What's new

This is Muslim Hospitality in Bangladesh

A lot of vlogers are visiting BD these days... Rohingya has a positive impact on Bangladesh
This is actually not about Rohingyas. You should actually thank some pioneer vloggers in Youtube who exposed Bangladesh as a friendly and safe place, a chaotic yet exciting and exotic destination. Their videos got millions of views and motivated others to come.

some of other Vloggers currently visiting Bangladesh or just concluded their trip
Chinese vlogger.

One of the best tourist destination in Bangladesh I think is Sundarbans

Yes, it is one of the 3 UNESCO world heritage site in Bangladesh and last remaining natural habitat of Royal Bengal Tiger.

Yes, it is one of the 3 UNESCO world heritage site in Bangladesh and last remaining natural habitat of Royal Bengal Tiger.

I hope it is blocked for all tourists including the locals. The forest and the wildlife is extremely vulnerable at the moment.

Wrong, Bengal Tigers are found all over India, In Bangladesh you can find them in Chittagong hill tract as well.

Wrong, Bengal Tigers are found all over India, In Bangladesh you can find them in Chittagong hill tract as well.

Historically - yes. Recently - the chances of finding Bengal Tigers in Chittagong Hill Tracts in 2019 is slim to none.

I would love to be proven wrong though.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom