What's new

This guy rules

Evil Flare

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

You can’t find a husband like this | This husband is a gift for his wife | God decides all!!

This is True Love Story I ever heard

74279556.jpg

She must be lucky

(Rosemarie “Rose” Siggins)

83584818.jpg

This is an example of a Tension free family life

95516791.jpg

And she is a mother of two

54782701.jpg

47650628.jpg

84433423.jpg

74189190.jpg

What Ever Happens....." Life Has To Go On".... :))
when u r down to nothing....God is up to something...!!!"
Maybe you don't like your job, maybe you didn't get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there's no escape, there's no excuse, so just Take Your Time and be nice.

Prayer is not a spare wheel that you pull out when you are in trouble. Use it as a steering wheel, that keeps you on the right path through out your life.

The hands that help are greater than lips that pray.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

:):)

Indeed, this is love! Excellent! I myself don't feel love, but I respect those who feel love.

I don't have words for this gentleman. I thought many words but then found those too less for him so I decided not to write anything

abt the topic, seriously how did she survive this thing, she must be less than half of her acrual length..

true love at its best

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

abt the topic, seriously how did she survive this thing, she must be less than half of her acrual length..
You can loose your legs but still survive. No big deal

Back
Top Bottom