What's new

Those asking for proof of surgical strikes not loyal to country: Manohar Parrikar

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hitting out at politicians who have demanded proof of the surgical strikes conducted by the Indian army in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, in retaliation to the Uri attack, Defence Minister Manohar Parrkiar on Thursday said that no one had doubted bravery of our forces ever and the government is not going to oblige them by giving proof of the Army action.

“No one had doubted bravery of our forces ever, but for the first time recently some people are doubting. There are many people who are not loyal to our country and criticized Indian army, but we don’t have to give them any proof,” said Parrikar at aBJP function in Agra.

Parrkiar said that many ex-servicemen have shown willingness to fight on the border if required. “Some ex-servicemen wrote to me and said that they are ready to fight on the border if need arises.I salute them,” said the minister, adding “We carried out a 100% perfect surgical strike, our nation carries the heart and courage to carry this task out.”

The Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP gave a “warm reception” to Parrikar and felicitated him for the successful surgical strike by the forces. BJP workers in the state capital have put up big hoardings thanking Prime Minister Narendra Modiand Parrikar for “teaching a lesson to Pakistan.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...trikes-not-loyal-to-country-manohar-parrikar/

Hitting out at politicians who have demanded proof of the surgical strikes conducted by the Indian army in the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, in retaliation to the Uri attack, Defence Minister Manohar Parrkiar on Thursday said that no one had doubted bravery of our forces ever and the government is not going to oblige them by giving proof of the Army action.

“No one had doubted bravery of our forces ever, but for the first time recently some people are doubting. There are many people who are not loyal to our country and criticized Indian army, but we don’t have to give them any proof,” said Parrikar at aBJP function in Agra.

Parrkiar said that many ex-servicemen have shown willingness to fight on the border if required. “Some ex-servicemen wrote to me and said that they are ready to fight on the border if need arises.I salute them,” said the minister, adding “We carried out a 100% perfect surgical strike, our nation carries the heart and courage to carry this task out.”

The Uttar Pradesh unit of the BJP gave a “warm reception” to Parrikar and felicitated him for the successful surgical strike by the forces. BJP workers in the state capital have put up big hoardings thanking Prime Minister Narendra Modiand Parrikar for “teaching a lesson to Pakistan.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...trikes-not-loyal-to-country-manohar-parrikar/
So in other words, anyone in India with a sane mind is not loyal :disagree:....these days for the first time in my life, I'm actually feeling sorry for Indians :partay:

At a bare minimum a parliamentary defence committee should be shown the footage...

I can understand them not releasing the videos/footage for mass consumption, but top leadership absolutely have the right to know about such a sensitive issue.

And calling everyone unpatriotic is a horrible way to stifle debate and accountability.

:) Yeah, of course.

Even people from within indian public have started seeing through the lies that Indian government and military has spun till now. Junta is asking for proof while politicians are accusing them for disloyalty.

Junta should kick such politicians in the a$$.

@Levina

I have posted it once earlier on this forum,but I'll post it again that giving out any proof will help enemies plug the holes.
So govt should not give out proof now.

I have posted it once earlier on this forum,but I'll post it again that giving out any proof will help enemies plug the holes.
Wow, and you really believe that? Or are you just towing the line that your Modi-govt has thrown to poor junta.

And I thought you were capable of better critical thinking.

exactly if they think surgical strikes have not happened then let it be so, wats the problem there? Given the threat still exists no one is going to give out info on how it is done. Infact it was pretty stupid of govt to go about tom-toming it. Professionals let the work speak for themselves instead of their potty mouths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom