What's new

& the winner in Maharashtra & Haryana is...

I was happy to see Gopal Kanda lose, he deserve to be behind the bars for the kind of crap he's been doing under the guise of his Airlines.

Ye haramkhor jail se bahar kaise aaya. Geetika ke baad uski maa ne bhi suicide note mein isko jawabdar bataya tha.

@Nair saab :- What is your opinion, should BJP go with Shiv Sena/NCP?

Please respond
Should Go with Shiva Sena and will Go with Shiva Sena ... Shiva Sena has always been a Loyal Ally including Akali's ... BJP should never Ditch them...

and Shiva Sena is more Right wing then BJP so it will always keep BJP government in check on Topics like Pakistan and RAM Mandir ...

Loud Talks apart Shiva Sena is also nationalistic, Less Corrupt and Pro-Development ....

Ye haramkhor jail se bahar kaise aaya. Geetika ke baad uski maa ne bhi suicide note mein isko jawabdar bataya tha.
Congress ka saathi bahar hi rahta hai election times mein, He spend more than 100 crores on his seat alone to win and he almost won it. the margin was only 204 votes.

Should Go with Shiva Sena and will Go with Shiva Sena ... Shiva Sena has always been a Loyal Ally including Akali's ... BJP should never Ditch them...

and Shiva Sena is more Right wing then BJP so it will always keep BJP government in check on Topics like Pakistan and RAM Mandir ...

Loud Talks apart Shiva Sena is also nationalistic, Less Corrupt and Pro-Development ....

:-) Am glad to see that someone agrees with me. Am disgusted to see so many idiots on twitter supporting an alliance with NCP.(They aren't hindutvavadis):hitwall: :angry:

The Shiv Sainiks are arrogant, but they are much,much better compared to Sharad Pawar and the NCP,who are nothing but a bunch of casteist criminals and corrupt crooks.

The NCP has no ideology.
It is only a party of Industrialist and sugar barons who came together under sharad pawar to protect their interests.

If the BJP forms an alliance with NCP. IThat will be the end of my support towards it.

Last edited:
Congress ka saathi bahar hi rahta hai election times mein, He spend more than 100 crores on his seat alone to win and he almost won it. the margin was only 204 votes.

What happened to the case? Even if he wins but when convicted with jail term of more than 4 years, he obviously will be disqualified. Politicians ke liye jail nahi huyee bigg boss ka ghar ho gaya. Kuch hafte baad sab bahar. Nobody talks about commonwealth games corruption now.

:-) Am glad to see that someone agrees with me. Am disgusted to see so many Modi Bhakts on twitter supporting an alliance with NCP.(They aren't hindutvavadis):hitwall: :angry:
/quote]

Whom ? you must be imagining things if you are seeing BJP supporters backing alliance with NCP , next time avoid using any derogatory term like "ModiBhakt" if you want to be taken seriously. Its due to the incompetence and arrogance of SS and MNS congress was in Maharashtra for 10 years.

Whom ? you must be imagining things if you are seeing BJP supporters backing alliance with NCP , next time avoid using any derogatory term like "ModiBhakt" if you want to be taken seriously. Its due to the incompetence and arrogance of SS and MNS congress was in Maharashtra for 10 years.

Sorry mate, But I have seen some twitter profiles asking amit shah and modi to take NCPs support.(They support only Modi, not hinudtva,BJP or RSS)

And I HATE parties like NCP(I place them in the same category as of TMC/YSRCP), so I lost my cool. But Don;t worry I have edited my post. I apologise if I hurt your sentiments or anyone elses.

P.S.:- COngress was in Maharashtra for 15 years,not 10 years.
2)I remember you had posted some tweets of some Pmfor2014(twitter), But I can't find him online, could you give me a hyperlink on him

What happened to the case? Even if he wins but when convicted with jail term of more than 4 years, he obviously will be disqualified. Politicians ke liye jail nahi huyee bigg boss ka ghar ho gaya. Kuch hafte baad sab bahar. Nobody talks about commonwealth games corruption now.
He got bail few months ago, is saale ko toh gooli marni chahiye.

Back
Top Bottom