What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

Thanks bro for your wishes, they means a lot......amen, The relapse of this disease is dreadful and i am on alert for next 3 years. sad to know abt your grand father. If its detected late then its fatal
It was a relapse bro... (Despite the operation)...5-6 later it came back...
Good luck,warm wishes and may the Almoghty protect you. Ameen.

It was a relapse bro... (Despite the operation)...5-6 later it came back...
Good luck,warm wishes and may the Almoghty protect you. Ameen.

you are right bro the relapse is mostly fatal if goes undetected, i will go for quarterly check to mumbai for an year then its 6 monthly for next 2 years. i am born optimistic man and hopefully i survive long enough to finish some social family duties of life

Thanks sis

Thanks dear i missed this thread most along with that Baluchistan pics thread

Well bro all fine but had a bad health scare, luckily got diagnosed and treated early throat cancer

Glad to hear you pulled through. May Allah give you a long healthy, prosperous life!

Thanks bro from my heart :). god bless you
Very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Grandparents are always extra special. May Allah forgive his sins and give him a high place in Jannah!!

Ameen Ya Rubul Alameen.
May Allah help you. It was sad to read about that cancer part. Best of luck to you.

Thanks a lot bro from my heart

.............Fresh and organic..
02.jpg

Thanks bro for your wishes, they means a lot......amen, The relapse of this disease is dreadful and i am on alert for next 3 years. sad to know abt your grand father. If its detected late then its fatal

Wow man didn't know. Thanks to God you're fine. It's like a cancer epidemic out there. But I also heard that while the treatment is harsh, it is now possible to treat almost every kind of cancer. We'll have you around for a long time man. I'm sure!

Wow man didn't know. Thanks to God you're fine. It's like a cancer epidemic out there. But I also heard that while the treatment is harsh, it is now possible to treat almost every kind of cancer. We'll have you around for a long time man. I'm sure!

Thanks bro fr your kind wishes :cheers:

.............Fresh and organic..
02.jpg

your rock bro with your very refreshing threads of different varieties every time, main threads of defense are now too much full of hatred that i do avoid commenting there now

shalgam and mully in winters are very enjoyable with "makki di roti"

Made in Pakistan sharukh khan :-D :-D

Attachments

• 1436800760824.jpg
    1436800760824.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 63

Back
Top Bottom