What's new

THIS IS INSANE-LOOK AT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
democracy_delivery_system_by_almcdermid-d5xi0s4.jpg

True and only super power.
What more can i say.

They have the technology and the means to support development, procurement and maintenance of those aircraft.

US Special Operations everywhere in the world needs versatility in its inventory. They are operating dozens of kinds of platforms in their armed forces. USNAVY's air arm is much bigger than collective might of many airforces in the world just like the mightiness of their defense budget.
Moreover, both Republican and Democrats have to please the weapon manufacturers by buying weapons. Corporations provides funds for their politics and elections. 5 largest media conglomerates also own some large weapon manufacturing firms. This is a deep and dirty game which spreads over US horizon. Trillions of dollars are being spent by US Armed Forces for maintenance and procurement of defense equipment which is going into the pockets of Zionist conglomerates from the pockets of US tax payers.

Biggest weapons purchaser is US Armed Forces itself. All other buyers from the world are paying less than US.

They have not inducted 8th gen Vedic spaceship yet, so they are not THAT advanced .
who knows what they have.
there may be more several secret projects going under that is not listed in wiki

still it look tiny compared to the 700-800bn defense budget america got.

Yea, its because it is tiny. I think you didn't read my comment correctly. Its a VERY small list. The number would be around twice - three times for combat aircraft specially!!

And the interesting thing is, IT WORKS!!! Each time its used!! At least, we don't have Mass Graves inside our states like they have in India of dead minorities killed by the Hindu elite!!

Last edited:
you got it personal and insulted in your post no #15
and you got - rating so no arguement with you.

I didn't get any personal. Re-read the entire chain, you first mocked the US and told me that the list of our inventory was STILL too small knowing our budget if 700-800 billion. And you also personally insulted me so I retaliated. Don't start something if you don't have the balls to take a response back. And I was still courteous to you when I wrote my response, giving you a warning to stop personal or expect worse.

There are no -ve ratings given. Nor does anything I said requires as such. If -ve ratings are given, those will have to be reversed. In fact the only party who should get -ve ratings is who starts this personal crap and low quality posts.

I didn't get any personal. Re-read the entire chain, you first mocked the US and told me that the list of our inventory was STILL too small knowing our budget if 700-800 billion. And you also personally insulted me so I retaliated. Don't start something if you don't have the balls to take a response back. And I was still courteous to you when I wrote my response, giving you a warning to stop personal or expect worse.

There are no -ve ratings given. Nor does anything I said requires as such. If -ve ratings are given, those will have to be reversed. In fact the only party who should get -ve ratings is who starts this personal crap and low quality posts.
i said you have got -
and i dont want further argument between u.s.

And the interesting thing is, IT WORKS!!! Each time its used!! At least, we don't have Mass Graves inside our states like they have in India of dead minorities killed by the Hindu elite!!

Ofcurs you do. What did zarbe azb produced then ? I suppose mass graves.
Besides allowing american drones to produce another mass graves.

It's surprising the US operates only 159 F-15C fighters. I thought they have more than that.

Russian air power is not shabby either, if you consider Russia has less than half the population of the US.

List of currently active Russian military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the russian list have all known aircraft. While your(US) list have aircrafts in huge number which are never even heard of.

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

Extremely offensive. We can give you enough and more offensive shots.

To the mods, why are idiots allowed to bring religion into every damn thread?
And you guys says whatever negative about Islam, which is not extremely offensive, as on your religion it is extremely offensive to you, what a double standard you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom