What's new

This Parade will blow your mind.

military contingents are for fighting not for fancy showoff
Finally someone who gets it. Probably hundreds of hours of practice for this? Wouldve been better invested in training just look at those skinny bodies no offence.

military contingents are for fighting not for fancy showoff
Finally someone who gets it. Probably hundreds of hours of practice for this? Wouldve been better invested in training just look at those skinny bodies no offence.
it is to show losers and haters that military is better than you.
Uniform, discipline, sleekness , dexterity and skill is shown off through parades and drills .. and when its the time of combat then our guns do the talking.

losers on the other hand can continue t hold your dicks or push your thumbs deep in your collective asses

military lives in unison and cohesion.. hence the uniform.,, hence the unified march and hence the drill to show off from the beginning of time and recorded history.

I see a trend of some haters over few years troll over parades .. they see everything wrong with it.. be it Wahaga border closing ceremony or general parade. these haters exist in media and in the lower tiers of web.. and have an obsession to hate against anything military.
in Pakistan Najam Sethi who fought against Pakistani state in the 70s is one and then there is another one called Kamaran shafi who was dishonourably discharged from Pakistan army and has made some good money by ranting and hating on Pakistan army on every possibility
other haters include people like Hamid Mir who praises Mukti Bahami and Taliban and criticises Pakistan army and Asma Jahangir who looks for excuses to criticise Pakistan army and loves everyone who is fighting Pakistan. and then there are nameless and lowlife trolls on youtube comment section and forums

FYI this is an old video during Kyani time when 23 March parade was cancelled

Is it some police force...I do not recognise the uniform?

it is to show losers and haters that military is better than you.
Uniform, discipline, sleekness , dexterity and skill is shown off through parades and drills .. and when its the time of combat then our guns do the talking.

losers on the other hand can continue t hold your dicks or push your thumbs deep in your collective asses

military lives in unison and cohesion.. hence the uniform.,, hence the unified march and hence the drill to show off from the beginning of time and recorded history.

I see a trend of some haters over few years troll over parades .. they see everything wrong with it.. be it Wahaga border closing ceremony or general parade. these haters exist in media and in the lower tiers of web.. and have an obsession to hate against anything military.
in Pakistan Najam Sethi who fought against Pakistani state in the 70s is one and then there is another one called Kamaran shafi who was dishonourably discharged from Pakistan army and has made some good money by ranting and hating on Pakistan army on every possibility
other haters include people like Hamid Mir who praises Mukti Bahami and Taliban and criticises Pakistan army and Asma Jahangir who looks for excuses to criticise Pakistan army and loves everyone who is fighting Pakistan. and then there are nameless and lowlife trolls on youtube comment section and forums

FYI this is an old video during Kyani time when 23 March parade was cancelled
Yes i know its an old video...Did i claim i am the first one to post it online? even video is marked with defence pk just found it very interesting and shared here.

Is it some police force...I do not recognise the uniform?
Rengers

Similar type Parade

Parades are part of the traditions in the modern militaries basically aimed at fostering discipline and uniformity of command. These are not just show off though parades at certain National events are aimed at deliberately showing off the power of country.
The undisciplined and brainwashed terrorists cannot match a well disciplined army except in a few gorilla style wars but even those have been taken care of by army with special groups.
Pakistan army is one of the most well disciplined army in the world and Alhamdulillah it has remained especially if we see this in the backdrop of the failed attempt by faction of Turkish armed forces. The same enemies who orchestrated the failed coup attempt but successful fracturing in Turkish army, have tried every possible trick in the book to do same with PA but , Alhamdulillah, they failed (Hizbul Tahrir, attack on GHQ).

Despite fighting on very versatile fronts, PA and all paramilitary forces have shown faith in the command and discipline par excellence....and they deserve standing ovation...

It is really an honour for any Pakistani to be part of them. Both my grandfathers, my father and uncles served in Pak armed forces and my cousins are still serving their country. I couldn't join PAF due to my eye sight problem, but in-sha-Allah my future generation will join them and continue the family tradition.

Last edited:
like bloody clockwork.....look at those guns go:smitten:

awww.. look at the marines trying to be cool:cheesy:

thats a damn fine uniform.....we dont see it much. why?
Ceremonial Uniform thats why.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sir my question is why such elements are even allowed to exist...Najam Sethi should be tried for treason and hanged instead of allowing him to spread his venom against the state and the same goes for all of them. If they were in China, can anyone believe that they could even exist. I rate these anti-state elements at the same level as Kul Bashan Yadav...so I wonder why Mushy did not take care of these elements. People of Pakistan would have welcomed that decision.

Last edited:

I have seen people looking like twigs beat the living sh*t out of bigger, more beefy guys several times. Skinny doesn't equal weak.

Back
Top Bottom