What's new

'This Seat Is Not For Pakistanis Like You', Youths Humiliate Elderly Muslim Man In Delhi Metro

So please take the muslims from Bharat they are a burden to us anyway

Pakistan is for Pakistani's

They are Indians
They were born in India
Their live in India
Their homes are in India
They pay taxes in India
They die in India

If Indians turn hindutva and they can't live together then they need to partition India so Indian Muslims can have a safe country

At,a minimum Indian Muslims need to start making Muslim majority areas so they can defend themselves

Nitish seems to be a good and viable bet. He's a proven leader. He's turned around a pretty basket case state. He's liked. He's honest. And he's stood up to Modi and actually won.
Do you think the Union of all non-NDA parties will be able to form stable government? I don't think so. Look at Bihar politics, every now and then you get to see a some kind of tussle in there.

Do you think the Union of all non-NDA parties will be able to form stable government? I don't think so. Look at Bihar politics, every now and then you get to see a some kind of tussle in there.

Does not look like it currently.

@ranjeet as well ...

Modi got a state that was always wealthy and pretty much better than Bihar on all indices.

I would propose that Nitish turning Bihar around is a whole lot more impressive than what Modi did with Gujarat.

And Nitish is secular. Modi quite obviously is not.

If the opposition get their act in order, the primary aim being to take India back from the BJP and Hindutva forces first and above all else, then they must start projecting Nitish as a viable alternative to Modi from TODAY.

And let Modi and the BJP then dig a bigger hole for themselves while Nitish's stock rises.

Not at all unlike what the BJP did with Modi in the dying years of UPA II.

@Robinhood Pandey @Soumitra @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer
Nitish Kumar is CM of Bihar for the past 12 years. What exactly has he changed? he partnered with the same guy who he said brought Jungle Raj to Bihar just to stay relevant on political scene.

Nitish Kumar is CM of Bihar for the past 12 years. What exactly has he changed? he partnered with the same guy who he said brought Jungle Raj to Bihar just to stay relevant on political scene.

He's changed hell of a lot from what I saw last I was there in November last year.

And Biharis love him and are loyal to him.

People live on the ground. Vote on the ground.

Not on forums and Twitter and Facebook.

Pakistan is for Pakistani's

They are Indians
They were born in India
Their live in India
Their homes are in India
They pay taxes in India
They die in India

If Indians turn hindutva and they can't live together then they need to partition India so Indian Muslims can have a safe country

At,a minimum Indian Muslims need to start making Muslim majority areas so they can defend themselves
70% of muslims are poor Source-http://www.catchnews.com/india-news/75-indian-muslims-are-poor-what-appeasement-are-we-talking-about-1475505316.html so yeah.
Indians turn hindutva and they can't live together then they need to partition India so Indian Muslims can have a safe country
No pakistan is already there for them 97% of Bharatiyan muslims voted for pak they need to go there. And 31% of those live below poverty line.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis

India imploding has nothing to do with us

If you idiots cant live together then divide your country amongst yourselves
Why should we?Muslims were given a choice they chose pakistan in 1947 now they should go to there real homeland i.e Pakistan .

Why should we?Muslims were given a choice they chose pakistan in 1947 now they should go to there real homeland i.e Pakistan .

That was in 1947, we became Pakistani after making Pakistan.

We have nothing to do with you clowns in India except your occupation of Kashmir

We have 150 nuclear warheads to defend our state.

You are not our problem, Partition your nation if you cant live together

That was in 1947, we became Pakistani after making Pakistan.

We have nothing to do with you clowns in India except your occupation of Kashmir

You are not our problem, Partition your nation if you cant live together
why should we allow more mullas in our Hindu Nation?
That was in 1947,
Dosent change the fact that they are anti national and chose pakistan and should be out of this nation.
So what? masturbate on it

@ranjeet as well ...

Modi got a state that was always wealthy and pretty much better than Bihar on all indices.

I would propose that Nitish turning Bihar around is a whole lot more impressive than what Modi did with Gujarat.

And Nitish is secular. Modi quite obviously is not.

If the opposition get their act in order, the primary aim being to take India back from the BJP and Hindutva forces first and above all else, then they must start projecting Nitish as a viable alternative to Modi from TODAY.

And let Modi and the BJP then dig a bigger hole for themselves while Nitish's stock rises.

Not at all unlike what the BJP did with Modi in the dying years of UPA II.

@Robinhood Pandey @Soumitra @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

Sorry my respect for Nitish went out the window when he allied shamelessly with lalu (and now is totally reliant on RJD seats more than his own).

Bihar is doing ok under Nitish (esp rural infra), but not great. For example, lets look at flagship program for India now (sanitation) that has massive multiplier effects on the health parameters on the whole society:

http://sbm.gov.in/sbmdashboard/

Basic capacity building otherwise is doing ok under nitish overall, but now he's held back even before by goonda raj in creating manufacturing, MSME etc...(because that needs much better state bureaucracy and institution quality, delivery - which only a few states like Gujarat and TN have delivered....or a few tier A cities by virtue of gross margin density of raw capital).

Its a massive chip on the shoulder from a thousand years of rule.

jinnah recognised it

The humiliation they suffered was immense, so the only thing they can do is revise history and harm their own unarmed minority population now and then crow about it

Jinnah was thus adamant we must have our own state, our own laws, our own military and weapons
even he recognised the butt hurt of the hindus

There is a strong case to argue the opposite. A very strong case.

It might be the ceaseless struggle of the Muslim leadership to achieve parity with the Hindu that led to the unrest, the social commotion and finally, to the political movement seeking independence, so that, rather than achieve parity, the Muslim should regain supremacy.

Since you mention Jinnah, his lifetime was spent trying to achieve parity for the Muslim. Only when he was frustrated right at the end by Congress intransigence did he reluctantly shift to the objective of a separate state.

Any other source beside Kavita Krishnan?

Time for you to turn eye-witness.

Sorry my respect for Nitish went out the window when he allied shamelessly with lalu (and now is totally reliant on RJD seats more than his own).

Bihar is doing ok under Nitish (esp rural infra), but not great. For example, lets look at flagship program for India now (sanitation) that has massive multiplier effects on the health parameters on the whole society:

http://sbm.gov.in/sbmdashboard/

Basic capacity building otherwise is doing ok under nitish overall, but now he's held back even before by goonda raj in creating manufacturing, MSME etc...(because that needs much better state bureaucracy and institution quality, delivery - which only a few states like Gujarat and TN have delivered....or a few tier A cities by virtue of gross margin density of raw capital).

Accha?

You didn't lose respect for Modi when he double teamed with terrorist sympathiser Mehbooba?

Back
Top Bottom