What's new

This forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yabgu

Reaction score
Before I joined this forum I saw a few things on Google about military stuff and so I followed it for abit but after joining I found out that the amount of stuff on defence and military is 5-10% while the rest is politics, jokes etc I think there should be a place dedicated to non military area as now there's hardly any defence related stuff.

Before I joined this forum I saw a few things on Google about military stuff and so I followed it for abit but after joining I found out that the amount of stuff on defence and military is 5-10% while the rest is politics, jokes etc I think there should be a place dedicated to non military area as now there's hardly any defence related stuff.

You are right indeed, this forum is literally a waste of Online data. All the staff of this forum come here to bend and give/ take spanking.

Also you are not allowed to have your own opinion, unless ofcourse you state this, which may just not work.

Sir there is an ocean of information/knowledge you just have to find it.

We have doctors, engineers, scientists, ex-soldiers and defence related professional but you need to know them and get yourself attached to the right people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom