What's new

This Bharati Has a Dangerous Challenge for PAF

The challenge is so ridiculous and worthless that testimonial garnered a lot more attention than that.

Yes. But the guy appears to be very wise. He has not made bet on his dick.

I heard this conspiracy a few days back. There was some type of explosion at multan airport. Anyone know what really happened?

I heard this conspiracy a few days back. There was some type of explosion at multan airport. Anyone know what really happened?

It was some minor accident. These bharatis in frustration assumed that pakistan shot down its ow JFT just like IAF shot down its own mi17

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyhow, this guy CAN'T be admin of Bharat Rakhshak forum. As, I have a presence there too!

Don't know. But some serious guys were saying he is admin of BR forum that is why I posted it here

Hahahah I like your threads they r funny ..

:lol:

Here's the frank and open analysis:
NO JF17s WERE SHOT DOWN BY ANY FIRE, FRIENDLY OR HOSTILE!

now let's see your left "testimonial" in a pickled jar!!! 8-)

Shall not make this demand. If, while chopping off his "Testimonial", he, due to some carelessness, also gets his "Certificate" removed; who would be responsible.

Shall not make this demand. If, while chopping off his "Testimonial", he, due to some carelessness, also gets his "Certificate" removed; who would be responsible.
why does it matter? must be a very tiny and negligible "testimonial" and "certificate" for him to put it on the chopping block like this! :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom