What's new

This Pakistani Women’s Football Team Is Simply Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Joyann Geraldine Thomas
safe_image.jpg

Image Source: Facebook/balochistanunitedWFC

The exceptionally talented Joyann Geraldine Thomas is the first Christian woman to play for the Pakistani women's football team. She made her international debut shortly after turning 17, in 2014.

5. Syedah Mahpara (Goal Keeper, Pakistani Women Football Team)
Final-Version.jpg

Image Source: Football Pakistan

Mahpara loves being challenged and enjoys playing her part as the goalkeeper for Pakistani women's football team. Besides playing for the national football team, she plays for the Balochistan United Team.

my choice of pretty, though what are they doing in a ridiculous and aggressive activity like football which is not only unfeminine but also not for men??

better these two ladies chubby up.

enroll pretty girls in the team so that the opposition freezes just by looking at them. Thus the field is clear for scoring goals!! :sarcastic:

Excellent tactics!! Wily Pakistanis! What else will they think of next?? :lol:
Won't work unless they play the male team. :D

Brief history of Pakistan in the field of swimming.

"The Pakistan Amateur Swimming Federation was formed in 1948 with its headquarters in Lahore. The same year it was affiliated with the Pakistan Olympic Association. Pakistan got affiliated with the International Swimming Federation (FINA) in 1948. Pakistan became founder member of the Asian Amateur Swimming Federation, which was formed at Bangkok in 1978.

The first National Swimming Championship was organized in 1951 at the King George Vs Memorial Swimming Pool, which is now called the Iqbal Park Swimming Pool.

A four-member Pakistan swimming team took part in the Olympic Games at London in 1948. Since the first National Swimming Championship, these contests have been held annually. The swimming competitions have also formed part of programme of the National Games."

We had a couple of female swimmers.And lahore was the center for such activities.One was Kiran khan.

Then, this happened to her. \/\/\/\/

LAHORE: Pakistan’s leading female swimmer Kiran Khan, who is leaving for the United States, says if the national federation does not accept her terms and conditions, she may not continue to represent Pakistan after completing her education in the next two years.

“I got scholarship in the subjects of sports sciences and sports medicine from the University of Florida, and after completing my two-year education I will decide about my professional career,” 22-year-old Khan told Dawn on Monday.

“If the Pakistan Swimming Federation (PSF) offers me a package of my choice I would respond to it, otherwise, I will opt for an appropriate job in the US,” she added.

“I am not upset with my department [Pakistan Army]. However, I having achieved laurels for the country, am not satisfied with the unsuitable treatment meted out to me by the national federation,” she said.

“My department headed by Brig. Iqtidar is helping me meet 30 per cent of the education expenses [for two years] as the University has only waived off 70 per cent fees,” Kiran said.

She insisted if the PSF required her services it should also meet her demands, adding if the federation was not interested in doing so she might consider the option of not representing the country.

Khan clinched several silver and bronze medals in the last three editions of the South Asian Games besides winning one gold medal in the first South Asian Swimming Championship.

She bagged eight silver and four bronze medals in the ninth SAF Games, six silver and four bronze medals in the 10th and two silver and as many bronze in the 11th edition.

For Army, Khan secured 15 gold medals in the 31st National Games at Peshawar, last December.

When asked what her department’s view of the whole situation was, Khan said during the next two years she would follow their instructions but after that she would take every decision keeping her future in mind.

Khan said one of the reasons which compelled her to leave for the US was that she would be able to continue her sport in a more professional manner.

“It has become hard for me to go to train properly in Lahore and juggle my studies at the same time,” she said.

The 90s generation Pakistanis look more progressive than the Zia babies.

But can they play football? That's the million dollar question! So the best way to defeat the opposition is to enroll pretty girls in the team so that the opposition freezes just by looking at them. Thus the field is clear for scoring goals!! :sarcastic:

Excellent tactics!! Wily Pakistanis! What else will they think of next?? :lol:
honestly, what a lame post, unless the whole team is gay it will not work!

I think we do have women swimmers . I recall one girl from Karachi. The boys here can help you posting their pics i think
Why are you feeding the desperados? These guys need to get laid. Dropping the toung at every good looking girl is both unwanted and irritant for the lady itself. Sometimes I feel ashamed of sub continent attitude towards women.

You suggesting people to post swim pics? We will see all tharkis of PDF only on one thread. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom