What's new

This is what War On Terror has brought to us

Nobody is saying a word about the pakistani intelligence agencies who gave away anyone with a beared for few thousand dollars. Musharaf ki jai.

As an Afghan, Ahmad, you should know better than anyone the Pashtun traditions. Being a Tajik is no excuse to not know these traditions.

Fair engouh bro, if they put their silly traditions above afghanistan then i wont have anything further to say. Afghanistan is not the property of pashtons to decide over it on their own.

And by the way, i know about those traditions.

I wouldn't say they're silly. Just need some proper implementation. Nothing worse than spineless people.

What do you think a proper implementation is? By the way gov of pakistan sided with americans because they knew the consequences, i think they made a right decision, they are not spineless.

Last edited:
Perhaps the most concerning Dilemma which this WOT has brought to Pakistan is regarding Missing Persons

Last edited by a moderator:
This Only Separate Hearts......... may one day comes when everyone be happy and no such sins left anywhr in the world.

We tried to convince Taliban to hand over OBL. They didn't listen and war came to our western borders. Now whom would you blame?

Real tragedy is that (us) muslims are not willing to cooperate with each other even during unfavorable times.

You guys cannot justify Iraq war.

I agree with Jigs, I am impressed with his open view.. and No one here is justifying the invasion on Iraq... Neither Jigs did that... :usflag:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom