What's new

THIS IS INSANE-LOOK AT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the interesting thing is, IT WORKS!!! Each time its used!! At least, we don't have Mass Graves inside our states like they have in India of dead minorities killed by the Hindu elite!!
And what about mass graves america build in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Vietnam. can we consider them done by Christian Elite?

And what about mass graves america build in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Vietnam. can we consider them done by Christian Elite?
yes creating instability and terror around the world..

And the interesting thing is, IT WORKS!!! Each time its used!! At least, we don't have Mass Graves inside our states like they have in India of dead minorities killed by the Hindu elite!!

Yeah tell that to your Pakistani brothers who still hate your new countrymen for those drone strikes.

He's not Christian , this is what he does comes under US flag acting like a white American and bash India. And when others reply thinking him as American and curse them , i bet he's laughing.

F.Y.I he was previously orangzeb some American fellow we got here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rau
And you guys says whatever negative about Islam, which is not extremely offensive, as on your religion it is extremely offensive to you, what a double standard you have

Why don't you report it? There are enough idiots who bring in religion into every bloody thread and make a mess of it.

And I do not need a certificate from you on standards. Thank you have a nice day.

still it look tiny compared to the 700-800bn defense budget america got.

you all need it more.

you all have been using it every day.:coffee:
No we don't need it, we don't care about how USAF fleet of fighter s are insane or not, it you that worries about USAF fleet of fighter, their wants, their choices chapter closed, is Mr gambit or viper11 open a threads that worries about how insane IAF fleet of fighters, may I ask one question to why Indian fanboys says that your beloved crappy little LAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT your indenginous product, its a scale down version of JAS-37 vigan without canards, it fly-by- wire system is tested and developed by USA, its engine is also American, its radar is Israeli, avionics are Israeli, French, Russian and some Indians and you guys called it your indenginous product:hitwall::lol:and you India cut copy and paste foreign technology and put a name of yours and said by Indian fanaboys that technology is develop by India, what poor little Indian fanboys:mamba::hang3::help::omghaha::ashamed::laughcry:

No we don't need it, we don't care about how USAF fleet of fighter s are insane or not, it you that worries about USAF fleet of fighter, their wants, their choices chapter closed, is Mr gambit or viper11 open a threads that worries about how insane IAF fleet of fighters, may I ask one question to why Indian fanboys says that your beloved crappy little LAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT your indenginous product, its a scale down version of JAS-37 vigan without canards, it fly-by- wire system is tested and developed by USA, its engine is also American, its radar is Israeli, avionics are Israeli, French, Russian and some Indians and you guys called it your indenginous product:hitwall::lol:and you India cut copy and paste foreign technology and put a name of yours and said by Indian fanaboys that technology is develop by India, what poor little Indian fanboys:mamba::hang3::help::omghaha::ashamed::laughcry:
you called you projects indigenous more than u.s.
like the burraq drone copied of CH-3 paint it and called indigenous home made:omghaha:

Why don't you report it? There are enough idiots who bring in religion into every bloody thread and make a mess of it.

And I do not need a certificate from you on standards. Thank you have a nice day.
So why why don't you report it too,? I am especially referring to you, I am talk in a general sense, thank you, have a good day

The numbers are not correct USA has F-16 close to 2000 also F-15 and F-18

So why why don't you report it too,? I am especially referring to you, I am talk in a general sense, thank you, have a good day

A better judge of that will be the mods on what I have done and not done. Do not assume things.

you called you projects indigenous more than u.s.
like the burraq drone copied of CH-3 paint it and called indigenous home made:omghaha:
Drone project is a small project as compared to fighter project, so you have no reasonable answers for me for your junk LAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT your indenginous junk

List of active United States military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

crazy!!
look at the quantity and types of aircraft it has
i mean there are some aircraft which i never heard the name of, forget the pics.

this is insane man.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Yea, its because it is tiny. I think you didn't read my comment correctly. Its a VERY small list. The number would be around twice - three times for combat aircraft specially!!

Of course it works buddy @anon45 !!! Its the freakin' USAF you should know!!! Lol!!! We are the world's "ONLY SUPAHPAWAH"!!!
:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
just for now ..
i think china can match in next few years.:disagree:
Naah.. Not even in 100 years!!! I was just messin' with you buddy!!! LOL!!!:taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom