What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

You still will get morning wood, to the point of waking up with three legs every morning ..but catch the thought before it becomes concrete....I though have years of training regarding that...at least in the first two month streak...donot fap and donot touch your cocadoodledoo except when cleaning and when going to relieve yourself

Bhai: Aap modern "Kok Shastra" likho.:lol:

Yeah im over it,,,me kafir,,,so it's obviously difficult for me to understand that while i am attending to patients (shivering in fear)this nofear death momin is perhaps bravely sitting tight at home,,,,,,despite the very fact tht the religion he so arrogantly trying to represent states that dying in epidemics equals martyrdom.something he himself strongly believes to be very desirable for momins,,,,so isnt it a great opportunity for bravehearts momin like him to volunteer for infectious ward duties helping mankind during this testing times n contract the disease to achieve matyrdom n consequently jannah.
But apparently the brave one dont want no martyrdom right now,,,he will only talk about how he doesnt fear death,paradise awaits n stuff while conviniently sitting at home faway from his own islamic motherland,,clinging on to this mortal life in a land of kafirs for some more money :lol:
I dont have any doubt that he must have constructed somekind of justification for everything,,,,,so no yeah no point,,,over it.
Nice music,,,hey iam a guy though.

You being an idiot jumped into a response to the scum OP talking against Muslims (for that post he got negative rating too).

I've had COVID-19 and a family member in my house right now is recovering (Day 5). My brothers are doctors and my doctor friends are at frontline in Pakistan as well.

So please take this BS of you alone facing this elsewhere!

Death is inevitable. You being a doctor can't stop it. All you can do is treat and care for the sick, that's it. Instead of wasting energy on the forum getting all pissy over a response to someone else, piss off and do what you are boasting about!

Lagta hae, kay Watson ka bartan dho dho ker bura haal ho geya hae.:lol:
giphy.gif

Wtf man... What kind of a species you are.

Do you want me to get Coronavirus and die with my family by venturing out during curfew and standing in crowded places?

What kind of sadistic pleasure do you liberal guys get in seeing others suffer?

You liberals have no idea of how Coronavirus is going to progress or you purposefully want huge number of people to die just to get one up against nationalists.

Seeing how Coronavirus has affected Italy and Western countries with better healthcare services it is better for me to safeguard my family. I too advised others to be cautious and be prepared for worst-case because of which many are thanking me now because others never believed that the lockdown would be extended for such a long time. They initially ridiculed me for being too cautious. I did not intend any harm to others which they believe now and thanks are pouring in messages. SO STFU. I don't have to worry about the opinion of a sadistic leftie rather than the people who I see and move with and are thankful now.

This is the 5th day at home and I have done my part in stopping the spread of Corona. It is people like you who want people to go out during curfew and want millions to die just for the sadistic pleasure of political vengeance.
yada yada,,,it seems u missed everythng PM modi adviced.
Now giving me the cliche tags tht fake nationalists like u throw around.
Ek toh mana karne ke baad bhi iss situation me hoarding kar rhe ho,,,on top of tht dusro ko bhi panic buying ke liye uksa rhe ho.
What do u think is gonna happen after that?

Back
Top Bottom