What's new

This is why I love the the military wing of Hamas

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Hamas top official arrested on suspicion of corruption | JPost | Israel News

In the first case of its kind since the establishment of Hamas, a top official of the Islamist movement has been arrested on suspicion of “financial and moral corruption,” sources in the Gaza Strip said Tuesday.

The sources named the official as Ayman Taha, a former spokesman for Hamas and the son of one of the founders of the Palestinian Islamist movement.

The sources told the Albawabhnews.com website that Taha was arrested for his involvement in a “large corruption case.”

The sources said that other senior Hamas officials suspected of involvement in the case may also be arrested.

According to the sources, Taha had previously been caught with a married woman in an apartment in the center of the Gaza Strip.

Other sources said that Taha was arrested two weeks ago after he purchased a villa in Gaza City, raising suspicion as to the source of his inflated and sudden wealth.

Another newspaper, Rai al-Youm, reported that Taha was arrested by members of Hamas’s military wing, Izaddin al-Kassam, as he tried to escape to Egypt.

It said that the Hamas militiamen stopped Taha as he was traveling near Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip and took him to an undisclosed location. He was apparently on his way to Egypt.

The paper said that the security forces belonging to the Hamas Interior Ministry were not involved in the arrest and investigation of Taha.

It said that Taha was also being interrogated about the circumstances surrounding a European country’s approval of his request for emigration.

The affair has been surrounded with secrecy and even senior Hamas officials have been denied access to information about the interrogation of Taha, the paper said.

This pig suddenly got himself some money and corrupted his soul and went cheated on his wife with a ugly adulter woman and Hamas didn't know of this. Guess who did. This is why I love the military of wing if Hamas, when it comes to trash like this man they don't care what the politicians want or say, they will take the authority and they were the ones who caught him indulging in such a affair may God curse him to hell and they now have him in a secret location the government does not even know about hopefully they will mess this guy up and let justice occur to this adulterer piece of trash. I hope they kill this sick man.

Bravo resistance fighters.

Islamic Jihad is better, they are loyal to Iran

Hamas are clowns divided and parasited by MOSSAD agents

Islamic Jihad is better, they are loyal to Iran

Hamas are clowns divided and parasited by MOSSAD agents

ha ha ha... You're prioritizing the terrorists now???? Any terrorist group works with iran is good and doesn't cooperate are bad???
You need to get a life

Such people r usually used by external elements for spying or as an informant!
Remember the targeted murder of one of senior Palestinian leader in Ghaza in an airstrike?

Its always good to identify and eliminate such type of people within yr society for a greater good.

Remember the targeted murder of one of senior Palestinian leader in Ghaza in an airstrike?

Its always good to identify and eliminate such type of people within yr society for a greater good.

You're a cry baby Aren't you????

ha ha ha... You're prioritizing the terrorists now???? Any terrorist group works with iran is good and doesn't cooperate are bad???
You need to get a life
When palestinians behead? Only zionist Al Qaeda democrats do

That's true, now they are interrogating him. :)

Hamas top official arrested on suspicion of corruption | JPost | Israel News

In the first case of its kind since the establishment of Hamas, a top official of the Islamist movement has been arrested on suspicion of “financial and moral corruption,” sources in the Gaza Strip said Tuesday.

The sources named the official as Ayman Taha, a former spokesman for Hamas and the son of one of the founders of the Palestinian Islamist movement.

The sources told the Albawabhnews.com website that Taha was arrested for his involvement in a “large corruption case.”

The sources said that other senior Hamas officials suspected of involvement in the case may also be arrested.

According to the sources, Taha had previously been caught with a married woman in an apartment in the center of the Gaza Strip.

Other sources said that Taha was arrested two weeks ago after he purchased a villa in Gaza City, raising suspicion as to the source of his inflated and sudden wealth.

Another newspaper, Rai al-Youm, reported that Taha was arrested by members of Hamas’s military wing, Izaddin al-Kassam, as he tried to escape to Egypt.

It said that the Hamas militiamen stopped Taha as he was traveling near Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip and took him to an undisclosed location. He was apparently on his way to Egypt.

The paper said that the security forces belonging to the Hamas Interior Ministry were not involved in the arrest and investigation of Taha.

It said that Taha was also being interrogated about the circumstances surrounding a European country’s approval of his request for emigration.

The affair has been surrounded with secrecy and even senior Hamas officials have been denied access to information about the interrogation of Taha, the paper said.

This pig suddenly got himself some money and corrupted his soul and went cheated on his wife with a ugly adulter woman and Hamas didn't know of this. Guess who did. This is why I love the military of wing if Hamas, when it comes to trash like this man they don't care what the politicians want or say, they will take the authority and they were the ones who caught him indulging in such a affair may God curse him to hell and they now have him in a secret location the government does not even know about hopefully they will mess this guy up and let justice occur to this adulterer piece of trash. I hope they kill this sick man.

Bravo resistance fighters.

you're a fool to support an obvious political move (just before elections, if i'm not mistaken?) by Hamas.

considering how Hamas glorifies counter-productive violence against the Israelis and all the suicide bombers whom i suspect ended up in Hell rather than that 72-virgin heaven of muslims, i'd say Hamas is as stupid as they've ever been. They're just trying to polish the blood off their image, that's all.

you're a fool to support an obvious political move (just before elections, if i'm not mistaken?) by Hamas.

considering how Hamas glorifies counter-productive violence against the Israelis and all the suicide bombers whom i suspect ended up in Hell rather than that 72-virgin heaven of muslims, i'd say Hamas is as stupid as they've ever been. They're just trying to polish the blood off their image, that's all.

?????

@Aeronaut

Something's not normal about this guy ...he's obviously ridiculing Islam rather than discuss topic.

?????

@Aeronaut

Something's not normal about this guy ...he's obviously ridiculing Islam rather than discuss topic.

@Aeronaut with all due respect, all i try to do is expose the full evilness of some select muslim strategies and tactics, that muslims here keep saying is "anti-islam"?? strange, very strange, imo.

but i can ease up on the insults, since it's not having the effect i want. i was hoping to slap you awake with insults, hazzy.

full evilness of some select muslim strategies and tactics

This is odd, when have you exposed 'full evilness' of non Muslim select bla bla bla and bla?​

This is odd, when have you exposed 'full evilness' of non Muslim select bla bla bla and bla?​
as your viewpoint on that is a gallery of paintings rather than a photograph, i will never be able to fully satisfy this wish of yours perhaps. but I have criticized the US, NATO, the EU, my own government, the Israelis, the Russians and the Chinese, at least, publicly AND (more often still :D) semi-privately.

as your viewpoint on that is a gallery of paintings rather than a photograph, i will never be able to fully satisfy this wish of yours perhaps. but I have criticized the US, NATO, the EU, my own government, the Israelis, the Russians and the Chinese, at least, publicly AND (more often still :D) semi-privately.

You don't need to satisfy my wish, :D, I just had known someone like you who argued with me on middle eastern current events and I got him to change his political mind then he came to me and said he's considering converting to Islam and he is now secretly a Muslim because he would be disavowed by friends and family. :D

Where have you criticized your administration? Not like Netherlands has done much wrong, but you consider NATO and Israel to also be your administrations. :lol:

Being loyal to administrations does not mean you can't be loyal to your government.

I am loyal to my government, respect the laws, procedures here, pay taxes, bills, file taxes, etc.. Etc... And am loyal and sympathetic with my government in Michigan.

That doesn't mean I'm loyal to the military industry or the administration in the White House. :D

Sorry to break it to you I am a loyal citizen.

Back
Top Bottom