What's new

This is what an empowered and dignified women is like

Don't we need more muslim sisters like these to go back to golden days of islamic civilization?

• Total voters
There are many sources saying that Hassan al-Banna was a British agent. You can check for yourself. He was the Osama Bin Laden of those times.

What starts as individual choice and 'live and let live' enlarges into social pressure and increased presence of reactionary elements.

The below picture I believe was released by the Syrian government to warn against what the so-called Free Syrian Army wanted for Syria :

blob-jpg.462165
Regarding HasanAlBannaRahimahu Allah, I really dont want to be in your position in front of Allah Subhanahu WaTaAalah. The proof should be from your own knowledge not some Governement inspired research. If YOU YOURSELF know HasanAlBannah to be a British Agent then talk, otherwise pray for forgiveness in front of Allah for you are in error. Honestly I have no other motive than to save you from Allah's chasticement on the day when there is no shade and you and Indeed I appear in his presence Naked(both clothes wise and without any support from anyone).
Regarding the photographs you know the background of Bashar Ul Asad and his communist thinking. As I said to you I take no one's word above that of Allah and his messenger SAW. All the women I know in my family who have taken the hijab and indeed the Jilbaab have done so of their own accord. If you read the Quran it tells you"La ikraha fid deen qad tabayyano min ar rushd" there is no compulsion in deen once the clear guidance has come. There is and has never been any compulsion on women to wear the Hijaab and Jilbaab, except the Saudi Society. My wife who has spent 23 years in Saudi tells me the women wear the hijab and abayya outside and once inside wear the best European dresses in segregated environment. They even have swimming parties for ladies and enjoy themselves greatly. So I ask you what is wrong with the women being peotected from the eyes of men who have no business looking at them in any case. I dont accept this paranoid Syrian view of Niqaab as it is inspired by the Leftist thinking of their leaders and has nothing to do with Islam.
I have also pointed out to you repeatedly the matter of choice. Do you think a woman out of her own choice has the riggt to wear the Niqaab or Jilbaab just like another woman who has the right to wear a skirt? This question which you have assiduously avoided is what is at the heart of this debate. I wont entertain any answers from you till such time that you answer this simple question without resorting to rhetoric from Syrian Government propaganda machine.
A

golden age.

In what terms was it the Golden age?

Who is the West to claim what was the Golden age?

And why do chicks need to whip out their teets to feel liberated?

Why is the fight free the nipple legitimate and free the nutsack frowned upon?

their country their rules if you don't like migrate somewhere else
You know I agree to that.

BUT then don't claim to be a land of freedom then.

People in Denmark are hypocrites.

Then people cry about state of minorities in Muslim countries and other Asian countries.

European countries need to treat their Muslim minorities better.

Even in Switzerland minarets are banned.

bloody hypocrites!

You know I agree to that.

BUT then don't claim to be a land of freedom then.

People in Denmark are hypocrites.

Then people cry about state of minorities in Muslim countries and other Asian countries.

European countries need to treat their Muslim minorities better.

Even in Switzerland minarets are banned.

bloody hypocrites!
you know i agree with you too

but then we also claim land of pure

not a single item is pure in our country not even humans almost everything in our country is not pure :rofl:

you know i agree with you too

but then we also claim land of pure

not a single item is pure in our country not even humans almost everything in our country is not pure :rofl:

But your citicism is pure.

Your intentions are pure.

Tommy banne ka shoq ha?

Just 3.

Versus 200 Million unpure items.

Land is No doubt pure. People come and Go. Who cares
sab maal main milawat itni hai ke 1 kilo doodh main 100 gram doodh hota hai . motton main kuty or beef main gadhy kha rahy hain .mirchi main aentten pissi hoi or chay main lakri ka burada oil main murda janweroon ka oil :partay: medicine 2 number hain to doctor bhi 3 number :P سوائے دھوکے اور جھوٹ کے کچھ بھی خالص نہین رہا اس ملک میں

sab maal main milawat itni hai ke 1 kilo doodh main 100 gram doodh hota hai . motton main kuty or beef main gadhy kha rahy hain .mirchi main aentten pissi hoi or chay main lakri ka burada oil main murda janweroon ka oil :partay: medicine 2 number hain to doctor bhi 3 number :P سوائے دھوکے اور جھوٹ کے کچھ بھی خالص نہین رہا اس ملک میں

Your post is full of milaawat

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom