What's new

There's No Way The F-35 Will Ever Match The Eurofighter In Aerial Combat

The EFT-2020 upgrade (The one RSAF signed on) include TVC, Captor-E, CFT and JHMCS. It will be a maneuvering and dog fight demon.

And it is "Tranch" not "Trench".

Thankyou being exciting to write. both were wrong its "Tranche".

The EFT-2020 for RSAF is basically the same upgrades to the European 4 Nation kickstart upgrades Tranche-3A and Beyond. Although work started late but never the less I find it as a perfect time since F-35s are having major problems. CFTs would be used as per mission requirements against F-35s supposedly CFTs would be highly likely because maneuverability is important.

The EFT-2020 upgrade (The one RSAF signed on) include TVC, Captor-E, CFT and JHMCS. It will be a maneuvering and dog fight demon.

And it is "Tranch" not "Trench".

Oh God this is going to start an 80 page discussion of stubbornness like it always does but here it goes.

Its #Tranche#
Lol

Just simple specs sheet shows Typhoon's Engines have greater Thrust then Rafale Snecma M88-2.

And please don't bring in Rafale indians open another "praise the rafale" Thread.

Its #Tranche#Lol

Nothing to lol, mistakes are made it was my mistake first, should we all lol on F-35 grounding keep idiocy aside.

DIfferent class fighter, no need to compare...

Why not what would happen if EFT meets F-35 in Air Combat, EFT would leave hey I am of a different class stop harassing me. What is wrong with you hindustanis. On the other Threads you praise Rafale to counter F-35s easily.

Nothing to lol, mistakes are made it was my mistake first, should we all lol on F-35 grounding keep idiocy aside.

Mistakes are made on our own, its okey with that.
But in this case you were rectifying the other poster, and there you went wrong.

So its a case of double whammy.
You were audacious enough to rectify a mistake with a mistake of your own.
Thats where the lol factor got kicked in.

In my view F35 have only two advantage over Typhoon i.e. internal bay for weapons & better avionic package. All thing either doesnt matter or ruled by typhoon.
But good to say that F35 have better ground capability than Typhoon which is 0 in that.

I really really really really really hate Rafale vs Typhoon debates but here it goes, please do tell me why do you think the Rafale is better than Typhoon??

Oh God this is going to start an 80 page discussion of stubbornness like it always does but here it goes.

No need of discussion, just look to swiss fighter evaluation report, we will find the answer. And if have any doubt please share with us.:tup:

Mistakes are made on our own, its okey with that. But in this case you were rectifying the other poster, and there you went wrong.

So its a case of double whammy. You were audacious enough to rectify a mistake with a mistake of your own.Thats where the lol factor got kicked in.

The Factor on your part is idiocy, when mistakes are made they are rectified if possible, EDIT POST is for something I Edited. However people received the message that is enough, now stop derailing the Thread or get lost and open word-book Thread.

But good to say that F35 have better ground capability than Typhoon which is 0 in that.

How is EFT ground capability 0, have you followed Libyan Conflict.
http://www.****************/eurofighter-tornado-libya-ground-attack-operations-33496/

In my view F35 have only two advantage over Typhoon i.e. internal bay for weapons & better avionic package. All thing either doesnt matter or ruled by typhoon.

No need of discussion, just look to swiss fighter evaluation report, we will find the answer. And if have any doubt please share with us.:tup:

The Swiss evaluation is a sham, we don't need evaluations when numbers and physics and Air combat laws are available to all. And quite frankly, numbers speaking: the Rafale comes waaaay short on typhoon in the air-air front.

Also point to ponder upon.

3 Korean Air Force personal were arrested in the Korean fighter evaluation program due to bribery from Dassault, in the end the F-15K won, and the French were kicked out of the competition.

this is the funniest thing i ever heard the F35 is a queen and the Europa made is :tdown:
in the end the F35 will :butcher: the Europein made

Why not what would happen if EFT meets F-35 in Air Combat, EFT would leave hey I am of a different class stop harassing me. What is wrong with you hindustanis. On the other Threads you praise Rafale to counter F-35s easily.

EFT and F35 will hardly meet in war. Give me answer of some question...

1. Does EFT has powerful enough radar to track F35 within 100Kms???
2. List me a scenario where u feel EFT can meet F35 in Air-combat...

Low obserbility is awesome feature which give F35 upper hand. If caught in within visual range No one can save F35 A$$...

Each fighter has its own skills/capability to survive, There survival depends upon there capability. Let me give you some example.

1. MiG25 was bad a$$ plane, it has specific skill, When MiG25 faced bad situation, it ran like hell and save its a$$.
2. Su27 series has agility.
3. F35 has stealth...

Can you prove your statement based on technical grounds??

1st the F35 is VOLT and Stealth multirole fighter
General characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 51.4 ft (15.67 m)
Wingspan: 35 f (10.7 m)
Height: 14.2 ft (4.33 m)
Wing area: 460 ft² (42.7 m²)
Empty weight: 29,300 lb (13,300 kg)
Loaded weight: 49,540 lb (22,470 kg)
Max. takeoff weight: 70,000 lb[N 8] (31,800 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Pratt & Whitney F135 afterburning turbofan
Dry thrust: 28,000 lbf (125 kN)
Thrust with afterburner: 43,000 lbf (191 kN)
Internal fuel capacity: 18,480 lb (8,382 kg)
Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 1.6+ (1,200 mph, 1,930 km/h) (Tested to Mach 1.61)
Range: 1,200 nmi (2,220 km) on internal fuel
Combat radius: 584 nmi (1,080 km) on internal fuel
Service ceiling: 60,000 ft (18,288 m) (Tested to 43,000 ft)
Rate of climb: classified (not publicly available)
Wing loading: 91.4 lb/ft² (446 kg/m²; 526 kg/m2 loaded)
Thrust/weight: **With full fuel: 0.87
With 50% fuel: 1.07
g-Limits: 9 g (Only 4.6g in a sustained turn.)
Armament
Guns: 1 × General Dynamics GAU-22/A Equalizer 25 mm (0.984 in) 4-barreled gatling cannon, internally mounted with 180 rounds
Hardpoints: 6 × external pylons on wings with a capacity of 15,000 lb (6,800 kg) and two internal bays with two pylons each[ for a total weapons payload of 18,000 lb (8,100 kg) and provisions to carry combinations of:
Missiles: *** Air-to-air missiles:
AIM-120 AMRAAM
AIM-9X Sidewinder
IRIS-T
MBDA Meteor (Pending further funding)
Air-to-surface missiles:
AGM-154 JSOW
AGM-88 AARGM
AGM-158 JASSM
Brimstone missile / MBDA SPEAR
Joint Air-to-Ground Missile
Storm Shadow missile