What's new

This Kashmiri’s Response to an Army Veteran Is a Must Read

Don't get hung up on the term. Discuss the issue that's core problem.

It's typical crowd control. They are using legal means of crowd control.

The adults are bringing kids into the crowd control zones and they are getting hurt.

The areas with curfews, people are getting shot for violating curfew, so what's surprising about that?

All the action is being undertaken by the Kashmiri Police. The army doesn't do crowd control, they come guns blazing, like when they shot and killed 200+ Hindus in Gujarat to stop the riots.

Backlash? No. They will be angry of course, but they will keep their anger in their homes. That's the purpose.

Torturing prisoners is a whole different scene. In the videos, the Indian soldiers were not torturing people, they were following Indian law, that's why they were leaked in the first place.

U are the 1st person I have met who is justifying such things. So end of discussion.

If he had a grenade then as human psych atleast one of the soldiers wud have shouted that he is holding a grenade but after seeing he is having a beard they just open fire. Come on man we are indulged in useless arguments here.

What is this, Bollywood?

India has a no-tolerance policy against terrorists. He got lucky the army even asked him to surrender. Then he f***ed it up 'cause he was holding a grenade.

I agree it is useless, because it shouldn't be of any concern to you. No different from a 16 year old black boy getting shot by the American police for not complying.

Did you even read the post?
The guy who was shot was Jaish e Mohammed divisional commander Ehsan Bhai.The house he was hiding in was blown up by army and he was trapped under rubble.

I have read your post from start till end and word by word and that is why I came up with many questions, none of whom were answered. Good Luck with that and end of discussion on this issue. Have a good weekend.

Do the Pakistanis know that the DGP of police in Kashmir is a Kashmiri and the riots are being controlled by the Kashmir Police which is manned by Kashmiris?

Yes...Just string are being moved from New Delhi....:-).....So it means you also decided to play divide and rule by recruiting locals and putting them against their very fellowmen? Before 1947, Britishers also used to recruit locals in police/LEAS but do we give respect to those recruited guys? No...We hate them as they obeyed their British masters and killed their own fellowmen....Does the recruitment of locals by British, in pre-partition subcontinent, makes or imply that fight of independence by local people against British wrong/criminal/treacherous act?

Recruitment of locals in LEAs from occupied territory doesn't mean people or territory is now belonged to occupier.......

Did you even read the post?
The guy who was shot was Jaish e Mohammed divisional commander Ehsan Bhai.The house he was hiding in was blown up by army and he was trapped under rubble.

No wonder they gave him the option of surrendering.

Yes...Just string are being moved from New Delhi....:-).....So it means you also decided to play divide and rule by recruiting locals and putting them against their very fellowmen? Before 1947, Britishers also used to recruit locals in police/LEAS but do we give respect to those recruited guys? No...We hate them as they obeyed their British masters and killed their own fellowmen....Does the recruitment of locals by British, in pre-partition subcontinent, makes or imply that fight of independence by local people against British wrong/criminal/treacherous act?

Recruitment of locals in LEAs from occupied territory doesn't mean people or territory is now belonged to occupier.......

You are wrong. The British recruited constables, but the officers were white. In Kashmir, everybody from the rank of constable to DGP are Kashmiris.

And the Kashmir Police is following riot control methods that's normally used everywhere.

@Joe Shearer
Professional explain it...
Death to aggressor, monster inhuman

Janwar bhi aisa nahien kartey ... Indian Army worst then animal...I pray to God same treatment for them....

What is this, Bollywood?

India has a no-tolerance policy against terrorists. He got lucky the army even asked him to surrender. Then he f***ed it up 'cause he was holding a grenade.

I agree it is useless, because it shouldn't be of any concern to you. No different from a 16 year old black boy getting shot by the American police for not complying.

As we have agreed to disagree here so let me bail out rather than continue to get things soar. Have a nice weekend.

Because you DO NOT understand this

And you keep demanding kashmir

So we have to keep REFUSING it to you ; and the cycle continues
You are an emotional teenager who is presumptuous about people on so many accounts. I'm not demanding Kashmir. I'm merely speaking on pure humanity grounds.

I would say once again to every Pakistani posters here.Till these protest are peaceful its acceptable to India,once they started pelting stones and raise guns.They will get the treatment what every sovereign nation be it china in Xinjiang,Pakistani army in Baluchistan and P.O.K or Turkey in kurdhistan do.

Idiot, you got beaten up as a child because you were obviously running about without adult supervision in what could potentially be a dangerous area. That should have obviously sent you home crying, safe and sound.
Yea; a kid running around without adult supervision; what should the authorities do? Beat up a 10 year old kid to teach him a lesson; what brave warriors.

This wouldn't happen in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom