What's new

This is why we believe change is coming !!

you guys are very optimistic about Imran khan....hope he delivers when he gets his chance.......and i hope he dos'nt turn out to be some lip service guy like Obama......

he wont, he is arrogant :cheers:

Which is the reason why people were apprehensive about him.
However, in recent appearances he has toned down his attitude.. and acts a lot more humble.
His recent interview on KK k saath was pleasantly surprising as he seemed more willing to explain his stance and focus attention more on hum(PTI) rather than mein..

you guys are very optimistic about Imran khan....hope he delivers when he gets his chance.......and i hope he dos'nt turn out to be some lip service guy like Obama......

Obama said before he became president that he would invade Pakistan and he did.

Imran Khan is saying he wants to take Pakistan out of this war OF terror and bring peace to Pakistan.

This is the difference. Obama is a war-mongering typical american politician, Imran Khan wants peace.

Imran is a good batsman. But we hope he doesn't get out on a first ball googly!

Assalam alaikum

i always find out whoever has some principles and doesnot compromise, ppl think about him as arrogant but i know an arrogant person when he makes mistakes and try to justify it

what i liked about ik whenever pakistan team used to loose he would take all the blame and cover his teammates

and when he supported mushy he later apolgised

arrogants don't do it they find an escape goat

TARIQ

IK is but 1 man. The biggest problem with his party is that he does not have enough well known leaders to contest against PML/PPP politicians especially in their own localities which PML/PPP have owned through generations. Realistically I would be surprised if he can win 8-10 NA seats.

Which is the reason why people were apprehensive about him.
However, in recent appearances he has toned down his attitude.. and acts a lot more humble.
His recent interview on KK k saath was pleasantly surprising as he seemed more willing to explain his stance and focus attention more on hum(PTI) rather than mein..

good observation mate...

his bitterness has gone down, and he does seem a bit more humble since after the Lahore Tsunami.

but now starts the real test for Imran khan... he claims that he is the best team selector. lets see how he does in Elections.

Nevermind wat IK says about India/Kashmir amidst the Pakistani public, he'll be good for India Pakistan relations.

He's a celebrity in India. A moderate.

but now starts the real test for Imran khan... he claims that he is the best team selector. lets see how he does in Elections.

Watch today's Lekin on Geo..
interesting debate.. appalling that the PML(N) representative is resorting to low blows.
However, some valid points come to light..

forget what Ik said.. he is man, can mistate this or that.

What is PTI's stance on turncoats?... SMQ is for all purposes. a Turncoat..
Is it no turncoats at all? or is it no turncoats who are suspected of corruption?

Moreover.. Nadeem Paracha is right in saying that even PTI is using reactionary messages at its party line.
Fix their fault or his fault.. PTI needs to come up with something genuinely unique to the party's offer to Pakistan apart from changing mistakes of the past. Corruption and its associated evils , foreign policy , swiss money etc.. are prime issues on the common Pakistanis mind.. but what of economic and social uplift independent of these.
PTI needs to take these issues out from just being in websites and down to the rural illiterate.

Protect this guy Pakistanis...he seems to be your only hope in these turbulent times.

Back
Top Bottom