What's new

"This is no hope of India becoming the next China..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to stop using Baidu translator

Given this incident, what you are stating might actually be true

china-chinese-police-step-on-migrant-worker-woman-hair-01.jpg

more like the video spamming in ur post was lagging me out like shit that i could'nt finish typing n proof-reading

anyone who points at the dirty laundry that Indians do not wish to let the world see- is a troll lulz

Only on pdf my Han friend, only on pdf...ably backed by the pakistani posters and pakistani mods and your very own chinese mod..

Every where else on the Internet the Chinese brigade doesn't do so well.

same goes for the self-consolatory and circle-jerking Bharat r****k forums/DIF.

So why are u here then? isnt interacting with the Pakistanis and Chinese the very reason why you are even here on PDF?

it's the same dude.

anyone who points at the dirty laundry that Indians do not wish to let the world see- is a troll lulz

Lolz, check the chinese thread opener's thread history...He opens a million threads on India everyday. That isn't normal behavior, that's a paid retarded troll behaviour.

same goes for the self-consolatory and circle-jerking Bharat r****k forums/DIF.

So why are u here then? isnt interacting with the Pakistanis and Chinese the very reason why you are even here on PDF?

it's the same dude.

Not the Chinese, I don't usually fancy trolls.

Chinese growth model cannot be replicated. So there is no question of India wanting to become next China.

Political system of China is like brain in humans. It is mostly self-contained. That said, if like brain once it gets infected, that infection can be fatal. If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation. The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.

So yes, India will never 'overtake' China in that sense of the word. What might happen is that China burns itself to ground due to an authoritarian system which makes replacing the corrupted party impossible. All depends upon how long the CPC remains relatively corruption free.

Last edited:
nice doomsday prediction
It is not a prediction but a possibility. Judging from history, it has happened before as well. Russia and China in 1950-60s. And it is no doomsday. China is big but not that big that its failure will become a doomsday.

@waz @WAJsal @Seki You may want to look at this troll @eldarlmari for breaking rules.

Political system of China is like brain in humans. It is mostly self-contained. That said, if like brain once it gets infected, that infection can be fatal. If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation. The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.

So yes, India will never 'overtake' China in that sense of the word. What might happen is that China burns itself to ground due to an authoritarian system which makes replacing the corrupted party impossible. All depends upon how long the CPC remains relatively corruption free.
In fact, the “India becoming the next China” is a false proposition.
1, China is a developing country. No one likes catching up with developing countries.
2, China and India have different cultures, and China has been pursuing dynastic politics for 5000 years. India is a slave country to a democratic country, still retains some of the slave system. Development patterns are different.
3, India is a turbulent society, riots occur frequently, the lack of a stable social order and civic awareness.
4, The most important thing is the different industrial structure. India has no complete industrial system.

In fact, the “India becoming the next China” is a false proposition.
1, China is a developing country. No one likes catching up with developing countries.
2, China and India have different cultures, and China has been pursuing dynastic politics for 5000 years. India is a slave country to a democratic country, still retains some of the slave system. Development patterns are different.
3, India is a turbulent society, riots occur frequently, the lack of a stable social order and civic awareness.
4, The most important thing is the different industrial structure. India has no complete industrial system.

I guess you may want to practice a bit of reading comprehension. Your 'comment' has nothing to do with my post. I think you were not even able to understand what was written there, were you?

The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.

oh- CPC collapsed during Mao's time.

i didnt know that. Tell me what's the party in China that's in power today?

Political system of China is like brain in humans. It is mostly self-contained. That said, if like brain once it gets infected, that infection can be fatal. If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation.

Sure China will get 'annihilated' by its own corrupted leadership(insinuating that Xi Jinping or any future leader is or would be corrupt, of which- u have no proof of)

It is not a prediction but a possibility. Judging from history, it has happened before as well. Russia and China in 1950-60s. And it is no doomsday. China is big but not that big that its failure will become a doomsday.

@waz @WAJsal @Seki You may want to look at this troll @eldarlmari for breaking rules.

So all that future tense-laden rhetoric u've been giving do not count as making a doomsday prediction?

Ok then, im a troll for pointing out the truth.

Last edited:
I guess you may want to practice a bit of reading comprehension. Your 'comment' has nothing to do with my post. I think you were not even able to understand what was written there, were you?
No, I understand what you are saying, so I reply to you.
Finally, I hope you understand what I said. I don't like to define a country in a vague language. So I try to use a clear statement of reality. And this thread is meaningless.

oh- CPC collapsed in the 1950s-60s.

i didnt know that. Tell me waht's the party in China that's in power today?

Sure China will get 'annihilated' by its own corrupted leadership(insinuating that Xi Jinping is corrupt of which u have no proof of)

So you're not making a doomsday prediction?

Ok then, im a troll for pointing out the truth.

Did you even read what I wrote?

"If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation."

"All depends upon how long the CPC remains relatively corruption free."

Where did I mention that current leadership of CPC is corrupt?

And yes you are a troll. Your intention behind posting a Hindu sterotypical racist image to a Muslim was to provoke inflammatory response.

No, I understand what you are saying, so I reply to you.
Finally, I hope you understand what I said. I don't like to define a country in a vague language. So I try to use a clear statement of reality. And this thread is meaningless.

It is a reality that CPC is authoritarian. It is a reality that if corruption seeps into an authoritarian regime it leads to collapse; which is what I posted.

Did you even read what I wrote?

"If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation."

"All depends upon how long the CPC remains relatively corruption free."

Where did I mention that current leadership of CPC is corrupt?

did u read what u wrote yourself instead? why avoid addressing the 1st half of your comment then?

u said 'The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.'

u insinuated that the CPC is doomed the moment its leaders turns corrupted. In that case, every single party in this world is doomed, cos there will always be corrupted leaders, some more, some less- in all political systems

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/this-is-...ng-the-next-china.469969/page-6#ixzz4UadmRflJ

And yes you are a troll. Your intention behind posting a Hindu sterotypical racist image to a Muslim was to provoke inflammatory response
this tickled me hard. That's the image of a sadhu aka Holy man and my point was to illustrate that u're a holy man making a doomsday prediction.

the corrupted interprets a corrupted view for himself by futilely attemping to accuse others of provoking disputes via insults in the name of race and religion lolz

Last edited:
did u read what u wrote yourself instead? why avoid addressing the 1st half of your comment then?

u said 'The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.'

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/this-is-...ng-the-next-china.469969/page-6#ixzz4UadmRflJ

this tickled me hard. That's the image of a sadhu aka Holy man and my point was to illustrate that u're a holy man making a doomsday prediction.

the corrupted interprets a corrupted view for himself lolz

Again you are confusing a possibility from prediction. A possibility has an antecedent leading to a consequence. Prediction establishes that antecedent is already there and hence the consequence is inevitable. I never said that current CPC is corrupt enough.

"
If the leadership of China get sufficiently corrupt then there is no stopping or altering its course from total annihilation. The cultural and political makeup of the country will ensure a complete collapse. They have shown it during the time of Mao and it can happen again too.
"

What you are doing is reading and quoting my one statement out of context. It is in the context of having a possible corrupt leadership. With no checks and balances on CPC outside itself, it will lead to collapse INCASE it gets a corrupt leadership. Mao's stupidities are a historical fact and so is the ruin of China during that time frame. So is the corruption in USSR leading to her collapse.

Lastly, how will you feel, if hypothetically speaking I post a pictures of Nanjing massacre with a title 'China' or 'Chinese'. Implying that picture is the representative of China. This will be trolling and your picture is also trolling for the same reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom