What's new

This Pakistani Women’s Football Team Is Simply Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nm6fsvy5J61sgm52io1_500.jpg

But can they play football? That's the million dollar question! So the best way to defeat the opposition is to enroll pretty girls in the team so that the opposition freezes just by looking at them. Thus the field is clear for scoring goals!! :sarcastic:

Excellent tactics!! Wily Pakistanis! What else will they think of next
?? :lol:

:what: you mean Indian women team is Lesbian or all other rival teams are lesbians?

Yet the Indian team is ranked 55th in the world, and the Pakistani one is ranked 129th, out of 138!

salay hamari men team is ranked 139 out of 138 tu women ki baat kar raha ha yakeen janye

hope they bring more interest in football... I got interested in tennis because of sania.

5. Syedah Mahpara (Goal Keeper, Pakistani Women Football Team)
Final-Version.jpg

Image Source: Football Pakistan

Mahpara loves being challenged and enjoys playing her part as the goalkeeper for Pakistani women's football team. Besides playing for the national football team, she plays for the Balochistan United Team.

So, she's a keeper.

Any women's team would transform into lesbians after seeing these chicks on the field!! :girl_wacko::lol:

:lol: so we should be expecting a lesbian bill in India also?

come on women aren't that weak in the knees unlike men

come on women aren't that weak in the knees unlike men
Springy, I know you're tough in the knees, but as for me, my knees wobble like jelly every time I see those chicks of the Pak football team! :man_in_love:

By the way, do you have a swimming team too? :D

Springy, I know you're tough in the knees, but as for me, my knees wobble like jelly every time I see those chicks of the Pak football team! :man_in_love:

By the way, do you have a swimming team too? :D

I think we do have women swimmers . I recall one girl from Karachi. The boys here can help you posting their pics i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom