What's new

The World's 25 Dirtiest Cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are u derailing the thread with off topic post.

Why post Karachi in this thread????????????????????????

If u wanna derail post FATA also why only karachi?????

You digressed by bringing the question of power cuts into the thread, well why talk about CWG only, let's talk about Bihar and Assam.

Hey guys, i found a updated one;
Baku ranked as dirty city number one in the world - aysor.am - Hot news from Armenia

Azerbaijan’s capital city of Baku is the dirty city number one in the world, according to ranking by NYC Partnership Consulting. Baku was ranked as the dirtiest on the top followed by Addis Ababa (second place) and Mexico City (third place).

NYC Partnership Consulting’s quality of cities ranking covers 245 capitals and largest cities of world, of these, 30 capitals and cities are believed the dirtiest in the world.

Here they are:

1. Baku, Azerbaijan
2. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Mexico City, Mexico
4. Buenos Aires, Argentina
5. Antananarivo
6. Dhaka, Bangladesh
7. Kathmandu, Nepal
8. Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
9. Bangui, Central African Republic (CAR)
10. Lome, Togo
11. Pointe-Noire, Congo
12. Moscow, Russia
13. Pretoria, South Africa (South Africa)
14. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
15. Bamako, Mali
16. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
17. Caracas, Venezuela
18. Luanda, Angola
19. Marrakech, Morocco
20. Baghdad, Iraq
21. New Delhi, India
22. Jakarta, Indonesia
23. N'Djamena, Chad
24. Brazzaville, Congo
25. Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan
26. Havana, Cuba
27. Cairo, Egypt
28. Nairobi, Kenya
29. Tehran, Iran
30. Bogota, Colombia

stop taking cheap shots. You're derailing the thread.

you seem to miss out isaq khans posts that they were responding too what do power cuts have to do with this topic ? atleast these children get the opportunity to live and not killed as babies based on their sex hows this ?? kills far more indians than terrorism does pakistanis no good na ? maybe you should give your indian friend the same advice to stop derailing this thread and taking cheap shots.This forum is very tolerant but he is really starting to push the limits with his trolling .:angry:

Hey guys, i found a updated one;
Baku ranked as dirty city number one in the world - aysor.am - Hot news from Armenia

Azerbaijan’s capital city of Baku is the dirty city number one in the world, according to ranking by NYC Partnership Consulting. Baku was ranked as the dirtiest on the top followed by Addis Ababa (second place) and Mexico City (third place).

NYC Partnership Consulting’s quality of cities ranking covers 245 capitals and largest cities of world, of these, 30 capitals and cities are believed the dirtiest in the world.

Here they are:

1. Baku, Azerbaijan
2. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Mexico City, Mexico
4. Buenos Aires, Argentina
5. Antananarivo
6. Dhaka, Bangladesh
7. Kathmandu, Nepal
8. Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
9. Bangui, Central African Republic (CAR)
10. Lome, Togo
11. Pointe-Noire, Congo
12. Moscow, Russia
13. Pretoria, South Africa (South Africa)
14. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
15. Bamako, Mali
16. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
17. Caracas, Venezuela
18. Luanda, Angola
19. Marrakech, Morocco
20. Baghdad, Iraq
21. New Delhi, India
22. Jakarta, Indonesia
23. N'Djamena, Chad
24. Brazzaville, Congo
25. Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan
26. Havana, Cuba
27. Cairo, Egypt
28. Nairobi, Kenya
29. Tehran, Iran
30. Bogota, Colombia

1. This is not a credible source.

2. Mumbai is not there in top 30 but was there at 7th spot in top 25 of first list.

3. Delhi is much more clean and better city so it can't be called into a list of direst cities.

Mumbai definitely deserves to be there.

Guys, whats with this india - pakistan nonsesne here? Just put pressure on your govt to improve your cities, thats all...

people living in India know better...there many cities in India which can be listed on that list bfore Mumbai and Delhi...but its just depends on you what you want to see...infact the list says Delhi is dirtier than Mumbai..lol ,thats just opposite.

BTW Delhi is today one of the least polluted city after the changes in the transport system (eliminating old cars and use of cng for public transport).

World's 20 Most Polluted Cities:

New Delhi, India (新德里, 印度)

Kairo, Egypt (开罗, 埃及)

Calcutta, India (加尔各答, 印度)

Tianjin, Hebei Province of China (天津, 中国)

Chongqing, China (重庆, 中国)

Lucknow, India (勒克瑙, 印度)

Kanpur, India (坎普尔, 印度)

Jakarta, Indonesia (雅加达, 印尼)

Shenyang, Liaoning Province of China (沈阳, 中国)

Zhenzhou, Henan Province of China (郑州, 中国)

Jinan, Shandong Province of China (济南, 中国)

Lanzhou, Gansu Province of China (兰州, 中国)

Beijing, China (北京, 中国)

Taiyuan, Shanxi Province of China (太原, 中国)

Ahmedabad, India (艾哈迈达巴德, 印度)

Chengdu, Sichuan Province of China (成都, 中国)

Anshan, Liaoning Province of China (鞍山, 中国)

Wuhan, Hubei Province of China (武汉, 中国)

Nanchang, Jiangxi Province of China (南昌, 中国)

Haerbin, Heilongjiang Province of China (哈尔滨, 中国)
World's Most Polluted Cities Are in Asia

lucknow is a polluted city...take this back...there is not even a single factory nor there are slums...the roads a cleaner and public transport is all CNG....i live here...and it is very clean and fresh

Seven posts to your name and consider your self on the corporate ladder, contribute or concede.
And what's this nonsense about running to MODS.
Get to know the system first big man.

I Dont want to go Off Topic mate and This is Not the Only Defence forum in the World where I post So I know the System Very well than you.....Dont go on My no Posts.....and for your information.... You as running to Mod is not new for me since I am not New on this Forum....

PLease stick to topic...here topic is "The World's 25 Dirtiest cities" not the Cleanest city in Pakistan .......I think you got my point ....:wave:

Last edited:
India should do what Iran does
just get some poor guys and give them a shovel and one of these ghetto brooms and you're golden!
seriously, in Iran you'll see one of these men walking in every street. India has millions of people that don't have jobs so you don't have to pay much!
040%5Bstreet-sweeper.jpg

don't worry we have well uniformed broomers i the city cleaning it every morning along with automated dust sucking machines.....the problem with India cities is ,improper illegal housing,sewage,encroachment,stray animals and river pollution!!

:disagree::disagree:

What's the point of posting these pics, what will this prove, we both have slums and that is common knowledge, I have noticed you being very arrogant and disrespectful here.

Sort yourself out.

Same applies When Some one Posts Pics of Karachi ....!! :rofl:

Why you all guys are going Offtopic ....I heard Defence.Pk is very good forum for the asian giants...But I think reality is complitely different ..PLease guys show some maturity ....!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^^^^

Referring to Youtube video.

Remove this, this is not necessary. Just becuase someone did something bad does not mean you should too.

Same applies When Some one Posts Pics of Karachi ....!! :rofl:

Why you all guys are going Offtopic ....I heard Defence.Pk is very good forum for the asian giants...But I think reality is complitely different ..PLease guys show some maturity ....!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then why dont you go and enjoy BR.....

leave the pics just tell me how one of the dirtiest cities in the world is hosting common wealth games and 2011 formula 1 grand prix??

Is islamabad or karachi also doing the same??

Why do i see thousands of pakistani's residing in New Delhi
My college has 93 Students from Pakistan,i know that because special rights have been reserved for them.
I barely know an indian residing in Pakistan intentionally

Indians come to pakistani in droves, the muslims of Bihar, UP, gujarat are everywhere in Karachi and other cities. Just because you have 93 students, it is not the greatest thing that has happened.

Since you couldn't contain your Indian mind set and had to go down this way, well this is for you, no doubt the CWG visitors will also witness these kind of scenes.

you are right and we will ask the athletes coming from other countries to use these toilets...lol...since CWG inspection panel has already cleared these toilets to be used probably that is why they allowed the commonwealth games In the dirty city of New Delhi...:lol:

oh yess even the F1 grand prix drivers will be asked to use these toilets..:lol:

BTW windjammer you must be happy you got an excuse to carry on at what you are best, isnt it ??

Indians come to pakistani in droves, the muslims of Bihar, UP, gujarat are everywhere in Karachi and other cities. Just because you have 93 students, it is not the greatest thing that has happened.

I never Heard About that .....That was an eyeopener Information ...!!! :hitwall:

That Means these people are the main reason for the dirt in those cities ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom