What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
As soon as Modi's speech was over I started phone calls and messages asking me to stock up essential supplies for next 21 days.

So I went to buy groceries. There were huge queues outside shops. One supermarket had half a kilometre queue.
Police has blocked some roads and very lathicharging some commuters.
One lady went bonkers and was talking to herself and hurling abuses towards everyone. I returned home without buying anything. As I did not want to catch Coronavirus standing in the queue

I had witnessed demonetization fiasco, that wasn't even any near the panic created by this move.

The government did not explain what they meant by complete lockdown. And people have assumed that even essential goods shops will remain closed for the next 21 days and this has led widespread panic and some kind of mass hysteria.

Some people are going to lose their mind over the next 21 days. I feel like this is worse than dying of Coronavirus.

Edit: It also started drizzling after the speech. After I came home the power supply also went off. And the phone lines were busy and couldn't make calls. Ache din are here!

As soon as Modi's speech was over I started phone calls and messages asking me to stock up essential supplies for next 21 days.

So I went to buy groceries. There were huge queues outside shops. One supermarket had half a kilometre queue.
One lady went bonkers and was talking to herself and hurling abuses towards everyone. I returned home without buying anything. As I did not want to catch Coronavirus standing in the queue

I had witnessed demonetization fiasco, that wasn't even any near the panic created by this move.

The government did not explain what they meant by complete lockdown. And people have assumed that even essential goods shops will remain closed for the next 21 days and this has led widespread panic and some kind of mass hysteria.

Some people are going to lose their mind over the next 21 days. I feel like this is worse than dying of Coronavirus.
Nothing of that sort here in telangana as we have been in lockdown for the past 2 days..groceries and vegetable markets are open

IMG-20200324-WA0031.jpg

Edit: It also started drizzling after the speech. After I came home the power supply also went off. And the phone lines were busy and couldn't make calls. Ache din are here!
WHere you live in India?

You went to buy groceries today!!!!
Were you sleeping all these days?

I guess you want to wait all indians till situation will get worst than Italy.

One more troll thread from you as expected..

You went to buy groceries today!!!!
Were you sleeping all these days?
No need to be panicky...all grocery shops, petrol pumps,medical stores and vegetable markets will remain open..there's a notification from central govt...
In telangana and other states which are already under lockdown life is running smoothly

hm. so the 1st thing you do is post in defence.pk. nice

I saw in news police literally beating random people on the road.

Gandu, why blame me?
Did the government hint at 21 days complete lockdown? I usually order food from Swiggy and Zomato.

Blame your beloved Modi for sending a Globemaster to bring infected Muslims from Iran.
Ok baldy.
Yeah I want swiggy too... Order one pizza for me too. Thanks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom