What's new

This Kashmiri’s Response to an Army Veteran Is a Must Read

How about, those who prefer Pakistan we send them to Pakistan? They would surely love to be a part of Pakistan officially, right?

and since Pakistan unlike India only care about kashmiri people not the land, we will have the land you can have your kashmiri brothers.

Win win for all, what do you say?
The people who live on the land own the land. Otherwise hand over Delhi, Agra, and Hyderabad. We have extensive histories there too.

The people who live on the land own the land. Otherwise hand over Delhi, Agra, and Hyderabad. We have extensive histories there too.
You can not have the cake and eat it too. We can do tearful sayonara to the Kashmiris leaving for Pakistan but not an inch of the land will be given to you..never..not in a million years

Delhi, Agra and Hyderabad? lol

I'm from there; i've lived there and many people on this forum have as well.

We could all say that this doesn't happen in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir; that is why we don't have unrest in our Kashmir.

Recently Indian Media has gotten so desperate that they used a clip of a Karachi riot and renamed it "Kashmiris fighting for independence in ***".

They also used a video of Pakistani Policemen torturing Talis in KPK and renamed it "Kashmiris being tortured by Pakistan Army".

You guys make up stories to suite your dreams and distorted reality.

That's because India doesn't support terrorism.

Yes; every Kashmiri with the thirst for freedom is a payed ISI agent.

Yes, they are. Why else do you think the majority voted for BJP in Kashmir?

Why can't the separatists who want independence and are pro-Pakistani stand in elections?

Did anyone ask the Kashmiri Pandit his/her view?

Oh wait...this is not independence movement but a religious war with added bonus of genocide of Pandits.

Here, all those Pakistanis asking for plebiscite, watch the video and let us know when you are vacating your occupied Kashmir?

https://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded

You can not have the cake and eat it too. We can do tearful sayonara to the Kashmiris leaving for Pakistan but not an inch of the land will be given to you..never..not in a million years

Delhi, Agra and Hyderabad? lol

You are all hypocrites. That is the point. States chose which country to join. Kashmir never got a choice.

You are all hypocrites. That is the point. States chose which country to join. Kashmir never got a choice.

Neither did the Kashmiri Pandits on whom the worst genocide in decades was committed by religious fanatics.

Let's ignore that though as it acknowledging it does not suit certain people's propaganda.

How easily you said that we are causing trouble in Kashmir, as if you dont have any hand in this never ending kashmir saga..lol

Any one tries to snatch weapon from security personnel will end up getting shot anywhere in the world..period

And for the last part of your post allow me to be blunt and honest, what a section of violent "Sunni" kashmiri want do not matter jack, they will have to learn to live with kafirs or perish. A few thousand vocal and hostile sunnis can not dictate terms to the Government of India. We can not and will not let the Dogras, shias and buddists to suffer the same fate as the Pandits.

If Pakistan really care about Kashmiris then it should try to calm the situation by not fueling fire anymore.

Offtopic: This kid in your DP is really cute

Have you ever heard about stun guns? They are used to paralyze people for moments and far more good approach than fucking shooting straight into the chest or head or making them blind for the rest of their life by pellet guns....such brutal killing do makes one believe that morons in unifrom are definitely taking kind of revenge with people and their children....Attacking hospitals and making people starve to death by imposing curfew are traits of occupational forces......I know your patriotism won't allow to digest this reality....

You cannot play divide and rule in Kashmir....I m sure among protesters, Sunnis and Shias both are present for their Kashmir...No one unites people than common enemy.....Kashmiris may have differences with each other but they are united for Kashmir....Kashmir never faced sectarian killings b/w sunnis and shias...Does she?

Yes....This kid belongs to northern areas (either from Gilgit or Baltistan or Kashmir, can't remember exactly).....The people over there are very nice and humble in their looks and as well as in their gestures/hospitality too...Very simple and patriotic people...

Bus nazar na lagey hamari ya tumhari.....:(

How do you know he is telling the truth? You can't blindly believe every tom dick and harry posting anything on internet.

whether you agree with me or not, Islamic terrorists and their apologists be it in Palestine, Kashmir or Chechniya, are well known for running doctored images, fake propaganda and misinformation through internet to get the ignorant muslim masses, who are already under the influence of a great victimhood complex, all riled up and support the jihadi cause.

so what you cant digest is a lie. Try something new next time

How do you know he is telling the truth? You can't blindly believe every tom dick and harry posting anything on internet.

whether you agree with me or not, Islamic terrorists and their apologists be it in Palestine, Kashmir or Chechniya, are well known for running doctored images, fake propaganda and misinformation through internet to get the ignorant muslim masses, who are already under the influence of a great victimhood complex, all riled up and support the jihadi cause.

Tell me Bhagat Singh was also a Terrorist. And their supporters were liars made fake propaganda against legitimate British Indian govt

Have you ever heard about stun guns? They are used to paralyze people for moments and far more good approach than fucking shooting straight into the chest or head or making them blind for the rest of their life by pellet guns....such brutal killing do makes one believe that morons in unifrom are definitely taking kind of revenge with people and their children....Attacking hospitals and making people starve to death by imposing curfew are traits of occupational forces......I know your patriotism won't allow to digest this reality....

You cannot play divide and rule in Kashmir....I m sure among protesters, Sunnis and Shias both are present for their Kashmir...No one unites people than common enemy.....Kashmiris may have differences with each other but they are united for Kashmir....Kashmir never faced sectarian killings b/w sunnis and shias...Does she?

Yes....This kid belongs to northern areas (either from Gilgit or Baltistan or Kashmir, can't remember exactly).....The people over there are very nice and humble in their looks and as well as in their gestures/hospitality too...Very simple and patriotic people...

Bus nazar na lagey hamari ya tumhari.....:(

calm down brother, don't let your emotion cloud your judgement.

As per my knowledge stun guns are useless when you are facing thousands of violent mobs, pelting stones and throwing grenades. Again, trying to snatch guns from security personnel will get you killed anywhere in the world, I repeat anywhere.
Security personnel has every right to take the extreme measure to maintain the laws of the land. Violence brings violence, simple. and mind you these are same people who drove away the pandits from the valley. Karma has come for them and biting their collective behind no matter how much you whine justice will be served.

Yes, kashmir has a long history of Shia- Sunni tensions. I would suggest you to do a little research on that before posting.
You are right sectarian killings are very rare because kashmir has not become Pakistan yet. In sunni majority places shias are not allowed to do Muharram celebrations.
http://www.tehelka.com/2013/11/are-kashmiri-shias-the-next-pandits/

You are right, people from northern areas are nice and humble people. Humari nazar kabhi nahi lagegi..aap befikr rahiye

so what you cant digest is a lie. Try something new next time

Tell me Bhagat Singh was also a Terrorist. And their supporters were liars made fake propaganda against legitimate British Indian govt

You have every right to believe whatever posted in the internet, please do not expect others to do the same.

Extremely weak logic. Bhagat singh was neither a Jihadi nor a mujahidin..he was not against British for them being Christians..lol

You have every right to believe whatever posted in the internet, please do not expect others to do the same.

Extremely weak logic. Bhagat singh was neither a Jihadi nor a mujahidin..he was not against British for them being Christians..lol
so only Muslim freedom fighters are terrorists, this logic sounds very strong. Burhan fought against Indian occupation just as Bhagat fought against British occupation. Is there any difference ?

Back
Top Bottom