What's new

The winter travel- India & Taiwan

visiting family, nearby places and my office work continues remotely. i stay occupied.

So how do you work from Taiwan? Are you in the technical field?

So does your in-laws speak English or you need a translator?

So how do you work from Taiwan? Are you in the technical field?

So does your in-laws speak English or you need a translator?
yes, i am in the tech field.
most of the young can speak english, the elder folks need translation.

yes, i am in the tech field.
most of the young can speak english, the elder folks need translation.

Cool. So do you see many Indians or South Asians in general in Taiwan?

Also, who is the girl in your Avatar?

Cool. So do you see many Indians or South Asians in general in Taiwan?
I recall seeing some seemingly Indian families at the taipei flower expo few years ago. I know the number of students coming here is also on the rise, but overall Indians are still a rarity. i would venture a guess that there is more people to people contact between India and mainland China/HK

I recall seeing some seemingly Indian families at the taipei flower expo few years ago. I know the number of students coming here is also on the rise, but overall Indians are still a rarity. i would venture a guess that there is more people to people contact between India and mainland China/HK

I saw Indians in HK a while back. But Taiwan generally do not have many foreigners.

There are few India guys working on their doctorate in NTU.My Indian professor in HK was also married to a Taiwanese Girl but apparently she was Jewish :cheesy:

going well so far...

taiwanese jew? interesting. . ..
There was another Taiwanese Jew but he was half American so not sure if she was also half Taiwanese or Full Taiwanese :D

some additional pics:

2co27bb.jpg

sl5yzm.jpg

2r2ofo0.jpg

10zz0qh.jpg

219o2zt.jpg

2n51sg.jpg

Take a lot of pics dude. I'll probably be visiting India in January, just in time for Republic Day. No promises though
Mate if you're going to R-day be sure to click as many pics as possible and post them here!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom