What's new

The World's 25 Dirtiest Cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another personal attack and naming a member.

Are u for real u are counting my 1 post and avoiding 10 by Pakistanis.

Also read my post again the thread starter has posted a more than 2 year old news why????????

Is he a blind or a kid????

Obviously just to flame and feel good, hence i have replied that u wanna feel good in 18-20 hour of power cut what wrong in my post. I stand by it.

go back and read the thread I asked for mods to close it coz it was flamebait still even then people were just discussing it nicely until you came in nobody said anything bad about delhi or any indian city -you on the other hand got butthurt coz there was no pakistani city on the dirty list and started taking cheap shots straight away which is when this started .It's really pathetic how the only way you can show india's superiority is by showing how bad pakistan is in comparison and not your own merits :coffee:

I Dont want to go Off Topic mate and This is Not the Only Defence forum in the World where I post So I know the System Very well than you.....Dont go on My no Posts.....and for your information.... You as running to Mod is not new for me since I am not New on this Forum....

PLease stick to topic...here topic is "The World's 25 Dirtiest cities" not the Cleanest city in Pakistan .......I think you got my point ....:wave:

Yes you can hide under another ID for reasons best known to you, and for your lack luster judgement, your country fellows will tell you that i am the last person to run from any debate and seek any help.
BTW, I have also been suspended twice so don't feel sorry for your self.

nice try as if theres no poverty in india I would respond and post pics of indian slums too but i feel sorry seeing poverty whether its india or pakistan and don't wanna exploit it as a weapon to attack india .

there are thousand of things which are not in god condition in both India and Pakistan and both should not be exploited to attack each other...if today the things are not in place they will get btter with time..if India is dirty then it will not be so in future cause measures are taken everywhere just like people are taking measures iN pakistan..so the point is no one should start athread with 2 years old article just to bash a country...if Indians want there are hundred of topics to start Pakistan bashing thread isnt it ??? but thats not the way....as I said that just shows how cheap and low you think.... thats it..keep your country clean and show how clean it is..not how dirty other cities are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Basically it was a reply to your country fellow who initiated the digression but then i don't expect you to notice that. Just pat his back.

look at the no. of post he has and the no. of post you have....look who is a senior member in this forum....even Khanz a pakistani member replied to his post and see the difference...shouldnt you report it if you dont like it instead of fuelling the off topic trolls?? I could have done it in reply to your post but did I ??:disagree:...anyways.

Tourism in India is 3.9 times more than that in Pakistan....
Maybe tourists like the "Dirty cities of india"??

I feel Sorry for you since you are praising yourself by your own....Is this Common in your Country ....? I am very well aware about the "LAST PERSON TO RUN" nature of yours where you ask mods to do the rest ...

Please for the sake of this forum stop behaving like 2yrs kidd and please stop trolling ...!!!!

Holy hell, i am trolling then you must be oozing with advice.
It's obvious who is feeling sorry for himself for blaming others for his own doings, with such behavior, no wonder you are hiding under a different ID.
Save your rants and post to contribute.

look at the no. of post he has and the no. of post you have....look who is a senior member in this forum....even Khanz a pakistani member replied to his post and see the difference...shouldnt you report it if you dont like it instead of fuelling the off topic trolls?? I could have done it in reply to your post but did I ??:disagree:...anyways.

That's the tragedy with me, i don't report posts or members.
But i guess that's difficult for some to understand and comprehend. :cheesy:

Holy hell, i am trolling then you must be oozing with advice.
It's obvious who is feeling sorry for himself for blaming others for his own doings, with such behavior, no wonder you are hiding under a different ID.
Save your rants and post to contribute.

Yup I am ..!!! As you think ...!!! I Will save and Contribute....!!!!Who cares .!!

Since from the start I dont want to go off topic but you are Not letting me do that. BTW as a Matured Metality I Will stop to reply against you ...Becoz for me “I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.”

And for you my Kidd..!!

"Don't take the wrong side of an argument just because your opponent has taken the right side.” and "Debate is the death of conversation.”

Last edited:
BOMBAY stinks !!!!! like rotton dog poo......

but its insane to see delhi in that list............ delhi if keep goign need another year to be atleast best city in the region.

-----x-x-x-xxx--x-x

and pakestani memeber who are just indulging in mud slinging competition, guys we all know the condition of pakistani cities too.

-xx-x-x-x--x-x-x

citizen need to take some inititative to keep their city clean

and urban planning department need to look for smart and futuristic master plan.

Why I'm the only one not suprised by the list?
Don't think that Moscow is headquarters of Russia makes him so beautiful.
New delhi is also an dirty/ugly city so why not moscow..

A quote of that website: New Delhi: You'll find just about everything except marine life in New Delhi's Yamuna River. Garbage and sewage flow freely, creating a rich environment for the growth of water-borne diseases contributing to extremely high rates of infant morbidity.

I post here to provide information that india does has cities which are in the top 25 most dirtiest cities in the world.

I post here to provide information that india does has cities which are in the top 25 most dirtiest cities in the world.

You mean to say that One of the dirtiest city in the world is going to host commonwealth games the second biggest sporting event on the planet? and formula 1 grand prix 2011?

It's obvious that the CWG and Formula 1 's staff members must have seen the city worth it and decided to hold the events here.

Or maybe the members of the CWG and Formula 1 committee are blind?:rofl::rofl:

No ur wrong i will post from the link u have provided me so look for my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom