What's new

This is what War On Terror has brought to us

and then Americans think pakistani population will support their cause.... never

Amitriptyline + Lorazapam "AKA: Ativan"... Interesting. So they pump them with Anti Depressants and anti anxiety pills.

What can we expect from a 'morally bankrupt nation' such as America? (The self-proclaimed champion of human rights)

They treat animals better than their prisoners.

And I believe that some 'missing people of Pakistan' are behind American bars in unknown locations.

What can we expect from a 'morally bankrupt nation' such as America? (The self-proclaimed champion of human rights)

They treat animals better than their prisoners.

And I believe that some 'missing people of Pakistan' are behind American bars in unknown locations.

may be "some " or may be "many" are still getting tortured by those bastards..... They ruined our whole nation just because their one tower.... and of course we were not behind that.... :angry:

may be "some " or may be "many" are still getting tortured by those bastards..... They ruined our whole nation just because their one tower.... and of course we were not behind that.... :angry:
What I find ironic is that after the events of 9/11, the very first nation they threatened to bomb back to stone age was Pakistan.

I was like WTH? Did Pakistan caused 9/11?

However, even after so much sacrifices for this thankless nation; During the case of Faisal Shahzad in NYC, Hillary threatened Pakistan of dire consequences.

WTH?

You know my friend; Pakistan is under the radar of America now. They are watching us and planning accordingly.

Americans know that Pakistani people have lot of potential in them and can turn pakistan in to fortress of Islam. They are worried about this. America can become the greatest threat to our nation. India will look secondary in comparison. This is why we need a wake up call. We need to make our nation strong like China.

What worries the 'entire world' is that what if another 9/11 like incident happens or even worse?

Go through these:

TRobertson21210

"A Second 9/11": An Integral Part of US Military Doctrine

The first 9/11 event has already resulted in a response that has left hundreds and thousands of muslims dead.

Gold help us and knock some sense in to the heads of capitalistic warmongers and profiteers.

Last edited:
Though the terrorist ideology needs to Rooted out , but engaging them conventionally is not the best way.. and this WOT is certainly turning out to be a Holocaust Muslims....a Genocide.
Millions have died for both causes, that is fighting in the name of Misguided Faith and Fighting against Religious Fundamentalism and in both cases almost huge majority is being convicted of fraud to pursue heinous agenda of a few handful.

the entire middle east need to unite against imperialist United States aka Britain in disguise.

Britain in disguise, you really think USA is a British puppet.. WOOO!! Hilarious..

USA wants war with the Iraq they join in like lap dogs.

ZhengHe...I tend to disagree with you, the mess came from middle east in the first place in form of funds and terrorists. The mess Pakistan is in is all contributed by Wahabis and Gulf nations.

ZhengHe...I tend to disagree with you, the mess came from middle east in the first place in form of funds and terrorists. The mess Pakistan is in is all contributed by Wahabis and Gulf nations.

You need to squeeze problem but not to flow.

It is a complex issue. The CIA played a part in some respect by offering them training and arming them. This artfully gave the rest of the world reasons to support the American course.

im actually aware of this, its quite evident in the middle east also

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom