What's new

The winter travel- India & Taiwan

If you like snow/cold then vist right away (Christmas and New year time); if not then visit during May/June. Whenever you decide to go, do let me know, I can give you lot of suggestions.

@jbgt90 what do you say?

Bike par goomne kay liye may/June would be best?
I did it both times at the end of June . the snows have melted the weather is beautiful and the landslides have not yet started:)

I did it both times at the end of June . the snows have melted the weather is beautiful and the landslides have not yet started:)

I went there in 2nd week of June. :smitten:Did you traveled to Leh – Manali Highway on Bike too???

I went there in 2nd week of June. :smitten:Did you traveled to Leh – Manali Highway on Bike too???
Yeah , i did it on a bullet, the first time i fell off the bike while going over a bad stretch of road and hurt my hand , the next time after that i used gloves for the ride. Its a different feeling to do the journey alone on a bike , sleeping in wayside tent hotels. Damn i miss those days:cry:

hello taiwan!

good trip so far, Anya didn't bother us too much during the flight.

I'm going to India on 17th Dec for 5 weeks. On a side note, how's your daughter doing? Started walking yet?

I'm going to India on 17th Dec for 5 weeks. On a side note, how's your daughter doing? Started walking yet?
very much so, i have trouble keeping up. and now a days she runs around nana's house along with her gang (similarly aged cousins).

last night's buffet in taoyuan
2mev2pc.jpg

and where in India are you going to? I leave for delhi on the 19th.

very much so, i have trouble keeping up. and now a days she runs around nana's house along with her gang (similarly aged cousins).

last night's buffet in taoyuan
2mev2pc.jpg

and where in India are you going to? I leave for delhi on the 19th.

I'm from a small village near Siliguri/Darjeeling. I'm gonna land in Delhi on 18th Dec, night. And i have flight to Bagdogra the very next morning at 5.

came across the following exhibition: interesting stuff

2moec6v.jpg

294sxop.jpg

34rc6cp.jpg

119b321.jpg

the obligatory picture of the 101

2i9mc74.jpg

and tonight's menu:

25pog36.jpg

back in delhi. flying to bombay tomorrow afternoon.
i did notice quite a bit more mandarin being spoken around at delhi airport.
a few tourist groups and plenty of seemingly business folks.

If you like snow/cold then vist right away (Christmas and New year time); if not then visit during May/June. Whenever you decide to go, do let me know, I can give you lot of suggestions.

@jbgt90 what do you say?

Bike par goomne kay liye may/June would be best?
I Hav also pla with my avngr later but now in next weekend i wud b in Srinagar for my work.......

I'm from a small village near Siliguri/Darjeeling. I'm gonna land in Delhi on 18th Dec, night. And i have flight to Bagdogra the very next morning at 5.
Siliguri is awesome place yar.... sevoke used to be my fav picnic picnic spot....

Last edited:
I Hav also pla with my avngr later but now in next weekend i wud b in Srinagar for my work.......

Last weekend, I was there...Valley is just covered with Snow.....I'm sure you are going to enjoy your stay there...Whenever you come back, do share pics on PDF. :)

Last weekend, I was there...Valley is just covered with Snow.....I'm sure you are going to enjoy your stay there...Whenever you come back, do share pics on PDF. :)[/quote
Sure I wud share....
But I wud also suggest you to visit siikim once especially north sikkim if u r in love with mountains n hills.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom