What's new

& the winner in Maharashtra & Haryana is...

ek BJP ka President hai jo khta hai saarey sawal puch lene do, jaldi mat karo (around 11 min) aur ek Congress ke President aur VP kahi sawaal lete hue dikhtey hi nahi.....................

B0TmDFDCcAEm3Nh.jpg:large

As much as I hate Shiv Sena, I have to say their performance is impressive. It's sad BJP has not had a clear majority.

:-) Am glad to see that someone agrees with me. Am disgusted to see so many idiots on twitter supporting an alliance with NCP.(They aren't hindutvavadis):hitwall: :angry:

The Shiv Sainiks are arrogant, but they are much,much better compared to Sharad Pawar and the NCP,who are nothing but a bunch of casteist criminals and corrupt crooks.

The NCP has no ideology.
It is only a party of Industrialist and sugar barons who came together under sharad pawar to protect their interests.

If the BJP forms an alliance with NCP. IThat will be the end of my support towards it.
I also feel BJP should ally with NCP if SS demands chief minister ship.

@JanjaWeed devendra phandvis looks nice guy.......support him for CM of Maha......

It's good that the NEW BJP is bringing nice guys to the leadership.

@RISING SUN any one from Maha.......how is this guy?
Forgive my barging in, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents.

From what I know DF is a good man, young, honest,clean and energetic. He is a RSS karyakarta.(the one in the middle). So RSS wouldn't oppose him. His father was a MLC for the BJP, but his rise has largely been due to his hard work and effort.

He could make a fantastic CM.
03rss-speech2.jpg

Had BJP won a majority,he would have definitely become the next CM.

But as BJP hasn't won a majority the other probables also have chances, they are:-
1)Pankaja Munde(OBC+women face, Father's legacy)
2)Eknath Khadse(OBC from Khandesh{northern Maharashtra} which is an undeveloped region)
3)Vinod Tawde(Maratha from Mumbai, won with a margin of 70,000+)
4)Nitin Gadkari(The Dark horse, very very unlikely. but there still is a chance if NOTA is agreed upon.)

So overall there are 5 probables from the BJP (and one each from the Sena/NCP)

And Once again sorry for Interrupting :ashamed:

@JanjaWeed devendra phandvis looks nice guy.......support him for CM of Maha......

It's good that the NEW BJP is bringing nice guys to the leadership.

@RISING SUN any one from Maha.......how is this guy?
This 44yr old guy's CV is impressive. He was the mayor of Nagpur at 27 yrs of age. This is his 4th election on the trot.Really impressed with his career so far. Worth a try...

A little bit disappointed with the trends of maha.Was hoping for 140 for bjp.If bjp gets around 110 they should better go with ncp.Shiv sena may demand chief minister ship if they ally with bjp(incase bjp gets less than 110)

RSS has opposed this idea.

BJP has 121 seats, Shivesena has 62, the uti may become reality gain.

Plus NCP wants to give supposrt from outside.

Back
Top Bottom