What's new

They kept imran khan in 6 by 8 cell to break the will of khan

History has a shitty way of repeating itself in Pakistan View attachment 944155
View attachment 944156

That happend in 1971 when Military enjoyed People respect and sympathies.

Economy wasn't on the brink of bankruptcy and Pakistan wasn't under heavy debt.

Fire sale is taking place, Arabs got ports and Chinese got their sandak contract renewed at ridiculous discounts for Loan Rollovers
What Do they think by harming IK will bring political stability in Pakistan?

No political stability No Economy and now they have literally nothing left too sell or Mortgage

If the establishment honchos and military top brass knew exactly how much the Pakistani Awam hates them now, they will die of shame.

But they are shameless, disgraceful and lacks any morality and any high moral ground.

Last edited:
Not really. In India the defence forces have remained firmly under the control of the civilian and political setup. There is no under the table arrangement.

There were doubts in the minds of political leadership immediately after 1947, but were dispelled over the decades.

You will never see Defence Chiefs here giving sermons on economy, food security, farming, foreign relations since they know their place, which is to look after external security.

Paksiatn was a little unlucky in this regard and before democracy could take a firm foothold these people made themselves too strong. There was no one of Jinnah’s stature after his early demise who could have ensured this in Paksiatn.

In India, Nehru and quite a few stalwarts were there to ensure a firm foundation of democracy.
Most Pakistanis. Including myself are victims of the Stockholm Syndrome. I was a ziaombie my parents wondered that they never celebrated 14 Aug 23 March etc with the fervor that it was being celebrated by us.
Being paf inclined, I didn't ldislike anyone more than flt lt Matiur Rahman( I would never have capitalized his name before). I wonder if our establishment threw the "bhooka bengali" out of the plane in their narrative building. Gobbles would be a poor performing back bencher in Napak army's disinformation school.

If the establishment honchos and military top brass knew exactly how much the Awam hates them now, they will die of shame.

But they are shameless, disgraceful and lacks any morality and any high moral ground.

This is how these soulless rascals were selling their own countrymen to the Americans during the WoT.

Cell is 8x8
Solitary confinement
No AC
Very little ventilation

Before the PDM fanboys say its all IK’s fault, Ganja was enjoying 1st class sub jail with daily tiffin service, open hours to meet journalists / his workers and an ambulance on standby in case his fake platelets went low.

Not really. In India the defence forces have remained firmly under the control of the civilian and political setup. There is no under the table arrangement.

There were doubts in the minds of political leadership immediately after 1947, but were dispelled over the decades.

You will never see Defence Chiefs here giving sermons on economy, food security, farming, foreign relations since they know their place, which is to look after external security.

Paksiatn was a little unlucky in this regard and before democracy could take a firm foothold these people made themselves too strong. There was no one of Jinnah’s stature after his early demise who could have ensured this in Paksiatn.

In India, Nehru and quite a few stalwarts were there to ensure a firm foundation of democracy.
Somehow we have been lucky on that aspect

None of the Generals ever wanted, anything to do with Politics or Politicians. I strictly believe they just wanted to be left alone by these nefarious Politicians lol

Have to give credit to Nehru.

Made far reaching reforms which a new nation had to. Structural reforms, cutting down feudals, clipping army’s overtures, focusing on education, controlling population, building institutions.
For which Nehru is hated till date

Back
Top Bottom