What's new

This is for every Arab hater and ignorant of reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada

The whole Syiran attack was a diversion with the main aim to take Mount Hermon with its billions dollars worth of the most sophisticated American Electronic and eavesdropping warfare technologies.. that were handed to the Soviet Union at that time.. and others despite any tank losses..or other sacrifices..

And then the trap..

Last edited:
@Tweety Sweetie , doesn't Saudia lick Israeli and American boots ?? :)

How about the so-called Mujahideen of Afganistan in the 80s ?? Were they not puppets of USA government and the British government ?? Wasn't Osama bin Laden trained in Britain ??

As specifically for Israel and Palestine, there is one simple solution. One country.

Will avoid further wars in West Asia.
Bollywood propaganda is effecting your brain function. I can call the Neurologist surgeon in Mumbai for you.

Arabs should report to Kashmir or face losing honor in life and in death.
It will happen in great numbers among average Arabs. If Arab muftis declare it Fard to go on Jihad to India there will be many Arabs coming from Morocco to Kuwait and everywhere in between.

You pay money to GoI to massacre Kashmiris

You deserve no place among honorable men.

Yeah, and sarcastic one-liners from your side are considered as badges of honor.

And let me hear from you a peaceful solution to Kashmir.

Bollywood propaganda is effecting your brain function.

Which Bollywood film was about the 80s Afghan war ??

I can call the Neurologist surgeon in Mumbai for you.

If that is your opinion then you should consult about yourself ( you are a Jordanian ) with any remaining member of the Black September group. They must have something to say about your theories. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom