These Are Best Places To Get High in Islamabad

HumorSocial CauseFashionEntertainmentLifestyleVideo
These Are Best Places To Get High in Islamabad
715e43dad8a89e85b8802e0e11e518de

Haadia Paracha
June 15, 2016
Share3.5K
Tweet

If you clicked through to find a list of places you can smoke or shoot up, shame on you. These are places to get high up in the sky, literally.

Islamabad is scenic at best, with the plush houses down on Margala road to the lush trees on green belts, Islamabadis breathe the purest air in all of Pakistan and drive the least noisy roads in the peanut sized town. But if you’re looking for more of a visual treat, these 11 places should give you just that, in no particular order:

1.Pir Sohawa
With a peripheral view of all of Islamabad nestled between hills, this spot is most popular with families, couples, the old and the new. Head over to shoot some gorgeous panoramas today.

1.jpg

Source: Ashar’s Photography Via: Facebook
Dine-in with the desi delights at Monal Restaurant.

2.jpg

Source: Clicks by Mohammad Omer Via: Facebook
And the view at night when the sky is clear is to die for.

3.jpg

2. Daman-e-koh
Before Monal brought in the big guns, Islamabadis would drive up here for a breath of fresh air, every once in a while. Still a great public space for picnics and gola gandas.

4.jpg

Source: Oakland Pk
Night-time is equally mesmerizing, imo.

3. Centaurus
The rooftop from Centaurus overlooks the city, in whole 360 degrees.

6.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
And, if you’re also looking for a dining experience, there’s more to the mall than meets the eye.

7.jpg

Source: Peshawar pekhawar Via: Facebook
And the place is a nice change from Monal.

4. Saudi-Pak Tower
Hosting office spaces for many companies, Saudi-Pak is located smack in the middle of blue area and you can sneak in a glimpse of the presidency to see what the big boss is having for dinner.

8.jpg

5. Shah Alla Ditta, D-12
On the foothills of mountains in this newly founded sector, there’s dhaabay vali chaaye and opportunity to find beauty in the wilderness.

9.jpg

Source: Pakistan Go Green Via: Facebook
You might also run into these furry little things.
10.jpg

Source: Zahran CR’s Photography Via: Facebook
6. Islamabad Monument
Erected as a public national monument along with a heritage museum, this not only boasts structural finesse but gives a bird eye’s view of the city.

11.jpg

Source: Mundiagraphy Via: Facebook
7. Islamabad Stock Exchange & Telecom tower
The penthouse view overlooking the sunset should be a kicker, don’t you think?

12.jpg

8. ZTBL Building
On the cross section between Islamabad and Rawalpindi, the view of the highway and flag hoisted in i-8 sets this locality apart from the rest.

13.jpg

Last edited:
9. Saidpur Village
Saving the best (biased opinion) for the last, Saidpur is one of a kind. The set-up, the lopsided village houses sloping all over the hills, music and basking amidst history. Perfect.

14.jpg

Source: Pakistan – Go Green Via: Facebook
And this.

16.jpg

This ain’t Cinque Terre, it’s Saidpur.

17.jpg

Source: United State of Pakistan Via: Facebook
Where would you like to get high in Islamabad?
http://www.mangobaaz.com/best-places-to-get-high-in-islamabad/
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle

Last edited:
Cant access the pics though.
High? oh ok i thought.... :D anyway pics not working
Done
Anyways .. misleading title .. I thought would be high of different kind.
High? oh ok i thought.
For that kind of high i would recommend secluded areas of Shakarparian and F9 park
Where is the pretty lady in DP??? LOL
She is busy promoting her film all over Pakistan
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/14377272_1219372974749527_213689984_s.mp4
I am back to my default dp of Air Cdre Wlady for a few days :D
https://defence.pk/threads/the-rock...odore-władysław-józef-marian-turowicz.395499/

They actually thrive near human settlements
I really want to pet one but people say they're extremely sensitive agar ziada khyal na karo to they can even die because of loneliness :/ don't know if it's true...

Weed brought me here.. Lol.. But yeah been to Islamababad.. It's a beautiful city clean and well managed, I would say the best planned city in the sub continent.. Only thing missing is the sever lack of entertainment options, The city seem to shut down at 7pm

Last edited:
Weed bought me here.. Lol.. But yeah been to Islamababad.. It's a beautiful city clean and well managed, I would say the best planned city in the sub continent.. Only thing missing is the sever lack of entertainment options, The city seem to shut down at 7pm
Marijuana grows in the wild here :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom