

Bhai he is being sarcastic ... load na lo ...

Bhai he is being sarcastic ... load na lo ...
another bhakt :disagree:

--
let make it your way..
--
how many private bill
you will get your answers if you tell me who is responsible for the success of BJP - modi or rahul?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom