What's new

Third ATR-72 and Scaneagle drones have been commissioned into Pakistan Navy

I don't know why but I personally find the Scan Eagle model quite useful for Recon specially if it flies for good 28 hours that is a very long surveillance time

Could work on remote areas well

Congratulations pakistan. Very deadly addition in navy.

your avatar is a forbidden symbol, its the symbol of the Nazy party !

Hitler ka bache yaha kia lein aiha he ? @Oscar check this new troll please !

2160752,8rDndViD_tfE8cW6yBy6nVsSM+vf9KPD6Kmjj5zmMOW_nF3izxf155y3iDnRppR4yi4N_KtsB_rNqXfjzBdjHg==.jpg

im sure its a atr-72 not 77.
Actually there is not such model as ATR-77 and I went to ATR's website and did not find such model but ATR-72-600 the model.

Congratulations pakistan. Very deadly addition in navy.
Beware!!! Yes it is..If Pakistan's Kabootar can be so deadly that it has to be arrested. ATR-72 is far more powerful than the that pigeon who gave insomnia to half of the India.

your avatar is a forbidden symbol, its the symbol of the Nazy party !

Hitler ka bache yaha kia lein aiha he ? @Oscar check this new troll please !

View attachment 331554

IIRC, they are fitted with maritime surveillance equipment and 'fitted for, but not with' weapon systems. Which means essentially there are limited to 'eyes and ears' but do not (yet) have 'fists and feet'.
My avtar is swastika. It is considered to be a sacred and auspicious symbol in Hinduism,Buddhism, and Jainism and dates back to before the 2nd century BC. It continues to be commonly used as a religious symbol in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
But as you have problems with it I have removed it.

My avtar is swastika. It is considered to be a sacred and auspicious symbol in Hinduism,Buddhism, and Jainism and dates back to before the 2nd century BC. It continues to be commonly used as a religious symbol in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
But as you have problems with it I have removed it.
I know what it is, I understand. I used to do a Japanese martial arts form that uses a similar symbol, much in the same way the WW2 Finnish Air Force used an inverted Swastika. However, let's try take into consideration mutual sensitivities (I can image other people having issues with the cross symbol as commonly found in Christian religion)
http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/nippon-shorinji-kempo-federation/trademarks/389478/
sk-classic.jpg

I know what it is, I understand. I used to do a Japanese martial arts form that uses a similar symbol, much in the same way te WW2 Finnish Air Force used an inverted Swastika. However, let's try take into consideration mutual sensitivities (I can image other people having issues with the cross symbol as commonly found in Christian religion)
http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/nippon-shorinji-kempo-federation/trademarks/389478/
penguins of Madagascar are my most favorite cartoons even . its private in your avatar i love him

I know what it is, I understand. I used to do a Japanese martial arts form that uses a similar symbol, much in the same way the WW2 Finnish Air Force used an inverted Swastika. However, let's try take into consideration mutual sensitivities (I can image other people having issues with the cross
sk-classic.jpg
Agree sir. Already removed it. No offence was intended.

Agree sir. Already removed it. No offence was intended.
Thank you, none taken. It is just there seem many on this forum who take joy, pride even, in choosing a symbol or image or name that offends others. Which is so unnecessary. Clearly you are not one of them. Welcome, and enjoy the forum :tup:

ATR is a nice plane , looks effective and newer in design and capabilities

351535_76002578.jpg

La jawab , potential

EC-JAH-Pakistan-Navy-ATR-72_PlanespottersNet_363392.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom