What's new

This Kashmiri’s Response to an Army Veteran Is a Must Read

You guys (Pakistanis/British) started this, You were singing God Save The Queen till 1954!!!! . We will end it. When the Pakistani/English invaded Kashmir to block us from central Asia that is when the War started.
The British got their Manchester slaves from the conflict and Pakistani land owners got a nation.
This not not a Hindu Muslim conflict. This is a war against India.

Which the Pakistani elite will sustain. But as they say all good things come to an end.

I support a vote of all people involved (including those in Pakistani controlled Kashmir) to decide which country to join just as other states did in the 1940s. The areas that choose to join Pakistan will do so, and the areas that choose to join India will do so as well.

Keeping an area by force is not a solution for any party. What the people choose is what matters.
And there was a UN resolution for same. You guys needed to vacate the part you control as you had attacked Kashmir riyasat. Your nation should have acted more pro actively in 50s on this. Now after 70 years lots have changed. We don't even know now when you say Kashmir then does it include gilgit or baltistan or Jammu or Chinese part. Whole thing is a mess. Best is to have a new country Kashmir acting as a buffer. Pakistan needs to act first by telling everyone which parts of Kashmir it recognizes under its control.
Partition never said that a riyasat must choose India or Pakistan. Kashmir is anyways a unique case, let it be independent if we are really concerned about peace and people and can bury our egoistic stands for land.

It's wonderful to see that how Kashmiris are putting children in front of Indian army..

You will be surprised.
I'm from there; i've lived there and many people on this forum have as well.

We could all say that this doesn't happen in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir; that is why we don't have unrest in our Kashmir.

Recently Indian Media has gotten so desperate that they used a clip of a Karachi riot and renamed it "Kashmiris fighting for independence in Azad Kashmir".

They also used a video of Pakistani Policemen torturing Talis in KPK and renamed it "Kashmiris being tortured by Pakistan Army".

You guys make up stories to suite your dreams and distorted reality.

Handwara in Kashmir has been at the centre of major unrest since Tuesday, 12 April, 2016.(Photo:AP)
Lets say I protest in Delhi today would I be shot at? What sort of force would the security forces use on me? Probably water canons? Lets say I loose my cool and physically assault them then what sort of force would they use on me? Probably lathis. Lets say I pelt stones on them then what sort of force would they use on me? Tear gas? And finally if I behaved like a lunatic because I feel oppressed would I still be shot at? In Delhi or Mumbai – NO. In Kashmir – YES.

I don’t want to argue about the might or the force. The right or the wrong. I just want you to know that your words “WE WILL SHOOT YOU” are ringing in my head and its scary. It’s scary because its not limited to insurgents, millitants or terrorists. I haven’t even challenged you but you’re scaring all of us.
I’ll also admit that at this point I get a feeling that the same thought process is being used irrespective. On unarmed ten year olds. Dear Major Arya there is no might there. There is no might in blinding them. There is no might in crippling them. There definitely is no might in killing them. Lets get off of our high horses and see this as human beings.
These 2 para's are really important and everyone should read it and than think about it.

@Joe Shearer
Professional explain it...
Death to aggressor, monster inhuman

Janwar bhi aisa nahien kartey ... Indian Army worst then animal...I pray to God same treatment for them....

Explain what? Why did you tag me?

Indian Army is = wild boars = pests
This is you Indian army mutilating a dead body have any words shame on you
Dogs are better then you.
You kill a freedom fighter OK but after his death
Being a mother and sister i can't see any excuse of this barbaric act...Shame on you @Joe Shearer

Is there any reason that you are bringing me into this? Into a false video which has nothing to do with Kashmir? Is it because you felt humiliated by your falsehoods and inaccuracy being caught and displayed in public elsewhere?

@Joe Shearer
Professional explain it...
Death to aggressor, monster inhuman

Janwar bhi aisa nahien kartey ... Indian Army worst then animal...I pray to God same treatment for them....

I do not have to explain anything to you. You have tagged me twice, without any reason except perhaps your public shaming and humiliation for mis-stating facts. One more repetition and I shall put you on my ignore list.

Explain what? Why did you tag me?

Is there any reason that you are bringing me into this? Into a false video which has nothing to do with Kashmir? Is it because you felt humiliated by your falsehoods and inaccuracy being caught and displayed in public elsewhere?

I do not have to explain anything to you. You have tagged me twice, without any reason except perhaps your public shaming and humiliation for mis-stating facts. One more repetition and I shall put you on my ignore list.
Well its seems you are late in observing that the quality of posts have hit bottom . Numerous threads on the same subject spewing venom, phony videos/images,ranting & raving..etc Worse thing is even TTA's being silent spectators and enjoying the show . After being on the forum for a such a long time , I wonder why you even bother to respond to such posts.

Well its seems you are late in observing that the quality of posts have hit bottom . Numerous threads on the same subject spewing venom, phony videos/images,ranting & raving..etc Worse thing is even TTA's being silent spectators and enjoying the show . After being on the forum for a such a long time , I wonder why you even bother to respond to such posts.

What can I say? What is left to be said?

About the Moderators, I don't think we can blame them for this anarchy. Too many people, all of whom are in an emotional state, are wandering around, getting into fights, and generally 'rioting'.

Je sais aussi, dit Candide, qu'il faut cultiver notre jardin.

"I was just walking on the road and a soldier decided to frisk me then slap me and then he and his fellow mighty warriors together kicked me."

Read the above line again and again, and again. If u even have some tiny traces of humanity left in you, you will feel shame in what u posted
Brother, I completely understand that you are being overwhelmed with emotions. Let us just be rational for a moment while discussing this matter.

How do you know he is telling the truth? You can't blindly believe every tom dick and harry posting anything on internet.

whether you agree with me or not, Islamic terrorists and their apologists be it in Palestine, Kashmir or Chechniya, are well known for running doctored images, fake propaganda and misinformation through internet to get the ignorant muslim masses, who are already under the influence of a great victimhood complex, all riled up and support the jihadi cause.

Why do you think the world do not sit up and take notice about the so called plight of kashmiri Muslims? heck even your buddy China is strangely silent in this issue and let us not talk about Arabs, with who we enjoy excellent relationships.

The crux of the matter is, you cannot run an insurgency to achieve jihadi milestones and call it fight for freedom. You can not throw stones or snatch weapons from security personnel and expect to get away without being bullet riddled.

State sponsored terrorists - Indian army
Oh! the irony

These 2 para's are really important and everyone should read it and than think about it.

Lets say, I try to snatch weapons from security personnel or try to storm an air force base or kill a police officer, What sort of force would the security forces use on me? Umm yes....Probably bullets

It's wonderful to see that how Kashmiris are putting children in front of Indian army..
They do the same in Palestine, put kids in front of tanks, take a photo, spread in internet with the title evil jews using Tanks to kill muslim kids.

World has become too smart to be fooled by fake propaganda, There is a reason why no one cares about the so called oppressed kashmiri muslims anymore

Indian soldier are salvager.

They fucking punch and kick women walk on the road

Ya sure, you are right they are "Salvager" lol.

As you see, kashmir is a flood prone area so Indian army do get involved in rescue and salvaging missions quite often

Please display the correct flags

Still....they are moved by New Delhi....Indians can't hide under Kashmiris' unifrom....U are causing trouble in Kashmir...I have never seen people getting killed on protesting.....Could have been targeted with stun gun or other harmless tactics (shooting in leg etc, even that was unjustified)

Alas....Hatred of Kashmiris have blinded you.....Why don't you guys just accept that Kashmiris don't want to be part of you....
How easily you said that we are causing trouble in Kashmir, as if you dont have any hand in this never ending kashmir saga..lol

Any one tries to snatch weapon from security personnel will end up getting shot anywhere in the world..period

And for the last part of your post allow me to be blunt and honest, what a section of violent "Sunni" kashmiri want do not matter jack, they will have to learn to live with kafirs or perish. A few thousand vocal and hostile sunnis can not dictate terms to the Government of India. We can not and will not let the Dogras, shias and buddists to suffer the same fate as the Pandits.

If Pakistan really care about Kashmiris then it should try to calm the situation by not fueling fire anymore.

Offtopic: This kid in your DP is really cute

Pakistan doesn't want an independent Kashmir in case you were confused. It considers Kashmir to be an integral part of the country, and shows it to be as such on official maps.

What it wants is for Kashmiris to decide in a vote whether it should join India or Pakistan as other states did in the 1940s.

Lets say we give our Part of kashmir to pakistan as a goodwill gesture for peace. What do you plan to do with the Hindus of jammu, shias of kargil and buddistis of ladakh? considering your tremendous track record of excellent treatment to the minorities

7 lakh indian occupier hijra fighting with women. Bunch of unprofessional terrorists.

Please baby burn a lil more lol

It is time for us Lucknowis to stand living or dead beside our Kashmiri brothers. Of all the ethnic groups in Indian occupied territory they read the situation the best out of all of us. They knew what we would suffer beforehand, how our kids would be tortured, killed and our women raped. They knew it and this is what happened. As a Pakistani Nationalist from Lucknow with Pashtun background I acknowledge pashtuns have constantly been at war with India and cannot exist within this nation as equals.

Your post is really entertaining..such a comic relief and stress remover

This reminds me. Let me tell you something about myself. When the army in Srinagar beat me up for the first time I was ten years old. Ask me why and I’ll tell you I don’t know. I seriously don’t. I was just walking on the road and a soldier decided to frisk me then slap me and then he and his fellow mighty warriors together kicked me. There was no social media then and I didn’t threaten them. Last I remembered was that I offered water to one soldier standing outside my house on a hot sunny day.

The second time I was beaten up by the BSF I was still ten years old. The third time I was beaten up by the CRPF I was still ten years old and then next fifteen sixteen times I was beaten up I was STILL ten years old. I remember this one time. A few years later I was pulled over and the soldier pushed me aside as I got out of the car. I told him to take it easy and barely finished my sentence when I felt a gun butt on my neck. I fell down. This was on the highway. When I regained consciousness I managed to spot an officer. I walked up to him and tried to reason. Before I could even get close enough he gestured me to stop. Then he said, ‘Tum sab h******* ke saath yehi karna chahiyae. Get lost’. He then got in his gypsy along with his mighty force and drove off. I just stood there and watched them disappear. The damage had been done. I didn’t catch his nameplate but I hope that wasn’t you.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/this-kas...-veteran-is-a-must-read.439673/#ixzz4Ed2buJ9s

The most pertinent paragraphs of the write up. This is where this gentleman who has written a reply (and it seems in India everyone is writing one useless 'open letter' every other day; the letter of the officer quoted was equally a useless one) has seriously erred in his write up, exposing himself as nothing more than a tool of misinformation and without even checking who started this thread here in PDF, I could pretty accurately predict the culprit.

Anyways, where this gentleman is factually incorrect is that he was beaten at 10. If one goes to Kashmir valley proper, he will find that it is the children of 7-13 who frequently are the ones who approach the soldiers (and it is quite rampant) and who do so as either a chocolate or a toffee is invariably given to them by these "monsters". It is a common occurrence, and no soldier would indulge in what he alleges with these kids as neither are they a threat nor do they act provocatively, indeed it is the reverse.

Had this gentleman mentioned an age bracket of 15-24, yes, he could have managed to have some credibility as this is the age group which has frequently been found indulging in stone pelting and truancy. And usual modus operandi, in case of the errant person being under 18, of the security forces is to photograph them, locate their addresses and call their parents in to take their charges. If repeat offender, send him to a Borstal House.

Merely a non-sensical and baseless letter.

Brother, I completely understand that you are being overwhelmed with emotions. Let us just be rational for a moment while discussing this matter.

How do you know he is telling the truth? You can't blindly believe every tom dick and harry posting anything on internet.

whether you agree with me or not, Islamic terrorists and their apologists be it in Palestine, Kashmir or Chechniya, are well known for running doctored images, fake propaganda and misinformation through internet to get the ignorant muslim masses, who are already under the influence of a great victimhood complex, all riled up and support the jihadi cause.

Why do you think the world do not sit up and take notice about the so called plight of kashmiri Muslims? heck even your buddy China is strangely silent in this issue and let us not talk about Arabs, with who we enjoy excellent relationships.

The crux of the matter is, you cannot run an insurgency to achieve jihadi milestones and call it fight for freedom. You can not throw stones or snatch weapons from security personnel and expect to get away without being bullet riddled.

Oh! the irony

Lets say, I try to snatch weapons from security personnel or try to storm an air force base or kill a police officer, What sort of force would the security forces use on me? Umm yes....Probably bullets

They do the same in Palestine, put kids in front of tanks, take a photo, spread in internet with the title evil jews using Tanks to kill muslim kids.

World has become too smart to be fooled by fake propaganda, There is a reason why no one cares about the so called oppressed kashmiri muslims anymore

Ya sure, you are right they are "Salvager" lol.

As you see, kashmir is a flood prone area so Indian army do get involved in rescue and salvaging missions quite often

Please display the correct flags

How easily you said that we are causing trouble in Kashmir, as if you dont have any hand in this never ending kashmir saga..lol

Any one tries to snatch weapon from security personnel will end up getting shot anywhere in the world..period

And for the last part of your post allow me to be blunt and honest, what a section of violent "Sunni" kashmiri want do not matter jack, they will have to learn to live with kafirs or perish. A few thousand vocal and hostile sunnis can not dictate terms to the Government of India. We can not and will not let the Dogras, shias and buddists to suffer the same fate as the Pandits.

If Pakistan really care about Kashmiris then it should try to calm the situation by not fueling fire anymore.

Offtopic: This kid in your DP is really cute

Lets say we give our Part of kashmir to pakistan as a goodwill gesture for peace. What do you plan to do with the Hindus of jammu, shias of kargil and buddistis of ladakh? considering your tremendous track record of excellent treatment to the minorities

Please baby burn a lil more lol

Your post is really entertaining..such a comic relief and stress remover
If the people who live in the Jammu valley, Ladakh or other areas want to stay in India, we respect their opinion and they will stay in India. They are culturally distinct from the Kashmir Valley anyway.

In other words, Jammu and Ladakh will never become a part of Pakistan if they don't want to. But the people of the Kashmir Valley who do prefer Pakistan would. We will be satisfied. We don't need the whole state.

If the people who live in the Jammu valley, Ladakh or other areas want to stay in India, we respect their opinion and they will stay in India. They are culturally distinct from the Kashmir Valley anyway.

In other words, Jammu and Ladakh will never become a part of Pakistan if they don't want to. But the people of the Kashmir Valley who do prefer Pakistan would. We will be satisfied. We don't need the whole state.

How about, those who prefer Pakistan we send them to Pakistan? They would surely love to be a part of Pakistan officially, right?

and since Pakistan unlike India only care about kashmiri people not the land, we will have the land you can have your kashmiri brothers.

Win win for all, what do you say?

Back
Top Bottom