What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

Can you answer my question with details on the ground.

Or should I tell the hundreds and thousands of daily wage workers without those 2 or 5 bucks to buy rice or kerosene to cook it on to go to Nirmala Sitharsman to find out where they should go to eat?

Thanks.
Maybe, you could reach out to them and provide the information so that they can go to the nearest PDS shops and avail the schemes. I am pretty sure people have had cooking methods available before the COVID-19. Nice to see your enthusiasm to be informed and help you are providing to the poor in real life. Keep up.

Maybe, you could reach out to them and provide the information so that they can go to the nearest PDS shops and avail the schemes. I am pretty sure people have had cooking methods available before the COVID-19. Nice to see your enthusiasm to be informed and help you are providing to the poor in real life. Keep up.

Ok.

So you don't have a clue.

Join a very fukin long line.

Ok.

So you don't have a clue.

Join a very fukin long line.
What more you need to know. You want the PM to go to crores of people to distribute food items ? What exactly are you looking for. Are you unaware how reliefs, DBTs and PDS shops work in our country.

You seem well informed.

Can you answer my question?
Its a duty to remain well informed in these times.

Updating from the live conference from N. Sitharaman.
  • A package is ready for the poor who need immediate help like migrant workers and urban and rural poor. No one will go hungry. The package is worth Rs 1.7 lakh crore: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
  • The Finance Minister announces 5kg of rice or wheat free of cost for the needy.
  • Finance Minister thanks the front line workers and expresses her gratitude to ASHA workers, doctors, sanitary workers, para-medics. She announces a insurance cover for them of Rs 50 lakh per person.
  • Rs 2,000 to be transferred to immediately in first week of April to farmers: FM Sitharaman
  • Cash transfer:
    • 1. Farmer:
    • 2.MNREGA
    • 3.Widows/Pensioners
    • 4. Jan Dhan Yojana
    • 5. Ujwala Scheme
    • 6. Self Help Women Groups
    • 7. Organised Sector Workers (EPFO)/ Construction workers
  • Per person 5kg rice or 5kg wheat for free for 3 months; 1kg of pulse per household as per to regional preference: FM Sitharaman
  • The Finance Minister said that 8.69 crore farmers will be immediately benefited through Direct cash transfers. Installment of Rs 2000 in the first week of April will be transferred.
  • Ujjwala Scheme women will be given free cylinders for the next 3 months. This will benefit 8.3 crore BPL families: FM Sitharaman
  • Women Jan Dhan account holders will receive Rs 500 in their accounts so that they can take care of their households. This will happen for the next 3 months: FM

What more you need to know. You want the PM to go to crores of people to distribute food items ? What exactly are you looking for. Are you unaware how reliefs, DBTs and PDS shops work in our country.

Simple question.

Where do people go for food.

Don't give me internet Google gyan.

Tell me about Pune. You seem.extraordinarily well informed.

Not one guy I know has a clue. Maybe you could help fellow Indians?

Thanks.

Simple question.

Thanks.

those who have access to stove of some sort can manage...my co working drivers who are stranded in diff. parts of my state mostly had 3 days rations...they are using diesel for cooking food...in small trucks like 7 tons with just a day cabin...those who had a spare stove tucked somewhere are ok...those who did not...and relied on Rs 5 idly for their stomach are in trouble.

Simple question.

Thanks.
You know what you are asking right. Location of PDS shops of a different state. I have never availed the services but I still tried to find out.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...5,73.9741457],[18.4272085,73.76894419999999]]

These are some of the publicly available ration shops in Pune.
And in case you need more info. You should contact to the authorities directly.
http://mahafood.gov.in/website/english/home.aspx

Anything else ? Its not hard to find about things if you really want to.
Do tell me if you visit any PDS shop and availed the services as declared by the FM.

And about the Internet Google Gyan which you could have also availed, but maybe you get personal briefing from CM's at your place. We have to depend on Internet for such basic information.

those who have access to stove of some sort can manage...my co working drivers who are stranded in diff. parts of my state mostly had 3 days rations...they are using diesel for cooking food...in small trucks like 7 tons with just a day cabin...those who had a spare stove tucked somewhere are ok...those who did not...and relied on Rs 5 idly for their stomach are in trouble.

Try explaining this to Mr Google above ...

Oh, I didnt know you were looking for 'Upgrade' button on our infrastructure and public welfare systems overnight. Sorry to disappoint.

You know what you are asking right. Location of PDS shops of a different state. I have never availed the services but I still tried to find out.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...5,73.9741457],[18.4272085,73.76894419999999]]

These are some of the publicly available ration shops in Pune.
And in case you need more info. You should contact to the authorities directly.
http://mahafood.gov.in/website/english/home.aspx

Anything else ? Its not hard to find about things if you really want to.
Do tell me if you visit any PDS shop and availed the services as declared by the FM.

And about the Internet Google Gyan which you could have also availed, but maybe you get personal briefing from CM's at your place. We have to depend on Internet for such basic information.

I give up boss.

People who dont understand the ground realities usually have access to stove...its very easy for them to understand...all they have to do is try to manage their food requirements without using their stove...picture will get very clear in a matter of hours easy.

People who dont understand the ground realities usually have access to stove...its very easy for them to understand...all they have to do is try to manage their food requirements without using their stove...picture will get very clear in a matter of hours easy.

He's a fanboi. Prickling at the thought that Indians are questioning the government on a Pakistani forum. We did not start forums yesterday.

He's a fanboi. Prickling at the thought that Indians are questioning the government on a Pakistani forum. We did not start forums yesterday.
I can see the contribution you made from your negative ratings. And probably labeling people makes it easier to distribute gyaan about whats wrong and lacking in India instead of doing an iota to improve the situation. Keep contributing with forums. I thought you genuinely wanted information and not a vent for your hurt butt.

I can see the contribution you made from your negative ratings. And probably labeling people makes it easier to distribute gyaan about whats wrong and lacking in India instead of doing an iota to improve the situation. Keep contributing with forums. I thought you genuinely wanted information and not a vent for your hurt butt.

Ok.

All of these drivers shall contact @BL33D.:lol:

You have been thoroughly defeated by @BL33D.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom