What's new

They prefer boys in Afghanistan-RT Documentary

This thread should be in Central and South Asia. This is a defence forum.

How about this: Let's not generalize this vile practice to all Afghans, but mostly uneducated and tribal parts of the country do this today and they are a minority.

Last edited:
What else you can expect from remanent of Qoum e Loot.
Very strange where it says part of culture i doubt it...Though i don't agree to it..But certainly one is about to laugh when he said Afghanistan is islamic country and women are very restricted so boys are preferred and it is not considered as homosexuality ...:o:
2FD8142400000578-3384027-image-a-32_1452090687495.jpg
Must be Pakistan's fault............:disagree:

What are you mocking them for , Pakistan is literally the same . The problem is in both countries.

Actually Pakistans case more widly known .

Hell 90% of homeless children in Pakistan are raped

http://www.inquisitr.com/1475457/ho...rcent-of-1-5-million-homeless-children-raped/

Indian funding abuse of Afghan children, such a shame

That's your countries specialty , not ours.

Generalizing is not fair ...

Stupid things happen everywhere !

For example smoking cigarette on a pool of gasoline !!!

How about this: Let's not generalize this vile practice to all Afghans, but mostly uneducated and tribal parts of the country do this today and they are a minority.
indeed there is no generalization and i think this minority belongs to warlords who protect such people..

it is a hot country and there is no playstation. you gotta to do somthing keep yourself entertained other than firing at the US soldier. I seen one where an afghan guy rubs his face on the belly of the child while he is dancing on the floor lying flat and the afghan guy says sub hanallah, i couldnt stop laughing.
i just wish justin bieber goes to afghanistan and gets kidnapped, and they make him dance.

For god sake this is a defense forum......

This post is actually quite pertinent to the defense related issues of South Asia. This is mainly because this collapse in Afghan society spurs the rebellion of the Afghan groups against the Afghan government and so fuels the conflict in the region.

All Afghan girls are taken over by powerful international lobbies and foreign contractors, busy building ghost roads.

It was issues like these which led to the rise of the original Taliban movement, and is ensuring support for the Taliban today.

I don't see how the Americans can succeed without coming to a compromise with the Talibans because the Afghan government is utterly incompetent.

It was issues like these which led to the rise of the original Taliban movement, and is ensuring support for the Taliban today.

I don't see how the Americans can succeed without coming to a compromise with the Talibans because the Afghan government is utterly incompetent.
US will blame Pakistan as usual in a way to crack joke...NATO along with US can't defeat a red tag militia from last decade ...what else they can do more....In fact US does not want peace and favor disorder society..

Generalizing is not fair ...

Stupid things happen everywhere !

For example smoking cigarette on a pool of gasoline !!!

Lol that's a cheap shot.

Tanker incident vs child molestation.

Did Barzani announce the results yet?

Back
Top Bottom