What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I think there is no sex in the Christian Heaven...all the sex you get is on Earth only...That's why Christians tend to be so permissive...Upar toh kuch nahin milne wala...Fairies upstairs will just be cocadoodledoo tease

IMHO Mormons have the best plan
FML!
I am a virgin saving myself for my future wife.

Ab toh lag raha hai niche bhi kuch nahi upar bhi kuch nahi.

You are a good man...save yourself...Be NoFap stronk during this lockdown combined with push ups...and the ladies will love with your new NoFap pheromone signature post Lockdown
Bro you iz nice to me.
But you know and I know that I gonna die a virgin.

My dear girl,

Let it rest.

Take good care of yourself as you are doctor and in the trenches... in these hard time... don't forget to take short breaks to be alone with yourself... if that is possible...

Best of luck!

Mangus

Yeah im over it,,,me kafir,,,so it's obviously difficult for me to understand that while i am attending to patients (shivering in fear)this nofear death momin is perhaps bravely sitting tight at home,,,,,,despite the very fact tht the religion he so arrogantly trying to represent states that dying in epidemics equals martyrdom.something he himself strongly believes to be very desirable for momins,,,,so isnt it a great opportunity for bravehearts momin like him to volunteer for infectious ward duties helping mankind during this testing times n contract the disease to achieve matyrdom n consequently jannah.
But apparently the brave one dont want no martyrdom right now,,,he will only talk about how he doesnt fear death,paradise awaits n stuff while conviniently sitting at home faway from his own islamic motherland,,clinging on to this mortal life in a land of kafirs for some more money :lol:
I dont have any doubt that he must have constructed somekind of justification for everything,,,,,so no yeah no point,,,over it.
Nice music,,,hey iam a guy though.

Bro you iz nice to me.
But you know and I know that I gonna die a virgin.
0071b4f35680913f00996c1acb6e819e.gif

I am ready to pay. No hate for working women.
Chaahe Gori Ho Ya Kaali Ho
Seene Se Lagaane Waali Ho
Mil Jaaye To Mit Jaaye Arre Hum
Tararum Pum....

They fulfill a great role for society even St.Augustine of Hippo said the same...but that said it is a million times better if accompanied with sincere emotions and love...else its like fapping on the body of another person

Back
Top Bottom