What's new

Those who died after drinking raw alcohol are Martyrs - CM Qaem Ali Shah

Qaim Ali Shah should be respected he has been in politics since partition........of the supercontinent :D

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
yaar ese logo ko heart attack q nai ata ???
unfortunately God is merciful enough to give them enough time to repent....and also use these freaks to expose the hypocrites

Dude...this shit is against the constitution where people who are in cabinet should know the basic ABC of Islam this guy went off tangent....

Qaim Ali Shah should be respected he has been in politics since partition........of the supercontinent :D
Yea I respect this piece of work by paying for his grave say today!

unfortunately God is merciful enough to give them enough time to repent....and also use these freaks to expose the hypocrites

Dude...this shit is against the constitution where people who are in cabinet should know the basic ABC of Islam this guy went off tangent....

Yea I respect this piece of work by paying for his grave say today!

they are all hopeless cases ....

Zia kee to maa kee **** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

left ban on drinking nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . we are free to drink . ye sab harami zia or bhutto ka kam hai . a person has no freedom of drinking ? only way to save lives is pakistan before 1975.

poor people die because they can't buy from alochal shops and they belong from taliban holded srea in karachi . thsi is what happen when you close the doors. gov lose billions of rupee taxes . poor men drink garbage and die . smugglers and drugs dealers make billions . whom is benefited from this ban ? for me i can call and got two trucks of alcohol but what abut poor men ? its a shame not a proud .
we got similar retard politicians in India too... haryana & gujrat are officially dry states... kerala wanted to ban too but seems to have backed away.

He is surly a mentally retorted person
one step up from people who retort verbally..

Banning alcohol just insures that Poor will never get quality wine. Another nonsensical law applied only on poor persons.

Does alcohol is totally banned in Pakistan? Or partially banned?
I think, even though the ban is lifted, people will still died because drinking home made liquor.
Poor people in poor country will always try to find cheap liquor, but home made liquor is not properly produced, instead producing ethanol, methanol is formed, and its poisonous.

The problem is poverty and lack of education.

Compare it with home made produce liquor in Aramco complex, there was never poisonous liquor, there was only garage explosion.

this is expected from a lap dog of bhutto family

Back
Top Bottom