What's new

Those asking for proof of surgical strikes not loyal to country: Manohar Parrikar

exactly if they think surgical strikes have not happened then let it be so, wats the problem there? Given the threat still exists no one is going to give out info on how it is done. Infact it was pretty stupid of govt to go about tom-toming it. Professionals let the work speak for themselves instead of their potty mouths.
Nice try, but no one is buying this poop. World over, this particular brand of poop has been rejected. It's only selling in India.

I have posted it once earlier on this forum,but I'll post it again that giving out any proof will help enemies plug the holes.
So govt should not give out proof now.

At least they can call top leadership of all parties and show them "Evidence to stop this unpatriotic propaganda".
Otherwise i can understand you have to defend whatever comes from your military/govt because bakhats are only national left in india with brain.

Infact it was pretty stupid of govt to go about tom-toming it. Professionals let the work speak for themselves instead of their potty mouths.
Now you're talking....

The current Indian govt wanted to score political points with this incident both at home and abroad. They were happy to receive praise and the plaudits...'see, WE did this...WE had the balls...WE not only talk the talk, but walk the walk'

Naturally, those not a part of the 'WE' will then try to counter that...and it is lame then to say, 'hey, trust us when we tell you, we did this...but, we can't give you any proof whatsoever'

You can't play this double game.

have they completed the shooting in Lipa valley?
I wont see it. see yourself and decide

I think they would have targeted an isolated Kashmiri family and killed everyone in and around the area to leave no witness who can contradict the official claim,
I think you should watch it and decide what kind of damage can these surgical strikes do to the environment....if not the humans then the sea life is certainly on it's way to be extinct.

A sane thing is being labelled as a treacherous activity. May sanity prevail...
716d7f5625d3c040d609fbf75c872089ccbe129625a809cb2c963d55b259a86a.jpg

You ask for proof, you do a sane thing, you a traitor. Well let's empathize for a second, how else do you thing they can get away? Since they have no proofs available they are bound to make such statements, link everything with nationalism seems to be the best strategy at the moment,

BJP is the next nazi party like germany , having propaganda ministry , just like hitler got his *** kicked by attacking russia , India will get his *** kicked by attacking Pakistan

The funniest thing is that the indians on the one hand are saying that they don't want to show any proof but on the other hand they are desperate for the world to believe them

Well any sane mind that questions the authority for a proof about a strike, is to be labelled as traitor, ink be thrown, FIR to be lodged and asked to leave India.

This is the first kind of strike, IMO, in history that a country (India) executed a surgical strike by crossing the border, killed as many claimed and destroyed the so-called launching pads yet sells the loyalty card to own people to believe it as heard and told but none should ask for proof. The first ever invincible strike that cannot be seen or we are not living in a virtual world that we can see what happened there and not in reality. Fake Op in Leepa valley is filmed as so-called strike for further public consumption that I am afraid many of innocent farmers would have lost the lives being portrayed as Kashmiri Fighters. First ever strike that a country (India) claimed so early without any proof but for public consumption for the political gain.

The funniest thing is that the indians on the one hand are saying that they don't want to show any proof but on the other hand they are desperate for the world to believe them
Forget the world, ever seen how a Shepard's dog rounds up a whole herd of Sheep, well here the same opportunity presents it'self, a few BJP honchos are making a billion Indians tow the line like a sheep. No questions asked, no answers given.

least they can call top leadership of all parties and show them "Evidence to stop this unpatriotic propaganda".
Otherwise i can understand you have to defend whatever comes from your military/govt because bakhats are only national left in india with br
According to protocol the ex PM is to be briefed after such ops,which Modi had done promptly.
No other tom dick and Harry needs to be updated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom