What's new

They Called Me #Corona: A Foreigner's Day in India's LOCKDOWN - Racist Indians

DavidsSling

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel

This guy is famous in India, I heard somewhere that a group of Indians surrounded a French tourist who was getting food for the lockdown and screamed racist abuse at him, threw rocks at him, etc.

NRI Indians who are living in Australia went to India to visit family but as soon as India shutdown they were crying about wanting the Australian government to fly them back, disgusting Indians.

So much for "Guest is God"

you will soon be declared coronajihadi, tablighi jamaat, islamist lover etc by hindutvas here

regards

This guy is famous in India, I heard somewhere that a group of Indians surrounded a French tourist who was getting food for the lockdown and screamed racist abuse at him, threw rocks at him, etc.

NRI Indians who are living in Australia went to India to visit family but as soon as India shutdown they were crying about wanting the Australian government to fly them back, disgusting Indians.

So much for "Guest is God"
Atithi tum kab jao ge?

Last edited:
I still think this guy is a phony when he came to Pakistan and staged a halabaloo that he was followed by ISI.

I still think this guy is a phony when he came to Pakistan and staged a halabaloo that he was followed by ISI.

he came from India and ISI is a folklore in India over dinner tables so he must have over heard few thousand time about ISI, so now when he came to Pakistan you see every car behind your car is an ISI agent.

Are you going to post a link to show that, or are we supposed to take your word for it, idiot.

he came from India and ISI is a folklore in India over dinner tables so he must have over heard few thousand time about ISI, so now when he came to Pakistan you see every car behind your car is an ISI agent.
he cooked up a story that was a trillion percent indian folklore about ISI! if you watch his video when he entered Pakistan and he points to the rangers guy who checked his passport and things!

that same rangers guy is here too! I wonder if this guy got ISI following him:flood:

Back
Top Bottom