What's new

They kept imran khan in 6 by 8 cell to break the will of khan

If the establishment honchos and military top brass knew exactly how much the Pakistani Awam hates them now, they will die of shame.

But they are shameless, disgraceful and lacks any morality and any high moral ground.
They know already but don't care. Beghairat ghulams have no shame.

The history is full of opportunists with claims of being holy. Some scammers, some grifters, some using the Jinns. The communication channels with the Jinns are open now like never before. There will be plenty more with such claims.

Islam survived the brutal oppression of the USSR.

Perhaps weak minded muslims need to believe in mortals with claims of super-natural gifts.

Strangely is always in Pakistan that every 10 or so years some Baba Ji is able to gather followers.

The Companions are the friends of Allah. Allah is pleased with them. There is nothing more needed except to follow their path.

No one was every tested like the Ahlu Baiyt, or Hazrat Bilal to name a few examples.

Turn to Allah and break out of that supersritious mindset.
In Holy Quran, there is great mentioned about Awliyya ALLAAH. After what Ghengis Khan did to Muslim worlds back then, ALLAAH sent Awliyya ALLAAH to revive Islamic faith.

Awliyya ALLAAH means rightly guided and it means someone who is rightly guided to guide Muslim worlds to the right path just as Prophets did. It is through the blessings of Prophet's duas and help of ALLAAH involved.

Companions of Prophets were there to support Prophets. After Prophethood, ALLAAH (SWT) will send Help through Awliyya ALLAAH in forms of dream. At the end, there will be lots of Awliyya ALLAAH to guide Muslim world back on track - to the path Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and His Companions practiced, Alhamdulillah.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When the end of time approaches, the dream of a believer can hardly be false. The dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of prophecy and whatever is from prophecy cannot be false.” (Bukhari, Hadith 7017 )

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger saying, "Nothing remains of prophethood except for things which give glad tidings.” They asked: “What are these?” He replied: “Good dreams." (Bukhari, Hadith 6990)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah said: Whoever shows hostility to a friend of Mine, I have declared war upon him. My servant does not grow closer to Me with anything more beloved to me than the duties I have imposed upon him. My servant continues to grow closer to Me with extra good works until I love him. When I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask something from Me, I would surely give it to him. Were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant it to him. I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death and I hate to displease him.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6502

Ottoman Empire was founded on the guidance of Awliyya ALLAAH. Final Caliphate or Final Muslim Empire will be guided by Awliyya ALLAAH again, In Shaa ALLAAH. It is testament and proof of rightly guided by ALLAAH.

In Holy Quran, there is great mentioned about Awliyya ALLAAH. After what Ghengis Khan did to Muslim worlds back then, ALLAAH sent Awliyya ALLAAH to revive Islamic faith.

Awliyya ALLAAH means rightly guided and it means someone who is rightly guided to guide Muslim worlds to the right path just as Prophets did. It is through the blessings of Prophet's duas and help of ALLAAH involved.

Companions of Prophets were there to support Prophets. After Prophethood, ALLAAH (SWT) will send Help through Awliyya ALLAAH in forms of dream. At the end, there will be lots of Awliyya ALLAAH to guide Muslim world back on track - to the path Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and His Companions practiced, Alhamdulillah.

Ottoman Empire was founded on the guidance of Awliyya ALLAAH. Final Caliphate or Final Muslim Empire will be guided by Awliyya ALLAAH again, In Shaa ALLAAH. It is testament and proof of rightly guided by ALLAAH.
Apparently Awluyyas can do miracles that even the Prophet PBUH and his companions couldn't perform.

Apparently Awluyyas can do miracles that even the Prophet PBUH and his companions couldn't perform.
Only ALLAAH does miracles. Not Prophets, not companions nor Friends of ALLAAH.

If ALLAAH grants miracles to Prophets, Awliyya ALLAAH and ordinary persons, that is still from ALLAAH.

ALLAAH guides whom ALLAAH wills. ALLAAH grants miracles to whom ALLAAH wills. Who are we to question the decisions of ALLAAH. To ALLAAH Alone we belong, To ALLAAH Alone we shall return.

The Messenger of Allah told us that his companians are like the stars, and to follow any one of them will lead to success. The Quran also tells us to follow the Muhajireen and the Ansaar. Compare to them, the others hold not much value, their influence has been barely regional if any thing. Then after the four main Imams, the door is pretty much closed shut. None of the so-call modern day "Auliaa" have had to put up with anything.

These days almost every one is utilizing the services of the unseen beings, they hold no position of authority or closeness to Allah for me.

Only ALLAAH does miracles. Not Prophets, not companions nor Friends of ALLAAH.

If ALLAAH grants miracles to Prophets, Awliyya ALLAAH and ordinary persons, that is still from ALLAAH.

ALLAAH guides whom ALLAAH wills. ALLAAH grants miracles to whom ALLAAH wills. Who are we to question the decisions of ALLAAH. To ALLAAH Alone we belong, To ALLAAH Alone we shall return.
The Dajjal will do great miracles!

The Messenger of Allah told us that his companians are like the stars, and to follow any one of them will lead to success. The Quran also tells us to follow the Muhajireen and the Ansaar. Compare to them, the others hold not much value, their influence has been barely regional if any thing. Then after the four main Imams, the door is pretty much closed shut. None of the so-call modern day "Auliaa" have had to put up with anything.
You are confusing them both. Follow Prophet and his companions are the right ways to practice Islam and rightly guided are there to simply revive what has been practiced by Prophet and his companions. In short, it is reviver. Many civilizations of Islam were destroyed after 6th century and ALLAAH sent revivers to revive the Islam as originally practiced.

These days almost every one is utilizing the services of the unseen beings, they hold no position of authority or closeness to Allah for me.

Awliyyya ALLAAH are close to ALLAAH and anyone who makes enemies of them are locking in horns with ALLAAH.
ALLAAH decides who are rightly guided - not you and me or anyone for that matter.

The Dajjal will do great miracles!
False miracles but not great miracles. It is deceiving miracles. Only ALLAAH can perform real miracles not dajjal. So it will be fake miracles but look real by ways of deception. That is why he is called dajjal - the greatest deceiver.

You are confusing them both. Follow Prophet and his companions are the right ways to practice Islam and rightly guided are there to simply revive what has been practiced by Prophet and his companions. In short, it is reviver. Many civilizations of Islam were destroyed after 6th century and ALLAAH sent revivers to revive the Islam as originally practiced.

Awliyyya ALLAAH are close to ALLAAH and anyone who makes enemies of them are locking in horns with ALLAAH.
ALLAAH decides who are rightly guided - not you and me or anyone for that matter.

False miracles but not great miracles. It is deceiving miracles. Only ALLAAH can perform real miracles not dajjal. So it will be fake miracles but look real by ways of deception. That is why he is called dajjal - the greatest deceiver.
A muslim's faith is strenghtened with intellect. For a Muslim, a miracle is a reward, not a cause nor a condition for faith.

You need to study the Quran closely and free yourself from superstitions.

A muslim's faith is strenghtened with intellect. For a Muslim, a miracle is a reward, not a cause nor a condition for faith.

You need to study the Quran closely and free yourself from superstitions.
Miracles are what people disowned in the past because they called it magic.

What I am talking about is divine guidance doesn't end with Prophets and their companions. It goes on. We are talking about 1400 years of Islamic history that has witnessed golden age of Islam and destroyed utterly in ruins. And then revived and repeat.

In the last hour, dreams will be medium to spread good news and only rightly guided people, with the help of ALLAAH, will be able to revive the lost Islamic spirit that has lost to materialistic, sectarian of ideology and misguidance for centurion. New era belongs to Islamic spiritual awakening Alhamdulillah.

He won't break, and this coward nation doesn't deserve this man.

They know already but don't care. Beghairat ghulams have no shame.
Exactly, like they care one bit about Pakistan or the awam, they serve a different master and they only want to please them as the loyal dogs they are.

Miracles are what people disowned in the past because they called it magic.

What I am talking about is divine guidance doesn't end with Prophets and their companions. It goes on. We are talking about 1400 years of Islamic history that has witnessed golden age of Islam and destroyed utterly in ruins. And then revived and repeat.

In the last hour, dreams will be medium to spread good news and only rightly guided people, with the help of ALLAAH, will be able to revive the lost Islamic spirit that has lost to materialistic, sectarian of ideology and misguidance for centurion. New era belongs to Islamic spiritual awakening Alhamdulillah.
People in the past knew magic. They dismissed the message due to their arrogance and superstitions and threw a fit saying it was no differeny from the magic they knew. They could not counter the message with logic and intellect and resorted to such petty responses.

Allah has said that He will protect His message. The Last Messenger left this temporial earth 1400+ years ago. That is all a Muslim needs.

Putting one's eternal afterlife on some modern day scammer's claims of dreams most possibly using Jinns (hidden creatures etc) is hilarious though!

It is a disease I tell you, every now and then some Pakistani appears on the scene claiming access to the devine, gathers some followers, lots of cash and then disappears.

Last edited:
Allah has said that He will protect His message. The Last Messenger left this temporial earth 1400+ years ago. That is all a Muslim needs.

Indeed ALLAAH protects the message but how? That is what people don't know. If they read the history, the golden age of Islam where it was considered fountain of knowledge was destroyed brutally by Ghengis khan as the signs of punishment and then ALLAAH revived the Islam through the Awliyya ALLAAH as medium to explain the understanding of Islam and the concept of Sunnah that was practiced with Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and his companions (R.A).

Ghengis khan armies destroyed everything including books, not to mention Holy Quran scriptures. Little did the Muslim worlds know Ghengis Khan will become Muslim in one day, Alhamdulillah say.
Putting one's eternal afterlife on some modern day scammer's claims of dreams most possibly using Jinns (hidden creatures etc) is hilarious though!

Spiritually divine does but so does fraud. It goes hand in hand as the sign of faith and trials. After all, we are in end times will be tested with dajjalistic era and possibly of dajjal in person.

In that time; there will be Awliyya ALLAAH everywhere from every nations to unite under the umbrella of Islam like prophesied of golden age of Islam. Imam Mahdi is Awliyya ALLAAH and it means rightly guided. He is not alone, Alhamdulillah.
It is a disease I tell you, every now and then some Pakistani appears on the scene claiming access to the devine, gathers some followers, lots of cash and then disappears.
Of course fraud exists. Scammers existed in the time of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) but that didn't mean Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) wasn't true. He was true and sent as signs of mercy and signs of truth for mankind, Alhamdulillah.

Faith and fraud will co-exist somehow. Call it fate or faith and trial altogether. It is parcel of Islam to test the believers through the thick and thin.

Last edited:
Indeed ALLAAH protects the message but how? That is what people don't know. If they read the history, the golden age of Islam where it was considered fountain of knowledge was destroyed brutally by Ghengis khan as the signs of punishment and then ALLAAH revived the Islam through the Awliyya ALLAAH as medium to explain the understanding of Islam and the concept of Sunnah that was practiced with Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and his companions (R.A).

Ghengis khan armies destroyed everything including books, not to mention Holy Quran scriptures. Little did the Muslim worlds know Ghengis Khan will become Muslim in one day, Alhamdulillah say.

Spiritually divine does but so does fraud. It goes hand in hand as the sign of faith and trials. After all, we are in end times will be tested with dajjalistic era and possibly of dajjal in person.

In that time; there will be Awliyya ALLAAH everywhere from every nations to unite under the umbrella of Islam like prophesied of golden age of Islam. Imam Mahdi is Awliyya ALLAAH and it means rightly guided. He is not alone, Alhamdulillah.

Of course fraud exists. Scammers existed in the time of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) but that didn't mean Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) wasn't true. He was true and sent as signs of mercy and signs of truth for mankind, Alhamdulillah.

Faith and fraud will co-exist somehow. Call it fate or faith and trial altogether. It is parcel of Islam to test the believers through

Faith and fraud will co-exist somehow. Call it fate or faith and trial altogether. It is parcel of Islam to test the believers through the thick and thin.

How Allah protects His message is His business. But it is definitely not through claims of some scammer using Jinns and claiming devine access!

The Mongols destroyed Iraq, not the rest of the Muslim world.

Faith and fraud cannot co-exist. The Quran says that when the Truth arrives the falsehood is knocked down on its face.

Snap out of superstitions and blind belief in claims of dreams of scammers and liars.

How Allah protects His message is His business. But it is definitely not through claims of some scammer using Jinns and claiming devine access!

It is words of ALLAAH that tells you in forms of Prophets and shows you the examples of companions. After that, Awliyya ALLAAH to revive the faith. Who are you to deny that?
The Mongols destroyed Iraq, not the rest of the Muslim world.

The rest of Muslim worlds were weak. African continental empire was filled with educational institutions destroyed by British and killed knowledgeable people. Leaving un-moulded people for the slavery to serve British empire.

On the other hand, Iraq was destroyed by Ghengis khan.

That left it to Ottoman Empire which was founded on the guidance of Awliyya ALLAAH supporting rightful leader to establish Ottoman Empire with great difficulty with the help of ALLAAH Alhamdulillah.

Final empire will be established with the help of ALLAAH in form of Awliyya ALLAAH. And Imam Mahdi means Awliyya ALLAAH meaning Rightly Guided aka Friends of ALLAAH.
Faith and fraud cannot co-exist. The Quran says that when the Truth arrives the falsehood is knocked down on its face.

Snap out of superstitions and blind belief in claims of dreams of scammers and liars.
Knocked down fraud indicates the existence of falsehood. It existed before, existed during the time of Prophet and companions and still exist long after them.

Today, the worlds are littered with fraudulent, corruptions and falsehood with the highest form of shirk.

You can't deny them while that also means with fraud begets genuine to knock down the falsehood [your words].

If there were no frauds, there would be no Prophets. It is not faith without tests and trials. Prophets were tested with severity as examples for the mankind and to demonstrate that we will be tested as part of faith. Which of the Lord's signs would you deny them?

It is words of ALLAAH that tells you in forms of Prophets and shows you the examples of companions. After that, Awliyya ALLAAH to revive the faith. Who are you to deny that?

The rest of Muslim worlds were weak. African continental empire was filled with educational institutions destroyed by British and killed knowledgeable people. Leaving un-moulded people for the slavery to serve British empire.

On the other hand, Iraq was destroyed by Ghengis khan.

That left it to Ottoman Empire which was founded on the guidance of Awliyya ALLAAH supporting rightful leader to establish Ottoman Empire with great difficulty with the help of ALLAAH Alhamdulillah.

Final empire will be established with the help of ALLAAH in form of Awliyya ALLAAH. And Imam Mahdi means Awliyya ALLAAH meaning Rightly Guided aka Friends of ALLAAH.

Knocked down fraud indicates the existence of falsehood. It existed before, existed during the time of Prophet and companions and still exist long after them.

Today, the worlds are littered with fraudulent, corruptions and falsehood with the highest form of shirk.

You can't deny them while that also means with fraud begets genuine to knock down the falsehood [your words].

If there were no frauds, there would be no Prophets. It is not faith without tests and trials. Prophets were tested with severity as examples for the mankind and to demonstrate that we will be tested as part of faith. Which of the Lord's signs would you deny them?
Can you cite examples of real miracles of the the awliyya?

Can you cite examples of real miracles of the the awliyya?
People confuse real miracles with magic or grandeur fireworks. It is guidance that is leading the the Ummaah as the rightly guided spiritual leader or as rightly guided spiritual knowledgeable person helping rightful leader with the support from ALLAAH. True dreams inform people in dreams who they are and how they are rightly guided. I cannot speak for the process.

But Awliyya ALLAAH exists and they have throughout the history since 1400. Naimatullah Shah was Awliyya ALLAAH. Adabali was Awliyya ALLAAH from the times of Ottoman Empire. They are different from us because they are protected in form of guidance Alhamdulillah say.

Back
Top Bottom