What's new

the word "india" refers to present day pakistan

India never referred to any country, it was just a regional designation for south asia, no different than other regional designations like Europe, Africa or middle east etc. Pakistan has nothing to do with anything called "india" in the present or in the past. It was always the foreigner using this word for south asian region, the local peoples of various regions that are now part of pakistan never used "india" to refer to their areas. It is all BS to create an imaginary relation of modern country of pakistan with a foreign regional designation of the past. The native Pakistanis have nothing to do with these old sh1tty terms like india etc.

what that land was called, its a good question.

upload_2020-3-13_20-56-31.png

conclusion - land before pakistan was never hindustan :)

I never said it was...

from arab perspective, it was hind.

Yes, it was because why not??

Majority of the people in, around and East of the river Indus were pagans.

More on it:

upload_2020-3-13_21-1-18.png

in order to cultivate a pre islamic history which pakistani textbooks never do some nationalists try to ''rob'' indian history''

repeated claims by them that the indians were actually pakistanis, panini was pakistani so was kautilya etc just shows desperate measures.

India was named as Aryavrat ,Zambudweep,Bharat and greeks and Persians used name India.... official name of country in Hindi is Bharat and in English India

Does India produce spices that is needed by European in the ancient time that lead to India colonization ? The source of spices is actually in Indonesia.

Your Prophet & the Sahabas...:rolleyes:
idiot ..abu jahl was also an arab?Okay so? does that mean we hold any label by Arabs as a stamp on our forehead?

And what is that "something else"???
Sindh(u)

Different people had different names for the region.

I just told you that the Arabs called it Hind.

Why is that so hard to digest??
like i didnt know. let me fix your knowledge..initially persians called it hind..arabs just copied.

It's still the land of Hindus since Hindus live on it....irrespective of who rules it. :rolleyes:
Wrong... its land of Sindhi people not hindu.dont confuse your little brain withh difference between sindh and hindu. Pakistan hardly got 0.5% population of hindu religion(actually a lifestyle) people anyway..

Wtf is that?? You judging me while knowing zilch about me?? :lol:
Thats a desi who grew up among indian muslims in the west..

Typical dehatis...:D

I never said that that Pakistan used the be Hindustan.....you're making things up now without reading and by just judging...

And what do you think the people in modern day Pakistan were before the advent of Islam??

If not Hindus or Buddhists.....what else were they?? :lol:

Did Muhammad bin Qasim conquer Mars or Hindu Sindh?? :rolleyes:

You need to read an actual history book. Your ignorance is showing.

dude you are in the wrong league..i dont know who told you about this forum, you have serious comprehension issues.
i said this earlier, the people of this region followed hindu religion for a short time..before that they were buddhists before that they were pagans.. so whats the point here?And Qasim was not the first man to bring islam to Sindh.

official name of country in Hindi is Bharat and in English India

its your political need..
south indians reject the northern culture..they are fine with the name india.

and on the west ? who were they ?

West of Indus were Persians.....East of Indus was Ganga...undefined by the Greeks....as far as I know.

The Arabs called the land of the people East of the Indus..."Al-Hind". The term "Hindustan" was popularized after 10th century AD.

The term "Hindu" doesn't appear in any of Hinduism's books (to the extent of my research on the internet).......but the Hindus did get called "Sanatani & Arya".....and we all know where the term "Arya" comes from. :D (from the Aryans and their migrations).

Another term which is more correct than Hindu (since it's a term imposed by Arabs, Persians & the Greeks)....is "Bhaaratiya" since Indians believe that they're the children of King Bharat, if any Indian here can also verify that claim.

Yes black pepper is used to preseeve meat by Romans ...and they used to say once gold enters in India it never left it ...still today we have largest household gold in world
Does India produce spices that is needed by European in the ancient time that lead to India colonization ? The source of spices is actually in Indonesia.

South India is multi cultural major languages are Gondi , tulu , kannada, Telgu Malyalam ,Tamil and their origkng is far older then your complete history and in south and north we share the same relegion ... for Pakistanis its beyond comprehension ....
idiot ..abu jahl was also an arab?Okay so? does that mean we hold any label by Arabs as a stamp on our forehead?

Sindh(u)

like i didnt know. let me fix your knowledge..initially persians called it hind..arabs just copied.

Wrong... its land of Sindhi people not hindu.dont confuse your little brain withh difference between sindh and hindu. Pakistan hardly got 0.5% population of hindu religion(actually a lifestyle) people anyway..

dude you are in the wrong league..i dont know who told you about this forum, you have serious comprehension issues.
i said this earlier, the people of this region followed hindu religion for a short time..before that they were buddhists before that they were pagans.. so whats the point here?And Qasim was not the first man to bring islam to Sindh.

its your political need..
south indians reject the northern culture..they are fine with the name india.

In all Indian languages except Tamil, uttara means north....dakshina South...

Wow, that is new to me. Indonesian language (Malay language) is also quite close to Tamil language. I think there should be another video talking about similarity between Indonesian (Malay language) with other Indian languages. South is selatan in Indonesian.

In Aceh province, the region in Indonesia which is closest to India you also can see people with face resemble to South Asian people.

Aceh girl

Last edited:

No...did I say that you have to stamp labels on your forehead??

Don't you already have a Chinese label on your forehead? :D

Sindhu is the local name of the Southern Indus River part....go read a history book. :rolleyes:

let me fix your knowledge..initially persians called it hind..arabs just copied.

Source??

There's nothing to "copy".....please get this 3rd grade public Pakistani school thing out of your head....if 2 people call the region a same name...it doesn't mean they're "copying" each other or that one is copying the other....similar names can come out of 2 different places like how Greeks called Indians east of Indus "Indou" and the Persians called the Indians "Hindu".....spoken.....the words are very familiar.

Just because I say Tomayto & you say Tomahto.....doesn't mean we're copying each other...

And what did Sindhis practice before Islam??? They practiced Hinduism so they're Hindus.

i said this earlier, the people of this region followed hindu religion for a short time..before that they were buddhists before that they were pagans.. so whats the point here?

LOL

Buddhism came after Hinduism....please stop spreading bs...Buddhism and Hinduism co-existed in modern day Pakistan in ancient times.....and what do you think being a pagan means???

Paganism = the worshipping of multiple god/goddesses......the same thing Hindus do! :lol:

I grew up in Pakistan.....although not in a random village with a 300 year old education system. :rolleyes:

Again, your making things out of thin air like typical low life Pakistanis when they don't have anything to say.

Seen that all around Pakistan, heck even in old uncles and aunties in the West also. :lol:

South India is multi cultural major languages are Gondi , tulu , kannada, Telgu Malyalam ,Tamil and their origkng is far older then your complete history and in south and north we share the same relegion ... for Pakistanis its beyond comprehension ....
but english is still the lingua franca

its thier actual name but british donkeys never do anythinh right.. they demanded bharat but brits gave em india

21369162_1652143341512310_5155498143541880456_n.jpg
Excellent points. Not only have bharatis usurped the nation and The nomenclature, they have also misappropriated the history and historical artefacts - then again, BJP doctrine disowns Mughal history and relics, so go figure.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom